learning to suck off a cock

charliebarker

Virgin
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Posts
15
Hi There
I'm Charlie Barker (female, i.e. Charlotte) and I have really just discovered cocksucking. For the first time ever I persaded my husband to come in my mouth and it was gorgeous. I'm am addict.
I want to get better at this and I need tips from girls and men. Anyone. Please.
My husband has a beautiful cock. He's circumcised and a little sensitive after he's come I think. I don't know what to do when I'm swallowing. Do I keep sucking? Do I rub my lips up and down his shaft? Do I stay still? Do I hold his balls?
I like to swallow. I love his taste. I don't think he'd want to come on my face so I shall keep right on swallowing.
All advice needed. And are there men who really hate coming in their wife's mouth? Am I making him do something he doesn't want?
 
love it

I love to cum in her mouth. Ilove that she lets me. My cum becoming part of her body is sexy as hell.
 
and should i kssp sucking

or licking or what?
and is fucking my face more fun than me doing all the work?
and can I do it when you're in a bad mood too?
and what if I lick you all clean. could you fuck me then?
 
learning

Hi There
I'm Charlie Barker (female, i.e. Charlotte) and I have really just discovered cocksucking. For the first time ever I persaded my husband to come in my mouth and it was gorgeous. I'm am addict.
I want to get better at this and I need tips from girls and men. Anyone. Please.
My husband has a beautiful cock. He's circumcised and a little sensitive after he's come I think. I don't know what to do when I'm swallowing. Do I keep sucking? Do I rub my lips up and down his shaft? Do I stay still? Do I hold his balls?
I like to swallow. I love his taste. I don't think he'd want to come on my face so I shall keep right on swallowing.
All advice needed. And are there men who really hate coming in their wife's mouth? Am I making him do something he doesn't want?

I love to have my balls licked, my wife does this for me and it drives me crazy. I will try to come in her mouth but most times I shoot on her breasts. Bobby.
 
you're sure?

he can be a bit shy. I mean he would never want to talk dirty for instance. i daren't let him know how I feel literally hungry for it. Is this weird? I wouldn't have believed me two weeks ago but i just want to have him climax in my mouth. At least once a week. At the very least.
 
ball licking

I tired ball licking. he didn't seem as thrilled with it. And I tried rimming but I think he was a bit surprised at me. But when I got the rhythm on the sucking I could tell he was loving it. It was very lovely though. My mouth filled and it was all warm and I swallowed it with real pleasure. I want more. i sound like that woman off sex and the City and i always thought that was such a stupid story line.
So yes, i am genuine, and yes i am trying to work out what to do about this. Not trying to get off with you all, just really want to learn to give head so well he can't resist coming.
 
I would make sure to tell him how hot you found it to be. He may feel a little anxious about not being able to have sex after you make him cum from your oral skills. If you let him know that you are getting off on giving him oral and don't nessasarily need intercourse he may feel less guilty about it. Bringing yourself to orgasm while giving him head may make him more comfortable as well. (69 is always fun too!) As for squeezing balls, licking balls/taint, suction/licking after climax, or even giving you a facial, each man is different. He will have to let you know. Being in a dark room can help loosen a guy up enough to tell you what he wants, sometimes. Just paying attention to his reactions is the best gauge usually. If you're more open about it he probably will be as well.
 
Ok, I'll give you some tips that will make your husband the happiest man on the planet. Are you ready? Here goes...

1. Lots of eye contact. Seductive looks with a hard cock in your mouth drives us guys crazy
2. Mix it up. A little stroking....then some licking....then take him inside your mouth....then stroke and lick his balls.....anything as long as it keeps changing. Don't want to make it too repetitive
3. Dirty talk! Take a moment to say something really risque' ......example: "your big hard cock feels so good in my mouth baby.....I can't wait for you to cum all over my lips.....are you going to make a big mess baby?"
4. When he cums, let him cum in your mouth a little and then let some run on your lips and even your chin. Stroke the last dribbles onto your lips as you tell him what a big shooter he was. Us guys like to have our egos boosted ya know ;)
5. Lastly, place his sensitive tip back in your mouth afterwards while you hold the base of his cock and look up at him. Let him get a visual of his cum on your lips as his spent cock is in your mouth. I'm sure he's watches porn so he'll love the visual he's getting. Just don't suck too much because he'll be sensitive

.....and that's it! Us guys are easy to please, lol
 
Hi There
I'm Charlie Barker (female, i.e. Charlotte) and I have really just discovered cocksucking. For the first time ever I persaded my husband to come in my mouth and it was gorgeous. I'm am addict.
I want to get better at this and I need tips from girls and men. Anyone. Please.
My husband has a beautiful cock. He's circumcised and a little sensitive after he's come I think. I don't know what to do when I'm swallowing. Do I keep sucking? Do I rub my lips up and down his shaft? Do I stay still? Do I hold his balls?
I like to swallow. I love his taste. I don't think he'd want to come on my face so I shall keep right on swallowing.
All advice needed. And are there men who really hate coming in their wife's mouth? Am I making him do something he doesn't want?

some men dont like to cum in their partners mouth but most do .
you can massage his balls gently while you suck ,most men enjoy that and you can keep sucking or just hold him in your mouth and let him cum and you can lick the head of his cock as you ease it from your mouth when he has cum honey but do it softly if he is circumcised he will be very sensitive ,you can keep sucking when he cums and swallow but you must play by ear ,flicking your tongue round his cock while he is in your mouth is very enjoyable for a guy and moaning while you suck often drives them wild as does bobbing your head up and down his shaft while sucking him .
experiment and see what works for both of you but most of all enjoy .
i hope that helps increase your pleasure .xxx
 
