Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno how taboo it is, except for the public-factor, but I'd *love* to be fucked in front of an audience of strangers. In my typical fantasy, it's either at a club or a bar, and some stranger roughly forces himself on me in front of everyone. Just thinking about being taken in front of strangers, watching me and saying so many dirty things... Yummy.

Im down to participate or watch lol
 
Mommy's girl

I am a female, and Since I was an older teen, I fantasize about being watched by my mom as I make myself cum. As a young teen, my bio mother had sex with my older sister, and ever since, I've wanted my mom too.
Sometimes, when I can't cum, I close my eyes, and imagine my mom at the end of my bed, watching me fuck myself with my toys, and the sensations of orgasms are more intense, and I scream, "yes...watch me mommy!!" and I cum soo hard!

I would have a sexual encounter with my mother in reality. Even though I am in my late 30's and she's 60. I want to have her eat and munch her little girlsl pussy!!....

I want to roleplay that online too! I love to read about other woman who get to play with , or get play with by their moms!
 
I am a female, and Since I was an older teen, I fantasize about being watched by my mom as I make myself cum. As a young teen, my bio mother had sex with my older sister, and ever since, I've wanted my mom too.
Sometimes, when I can't cum, I close my eyes, and imagine my mom at the end of my bed, watching me fuck myself with my toys, and the sensations of orgasms are more intense, and I scream, "yes...watch me mommy!!" and I cum soo hard!

I would have a sexual encounter with my mother in reality. Even though I am in my late 30's and she's 60. I want to have her eat and munch her little girlsl pussy!!....

I want to roleplay that online too! I love to read about other woman who get to play with , or get play with by their moms!

Can I watch this happen?
 
Perhaps the true question should be, "How many people have fantasies that violate the lit forum posting rules?" lol.
 
I lived in a house with my girlfriend and three of her female friends were roommates, all of whom were fairly attractive and sexy. I loved/love fantasizing about the three of them teaming up and using me as their personal fuck toy, milking my cock dry on a daily basis when my girlfriend was not around. Not horribly taboo but then again fucking your GF's best friends isnt exactly a normal thing either.

Edit: This fantasy was more vivid after hearing them fuck guys in their bedroom. Always hot to catch a quick listen
 
my most taboo fantasy would have to be fantasizing about having sex with my younger sister (shes 19). always a turn on and makes me cum unbeliveably hard lol
 
My biggest fantasy is having a daughter who you come home one day to find watching some incest porn you forgot to delete on your computer, she doesn't know that you're there and starts playing with herself, when you walk into the room and confront her about it she admits to being turned on by the idea and asks if you want to try doing everything the girl on screen is doing, just as the girl starts telling her onscreen daddy to cum in her and get her pregnant.

You end fucking her and shes begging you to fuck her pussy, screaming out daddy, telling you how much she loves incest. How she wants you to cum in her pussy, fill it with daddy seed and breed her incestuous womb, how she wants to have dozens of your babies.

Hey the thread did say fantasy and that certainly is just a fantasy, no daughter in real life, very little desire to actually commit incest, but damn if the fantasy doesn't get me turned on.

Anyone else like this sort of thing?
 
My biggest fantasy is having a daughter who you come home one day to find watching some incest porn you forgot to delete on your computer, she doesn't know that you're there and starts playing with herself, when you walk into the room and confront her about it she admits to being turned on by the idea and asks if you want to try doing everything the girl on screen is doing, just as the girl starts telling her onscreen daddy to cum in her and get her pregnant.

You end fucking her and shes begging you to fuck her pussy, screaming out daddy, telling you how much she loves incest. How she wants you to cum in her pussy, fill it with daddy seed and breed her incestuous womb, how she wants to have dozens of your babies.

Hey the thread did say fantasy and that certainly is just a fantasy, no daughter in real life, very little desire to actually commit incest, but damn if the fantasy doesn't get me turned on.

Anyone else like this sort of thing?

Absolutly!!! without the pregnancy angle though.
 
I and my girlfriend start swinging and hear about a sex club. We need to pass an initiation to join. I know that sex play with men will probably be involved. We are given instructions on what to wear and how to comport ourselves. We are to both shave all hair below our navels. I have never done this before but we shave each other. And fuck.

