Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Kohana whimpered when he thruster into her and whined when he left her all together. "Sh-Shouldnt....fall in love...with me..." She panted. Closing her eyes for a few moments as her tail pushed into him still. Hearing Usagi, she blinks a little at her. Still shuddering under her actions against her clit. "Wha-What trick?"

He chuckled and watched the two, moaning as her tail continued to push into him. It felt very good and if he wasn't careful he'd and up at least on his knees. Instead, he moved behind Kohana and pushed his cum lubed member into her ass slowly as not to hurt her.

Usagi moaned as she gripped Kohana's hips, thrusting harder and faster into her. "Damn!....If I had known....it would....feel this good...I would've used this....that first night." She panted out.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" She moaned. Arching her back as she moved with Usagi. Lost in absolute pleasure of the moment. "Fe-Feels so good!!" She moaned. Her tail would still push in and out of Danni while Usagi filled her.

He chuckled and watched the two, moaning as her tail continued to push into him. It felt very good and if he wasn't careful he'd and up at least on his knees. Instead, he moved behind Kohana and pushed his cum lubed member into her ass slowly as not to hurt her.

It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would but it still caused her to wince. The wolf from that night had stretched her wonderfully. Pushing back against Danni, she pushed her tail a little deeper.

It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would but it still caused her to wince. The wolf from that night had stretched her wonderfully. Pushing back against Danni, she pushed her tail a little deeper.

He moaned and panted as he started to get a little faster in his thrusts into her nice tight ass. Her tail in his causing him to moan as it continued it's own pumps into him.

"Fuuuuuck!!!" She moaned. Arching her back as she moved with Usagi. Lost in absolute pleasure of the moment. "Fe-Feels so good!!" She moaned. Her tail would still push in and out of Danni while Usagi filled her.

She moaned, circling her hips just a bit as she took one of Kohana's nipples in her mouth once more.

Her tail moved to match Danni's pace as she shivered and tightened around Usagi with a whimper. Arching her chest against Usagi as she started to suck on one of her nipples. She was growing wet and sensitive. It wasn't going to be long before she came. And hard.

Her tail moved to match Danni's pace as she shivered and tightened around Usagi with a whimper. Arching her chest against Usagi as she started to suck on one of her nipples. She was growing wet and sensitive. It wasn't going to be long before she came. And hard.

He moaned more before starting to tease her neck with his mouth. Nipping and sucking as he continued to move in and out of her. Her tail doing the same thing to him causing him to shiver andd moan a little more.

Usagi let out a moan around Kohana's nipple from feeling Kohana's womanhood tighten around her. She started rubbing Kohana's clit again and moved her head to nip at the opposite side of her neck from Danni.

"Aaah!" She moaned. Moving forward against Usagi and pushing back into Danni as they attacked the opposite sides of her neck. Her tail did it's thing in stimulating Danni and matching his pace. "I-I'm gonna cum!" She whimpered. Opening her brightly glowing eyes.

Last edited:
"Aaah!" She moaned. Moving forward against Usagi and pushing back into Danni as they attacked the opposite sides of her neck. Her tail did it's thing in stimulating Danni and matching his pace. "I-I'm gonna cum!" She whimpered. Opening her brightly glowing eyes.

He moaned again and felt himself getting close to the edge with Kohana's tight ass squeeze his memberand her tail stimulating his own ass. "Goddammit.....Kohana....." he moaned. "Yeah....right there....god!"

Last edited:

Usagi moaned, her member throbbing inside Kohana. "Me too." She panted.

The assault on her body continued. Making her flesh grow ever more sensitive. Moaning, her eyes would widen as she gasped then screamed as her whole body shook in orgasmic pleasure with her release. The glow of her brightening then dimming as she came off the high.

The assault on her body continued. Making her flesh grow ever more sensitive. Moaning, her eyes would widen as she gasped then screamed as her whole body shook in orgasmic pleasure with her release. The glow of her brightening then dimming as she came off the high.

He let out a few grunts before finally cuming inside her with a long low moan.

Usagi moaned and screamed out as well as her member spewed rope after rope of cum inside Kohana. Instead of nipping at Kohana's neck, she began softly licking and nuzzling it.

With their release, she leans against Usagi exhausted and removes her tail slowly before losing her devilish form and becoming a neko once again. Lifting her head a little, she noticed the rain had stopped and blinked a bit. She would start to purr and caress Danni's cheek with her tail. "That was fun..."

