It's an AH Reunion.

We don't have that problem in our family. Everybody, and I do mean everybody cooks well. That's why I don't understand how . . .

*chuckles* Yeah, some families shouldn't host the holidays.

It's a recessive gene.

We don't have that problem in our family. Everybody, and I do mean everybody cooks well. That's why I don't understand how . . .

My mother, both grandmothers, all my aunts, my dad, all my uncles and 90% of my cousins really cook well. No one ever complains about my food. Sis just doesn't have what it takes.

My mom used to cook very well, but after several years of cooking for such a large number of people and working a full-time job, and going back to school to become an LPN then an RN, I think she just got burnt out. My mother-in-law, according to my spouse has never been able to cook. lol

It's a recessive gene.

My mother, both grandmothers, all my aunts, my dad, all my uncles and 90% of my cousins really cook well. No one ever complains about my food. Sis just doesn't have what it takes.

I love to bake, grill, broil, and all that fun stuff and I am good at it. *pats self on back*:D

I lost 8 pounds over Christmas break. Of course, I was quite ill and eating almost nothing.

My mom used to cook very well, but after several years of cooking for such a large number of people and working a full-time job, and going back to school to become an LPN then an RN, I think she just got burnt out. My mother-in-law, according to my spouse has never been able to cook. lol

I love to bake, grill, broil, and all that fun stuff and I am good at it. *pats self on back*:D

I'm brewing some beef stock tonight. Tomorrow, I make noodles and cook them in the broth. Yum.

I lost 8 pounds over Christmas break. Of course, I was quite ill and eating almost nothing.

Miserable. I hope you're feeling better now.

That's an effective way to lose weight but not generally recommended. It takes all the fun out of life and lacks the sense of noble self sacrifice that is the attribute of the true dieter--idiot that he/she is!

Ah, but surely some diets are prescribed, not merely (?) to loose weight.

SadAngel, get well soon, dear, and have a nice big slice of Christmas Cake.

Ah, but surely some diets are prescribed, not merely (?) to loose weight.

SadAngel, get well soon, dear, and have a nice big slice of Christmas Cake.

Yeah, that's the diet I'm supposed to be on, for my heart. Hey, it's the holidays. I'm going to eat tonight.

Damn right! Tomorrow I go back on the South Beach for two-three weeks and lose ten pounds. But tonight . . . :D

Well, some things can be relaxed over the holidays. . . . .

Happy New Year, folks. . . . .

Happy New Year, y'all :)

Drink one for those that are unaccounted for, or truly gone from here. They are missed.

Back