We go to the place where the sex club meets and sign a lot of papers saying that we won't sue. The first test is to see if we can bottom. We are led to large room where we are in the center of a pool of light. It is clear that there are other people in the room, but we can't see them. We are both stripped and given safe words. We are tied to a spanking horse and two man and two women come in, wearing hoods, but looking strong and take turns spanking us with hands and paddles. I want to use the safe word, but don't. I drift off, using distance as a way to endure.

A big woman approaches my girlfriend wearing a massive dildo. She procedes to fuck my girlfriend until she cums. A man and woman approach me. The woman plays with my ass and a lubed butt plug while the man holds my head and fucks my mouth. He moves in back of me and fucks me until he cums. I do not cum.

We are untied and told that we passed the first test, bottoming. The next test will abe about role play. We are to play a pimp and hooker, me as hooker. I'm supposed to pick up a guy in a bar. We dress and are led to another room. There is a bar along one wall and a few men are standing there. I try to strike up conversations with some of the men, but strike out. My girlfriend gives me instruction about how to pick up a guy and I try again. I manage to engage one of the guys in conversation and ask him if he would like some company. He asks if I am a pro. I say yes. He says sure, and we reach a price. I ask him where he wants to go, and he says "Go? I'll do you here." He leads me over to a table, strips me, has me lay on the table and fucks me.

My girlfriend has passed the test, but I came up slightly short. I get another chance. I think that means I need to pick up another guy, but no. It is another role playing session.

We go back to the large room and I am told to dress myself in women's clothes. My girlfriend dresses me, puts a wig on me and makes up my face. We are to play the part of actresses auditioning for a movie. It is a porn movie. A guy plays the part of the director. Before we get read, he fucks my girlfriend, then tells me to clean her out and clean off his cock. We start reading for the part and it is a lesbian SM movie. My girlfriend ties me up, then uses a riding crop on me. Two guys are brought in and I am spit roasted to break me. She unties me and I answer to her as Mistress. I am fitted with a chastity device.

A guy comes in and I get him hard, he fucks my girlfriend, then I eat her cream pie, clean him off. He says that he wants some anal. Mistress says that you can use my slave. He puts me across a sofa and fucks me.

We pass the initiation.
 
UPDATE:

I spent the day, Saturday, with my wife, my first love, and her oldest daughter, in the first love's home: the younger children went with their father camping.

It started off that the women went shopping: They ALL lost weight over the summer and needed new clothes and shoes.

We ended up back at the first love's house right after lunch...and never made it back out to the mall :devil:
 
My biggest fantasy is having a daughter who you come home one day to find watching some incest porn you forgot to delete on your computer, she doesn't know that you're there and starts playing with herself, when you walk into the room and confront her about it she admits to being turned on by the idea and asks if you want to try doing everything the girl on screen is doing, just as the girl starts telling her onscreen daddy to cum in her and get her pregnant.

You end fucking her and shes begging you to fuck her pussy, screaming out daddy, telling you how much she loves incest. How she wants you to cum in her pussy, fill it with daddy seed and breed her incestuous womb, how she wants to have dozens of your babies.

Hey the thread did say fantasy and that certainly is just a fantasy, no daughter in real life, very little desire to actually commit incest, but damn if the fantasy doesn't get me turned on.

Anyone else like this sort of thing?

Instead of a daughter I would like to to be a girl much younger than myself.
 
My current top 2:

Have 2 Shemales make me air tight while my wife rides me and directs the action.

A room full of guys that use my ass and mouth until they both overflow!!!
 
My top fantasy right now

I want to meet up with a couple for a threesome. With me being the sub bi guy that they both want to use all night long.

I show up at their house and immediately I'm told to strip naked and get on all fours. My clothes are flying off while my cock is getting hard as I wait for further instructions. Then I'm lead to the sofa where the wife is waiting with her legs spread wide open. I'm then told to eat her cum filled pussy, which I do without missing a single drop!! While I'm eating her, I feel a him applying lube to my ass and inserting a couple of fingers. I keep eating her pussy and ass as I feel his huge cock sliding into my tight ass. After he gets me use to his size, he starts to really fuck my ass and pounding my face into her pussy. Every little bit, I feel him stroke my cock just to keep me close to the edge of cumming. I start to feel his cock getting bigger, knowing that any second he is going to explode. That's when I feel her grab my head and tell me to drink every drop of piss she gives me. He pulls out just as she finishes pissing and jams his cock in my mouth. I feel spurt after spurt of cum spray down my throat and in my mouth. Then I'm flooded with his piss too, which I'm instructed to drink all of his piss. After they are done, they bend me with my cock pointed towards my face and jack me off until I cum all over myself.
 
