Forced sibling love ( Closed for Cherrybomb400 )

Steven heard her screams and her moaning still after her orgasm happend and he panted heavily himself as he looked at her and looked at his sister.
He heard her comment about not being on the pill and actually he didn't cared to much about it at the moment as he secretly was hoping that one day she would carry his child.

"Wouldn't that be awesome Lilly doing this all day and well if we have a kid I wouldn't mind it to be honest," he said curioud about her reaction he was still faintly thrusting in and out of her pussy and a thought crossed his mind as he slipped out of her and walked next to her and walked downstairs and came back with a few ice cubes.
Wanting to give Lilly a specail treatment.

He placed an ice cube on her belly and slowly moved it over her head body as he was standing next to her his cock inches away from her mouth trying to get her so worked up she wanted his cock again as he had this time something special planned for her.
 
"But, what would we tell mom and dad?" She asked him. His response to her comment honestly surprised her. Most guys her age would drop a girl if they knew there was any chance of the girl getting pregnant and this was her own brother fucking her and filling her with his sperm... and he didn't want to stop.

Well as soon as she thought that, he pulled out of her, maybe he changed his mind? After a few minutes he came back. Lily gasped and squirmed on the bed as she felt the cold ice on her tummy. She was desperately trying to get her arms free.

"Steven! Stop, that's cold!" She whimpered. The ice was actually melting fairly quickly because of how hot her body was from their activity.
 
Steven heard her reaction and smiled in himself hearing that reply from her as he leaned in more what caused the tip of his cock pressing against her mouth and face.
Teasing her a bit more with his hard cock infront of her face as he moves the ice cube lower and back up and when the cubs where almost gone he starts moving it over her breasts and nipples.

His other hand took another cube and looked at her and rubbbed it and moves it over her belly towards her thighs and he was how quickly its melt away as his cold fingers touched her nipples.

"Well Lilly this is all part of our game trust me you will love it "

He rubbed more over her body and he tried to hold back as one part of him already wanted to take her over and over again nd then leaned in and kissed her stomach with his lips and nipped on her skin.

His hands found hers and he softly squeezed in hers and the continued his pleasing and teasing of her.
He saw and felt how she was moving and he was sure she was going ape shit crazy over ther
 
Back
Top