I've shared this post before ...It's my manifesto on the art of fellatio...practice makes prefect...pleases , if any of my techniques sound like some thing you would be comfortable trying...I would love to hear about it...Fondly, Kellee:devil::rose:
I pride myself in the art of Fellatio!...and when I say "art" I mean...there are certain techniques that are necessary to preform to assure a satisfied recipient!... In other words ...It's not just a matter of opening your mouth and sticking in a cock...There's a philosophy regarding it... (Philosophy) the critical study of the basic principles and concepts of a discipline..I was taught TO" give head" by a very patient..caring ... 9.5 inch man!...He taught me the importance of the meaning behind...Slow and study wins the race...Many paths lead to the same destination..But, going at it like Vin Diesl..fEast and Furious....isn't what it takes...the end doesn't justify the means...now, or course there's always expectations to every rule...and, we are talking about a highly personal...individualized event...Here's my technique...
my tongue slowly encircled my mouth...wetting my full... heart shaped lips...my eyes look deep into yours eyes...and with a raise of an eye brow...I reach for your belt buckle... pulling you close to me...your standing between my parted legs... towering over me,... your hands gently pat the top of my head while my eyes ...ask, in their silent language ...the question... I already know the answer to... "YES...KEEP GOING..." your fingers grab and entwine themselves in my long...thick red hair...you pull my head towards your body..I can feel the heat from your throbbing cock as it hardens in anticipation... my mouth opens..as my head tilts back...my tongue reaches out to lick the tiny droplets of your sweet precum off the tip of your now fully engorged cock..my hands gently cup your balls...cradling them...while kissing them...I hear a deep moan of pleasure come from your throat...my pussy now..wet and aching ... tingles at the sound of your pleasure...my eyes...the windows to my soul...are now... turn inward and closing off to the world around me ...the only thing I feel.. . the only thing on my mind at that moment, is your stiff ...hard... cock filling my mouth... know I want to swallow it down my throat...feel the fullness , but in order to enjoy that sensation... I must think to myself I have to relax...relax my jaw...relax my lips... at this point I’m very aroused...in order to experience the full erotic effect i must tilt my head back...in order to open my air ways...and get past the gag reflex...and once that's achieved...my eyes find yours...i can tell your enjoying ...by the way you react... you're loving the feeling of my tongue swirling around your shaft...but the best is still to come...I swallow your cock and nuzzle my nose to your balls...I kiss them while my tongue and throat work together...sucking and swallowing...sucking ..and then feel it welling up..your hips in sync with my mouth...your hands, on the back of my head , push your cock in deeper down my throat...your fucking my mouth...i feel your body stiffen...mmmi your cumming...your pumping your hot sweet cum down my throat...I swallow over and over still moving my tongue... swallowing every drop...and kissing and licking you until your body slow down...I look up at you ...and the smile on your face tells me all I need to know... your going to sleep like a baby tonight!...
 
Just to flag up here ...

While the 'whole way' descriptions posted here are tremendous, I guess there are plenty of women - and men too - who can handle the idea of cock sucking as foreplay but really don't want cum there. It is a fantastic foreplay, and a couple making love can have that understanding, and there's no 'disappointment' about it as the fucking that follows with be spectacular. Just sayin.
 
I can understand that you feel your husband is quite shy and may not want to tell you what he wants you to do. I often feel like I don't want to tell my wife what I want, in case it sounds like I'm ordering her. One way to overcome this, if you want to try different things, is for you to ask if he'd like you to do something, then gauge his reaction. Before you try something new, or something you think he'd like, ask if he'd like you to do it, in as sexy a voice as you can manage without feeling too self-conscious.

For example, you said he probably wouldn't want to cum on your face, but it seems like you're not sure. Why not ask him, when he's quite close to cumming, if he'd like to cum on your face? If it's something he has fantasised about, I'm sure he'll let you know!!
 
3. Dirty talk! Take a moment to say something really risque' ......example: "your big hard cock feels so good in my mouth baby.....I can't wait for you to cum all over my lips.....are you going to make a big mess baby?"
4. When he cums, let him cum in your mouth a little and then let some run on your lips and even your chin. Stroke the last dribbles onto your lips as you tell him what a big shooter he was. Us guys like to have our egos boosted ya know ;)

These two are very important, because they highlight not just the physical aspect, but the aesthetic and the perversion of the act.

Dirty talk depends a lot on who´s the dominant person. And yes, being on my knees does not mean I am not in control. The example Adidas gave you is perfect. On the other hand, if your man prefers to be the one in control, he may be the one to do the dirty talk while you put your mouth to its proper use. This also has another useful aspect: he can let you know what feels good and what doesn´t, and what he wants you to do or not to do at any given moment. Communication is important!

The second one, about letting him cum on you... this is a very obvious thing about fellatio, but too many girls and women don´t get this principle: fellatio is NOT for the clean and proper, riding on a high horse. If I get on my knees in front of my man, it is not to be treated like a lady, and I certainly don´t expect him to cum on a handkerchief or straight into the bin. You can be an expert sucker, but if just before your man is going to cum you stop him harshly and make him go off into a tissue... then what´s the point of doing fellatio in the first place? Bringing him up to let him down at the last moment?

You are using your mouth, one of the most useful and celebrated human organs about which poems and songs have been written for centuries (and from which they come, too) to... suck a dick. You can hardly preach about cleanliness when doing that. If you engage in fellatio, you should be more than ready to lick, taste and swallow whatever comes. If you get on your knees, you should be prepared to have your man´s semen land on your breasts, on your face, or even on your hair.

Perhaps it is different for other couples, but because I am absolutely submissive when it comes to sucking cock, my love knows that when I begin lowering myself to the ground, he owns a pet that will do anything to satisfy him. And he never fails to smile at that.
 
Back
Top