My ex and I always enjoyed the breeding fantasy and some of our beat roleplay sessions were when she wanted me to breed a younger girl. It was amazing to see her that turned on.

When her lesbian sister and partner began discussing their efforts and tribulations of a donor we really went off the rails with our RP. Her sister knew nothing about it, we just kept it RP.

Currently I am enjoying a return to fantasies involving sex with a woman pregnant by another man, something I did experience for a while when I was in college.

Thanks for reading
John
 
I think transvestites or those with both sexes are fascinating..i guess because I have always had hetero sex...but really love nipples...still like cock....so it is like the best of both worlds...but maybe I should take it one step at a time.....act out a fantasy that will be the master topic/subject of my first book.....
 
Mine would be to double penetrate my wife with a dildo and my cock. I want to fill her and overwhelm her.
 
mother husband

for a short time my mom and dad were going through a divorce and my mom stayed with me and my husband. sometimes at night when we were making love I could hear her moving around in a very quite house. so I had to be extra careful not to moan to loudly. but someone how as the months went on i started having a fantasy of having a threesome with my mom and husband. I seen her a few times checking him out but she never said anything. it has been many many years since my mom seen me naked and never has she caught me having sex or masterbating. I just think it would so erotic to have her walk in on me and my husband and him telling her not to go away to stay. and watch him enjoying her pussy and her enjoying his dick. wow!!!! sounds so dorky I know. but I happen to know that my mother has a large clit and i would love to watch my husband suck on it and play with it. I have also fantaiszed him speading my legs and showing my mom my pussy and spreading open my lips and showing her my clit and her watching him make love to me. i love to have clit playfuly spanked and wouldn't it be great if my mom said I had been a bad girl and she spread open my pussy and forced my hubby to spank my clit!!!! and the she forced me to watch my hubby eating her out and seeing his dick inside of her and making my mommy cum all over his dick then she could force me to suck all of her cum off of him and then I could lick all of his cum out of her pussy.
just a fantansy!!!!
 
that would be so great!!!!!! i can relate to your fantasy!!!! just the thought of my mom seeing me naked sends chills down my body!!!!!
 
Mine is probably to date an older woman 15-20 years older than me, who wants to have a long term relationship, get married, the whole bit, who likes the thought of living as mom and son when we're alone. In the bedroom, outside of it, its our lifestyle. Every time we have sex, its with my "mom". I'm getting married to my "mom". I'm starting a family with my "mom". A very close second is all of the above, but with a woman closer to my age, to be my "sister", or else to hook up with a woman who I just met, who wants not only for me to get her pregnant, but for me to make her my wife as well.
 
all girl

I have this really beautiful fantasy of having a threesome with two transwomen, and getting DP'ed by two sleek thick cocks and being smashed between two big wonderful sets of breasts.
 
I have this really beautiful fantasy of having a threesome with two transwomen, and getting DP'ed by two sleek thick cocks and being smashed between two big wonderful sets of breasts.
In line to provide one cock for the DP to pleasure missy.net
The fantasy sounds magnificunt.
 
i have a fantasy of being kidnapped in the middle of the night by 3 elderly men who seem really sleazy. and finding myself naked, bound, in a horsetrailer. and after being assessed at length by these old men (having my ass tits and pussy "checked" and commented upon lewdly but also with some medical detachment) I realize that they plan to breed me, but not just one stud. they drive to one location, and a wholesome young man comes aboard and fucks me wordlessly, collects his stud "fee" and leaves. then I am driven to the second location, another "stud" fucks me. as my pussy becomes more and more juicy, and seeing how much I get into it, the older men untie me and let me enjoy the "studding" for the rest of the night in any position i want. meanwhile all three of them are getting off on watching, and making comments to one another and to the male fucking me but never once aaddressing me. and after all the studs have "had a shot" at 1me, the older men who have been rubbing themselves while viewing the spectacle all night start in on me...
one with his face in my pussy, the other one fucking my mouth, the other one grabbing my tits and fingering my ass from behind....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top