Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

Hello from New Jersey , raining and I am 59 and looking for a chat or more. Just PM me I have messengers on Yahoo and MSN. Wishing a great afternoon ....

Good Afternoon Everyone
It's been a while since I've posted - been lurking a lot. Had a little visit to the hospital and recovery time . I see I am very delinquent in my welcoming to the thread duties. So to everyone new here - welcome and hope you have fun. Being over 50 has so many advantages in life but I swear if I get one more flyer from AARP - lol.

Hope everyone is safe and dry. We seem to be having a monsoon couple of days here in Florida with lots and lots of rain. But that's okay. Hopefully I will feel well enough to start my garden this week. That always makes me feel better.

Y'all be good

Good Afternoon Everyone
It's been a while since I've posted - been lurking a lot. Had a little visit to the hospital and recovery time . I see I am very delinquent in my welcoming to the thread duties. So to everyone new here - welcome and hope you have fun. Being over 50 has so many advantages in life but I swear if I get one more flyer from AARP - lol.

Hope everyone is safe and dry. We seem to be having a monsoon couple of days here in Florida with lots and lots of rain. But that's okay. Hopefully I will feel well enough to start my garden this week. That always makes me feel better.

Y'all be good

Hope you are safe too and recovering well.

:)

Good Afternoon Everyone

Y'all be good

Hey! Hope you're feeling better. :)

We're getting a monsoon today and tonight.

hi

Hi,

I have just found literotica and I have just turned the big 50. I live in cold but getting warmer Wisconsin. 50's are the sexiest time of your life!!!

midewestthong

hey tweety

Good Afternoon Everyone

Y'all be good

AARP might be annoying but think of all those discounts you qualify for!! I need to renew my membership. If they would start putting sexy ads in the magazine that would help. It's getting warmer in Missouri, too, thank God, and it's about time.

Seems like it is raining all over the country. It is a soggy mess in the DC area tonight. Hope everybody is doing good and having lots of sex. :)

Looking for an over fifty lady,

In CT, I'm looking to hook up with a lady who needs and wants some special attention. We can chat, we can meet which ever you like. Wife of 31 years wants a new life, so I'm looking for the same.

Hi everyone. I'm a 56 year old mwm from Indiana. I'm in a long term committed relationship and don't want to change that, but I'd love to meet some people to exchange email or chat with about whatever you'd like to chat about.

Hi

Sunny and gorgeous here in Houston Tx. I am on vacation and I am enjoying this weather.

Tonight my wife and I will be going to a meet and greet for a local swingers group and then to the after party if everything goes well.

I'm 50 and my young wife is 47 we look to have a great time.

Sunny and gorgeous here in Houston Tx. I am on vacation and I am enjoying this weather.

Tonight my wife and I will be going to a meet and greet for a local swingers group and then to the after party if everything goes well.

I'm 50 and my young wife is 47 we look to have a great time.

I lived in Houston before moving to Dallas 18 years ago. I miss all the parties we had at the local swingers clubs there. Enjoy St. Patty's Day

hey everyone, 57 in the DFW area cool and sunny. would like to chat and get to know some new folks.

Mid Missouri seems to be hard to find someone.....anyone out there my age looking for something interesting?

I have been on Lit for sometime now. Love it.
I was 71 deg yesterday, today its raining.
I am 69, mwm and love life. I still work part time just because.

Dallas, I think warm, which is better than snow in the winter, raised on the great lakes. Man had enough of the white stuff, to last me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back