With their release, she leans against Usagi exhausted and removes her tail slowly before losing her devilish form and becoming a neko once again. Lifting her head a little, she noticed the rain had stopped and blinked a bit. She would start to purr and caress Danni's cheek with her tail. "That was fun..."

"Yeah. It was." He said before kissing her tail. He then started upstairs. "Gonna try my shower again." He said chuckling.

"It was." She gently rubbed Kohana's ears before laughing at hearing Danni. "Yes better get it while you can. Even if I make it up there before you get out, I'll probably just plop on my bed."

Kamui's Wrath

Saya's beasties had taken us back to their hide away. Our location was unknown, as they had blinded us once we were close. The moment our blindfolds were removed, the best I could tell was that we were somewhere underground. The beast had placed me and Danni in separate cells but we were beside each other at least. I didn't know how much time we had...but we had to get out of there.

Getting up to her feet, Kohana glances over to Danni then runs to the door of her cell and looks at the bars. Trying to determine if she could either melt the bars or the lock enough to break it. She didn't want to be here longer than was needed. Please let Usagi be alright...

Saya's beasties had taken us back to their hide away. Our location was unknown, as they had blinded us once we were close. The moment our blindfolds were removed, the best I could tell was that we were somewhere underground. The beast had placed me and Danni in separate cells but we were beside each other at least. I didn't know how much time we had...but we had to get out of there.

Getting up to her feet, Kohana glances over to Danni then runs to the door of her cell and looks at the bars. Trying to determine if she could either melt the bars or the lock enough to break it. She didn't want to be here longer than was needed. Please let Usagi be alright...

Danni moaned as he started to wake up. He had fallen unconscious from the pain on the way over. He looked around and saw where he was and let out a groan. "Usako......Koneko-chan?" He asked.

Danni moaned as he started to wake up. He had fallen unconscious from the pain on the way over. He looked around and saw where he was and let out a groan. "Usako......Koneko-chan?" He asked.

Ears perk at hearing him. Turning to face him, she goes over to the bars separating them and sits on the ground. Reaching her hand through far as it could reach. "Just us, sleepy head."

Ears perk at hearing him. Turning to face him, she goes over to the bars separating them and sits on the ground. Reaching her hand through far as it could reach. "Just us, sleepy head."

"I'm sorry. This was my fault...." he said as he pulled his knees up to himself.

"This is all very touching, but now it's time for your punishment. Usually we put circlets on our pets and go from there, but you two.....we're going to enjoy breaking the both of you." He said with a sadistic grin.

"I'm sorry. This was my fault...." he said as he pulled his knees up to himself.

"This is all very touching, but now it's time for your punishment. Usually we put circlets on our pets and go from there, but you two.....we're going to enjoy breaking the both of you." He said with a sadistic grin.

"Go ahead and try, but I don't have anything left to break that Kaine hasn't already taken!" She growled. Getting to her feet as she summoned her fire to her hands. "Now why don't you be a good little boy let us out of here and then kindly go fuck yourself or something other poor pathetic pet of yours!"

"Go ahead and try, but I don't have anything left to break that Kaine hasn't already taken!" She growled. Getting to her feet as she summoned her fire to her hands. "Now why don't you be a good little boy let us out of here and then kindly go fuck yourself or something other poor pathetic pet of yours!"

Her fire wouldn't appear and Kamui just smirked. "You didn't honestly think powers worked in here did you? Now.....be a good girl and get against that back wall." he said before looking down the hall. "Saya, are you ready, dear sister?"

Danni was standing near the bars now that was between him and Kohana. He wished he could phase through them and protect her.

Her fire wouldn't appear and Kamui just smirked. "You didn't honestly think powers worked in here did you? Now.....be a good girl and get against that back wall." he said before looking down the hall. "Saya, are you ready, dear sister?"

Danni was standing near the bars now that was between him and Kohana. He wished he could phase through them and protect her.

Surprised that her powers didn't work, she knew she wasn't completely helpless. Glaring, she readies herself for some hand to hand. She wouldn't go down without fighting. "You're barking at the wrong cat, dog...i am no one's good girl." She purred. Refusing to get back against the wall.
"Yes, brother. I am always ready."
"You again. What the hell do you want?!"
"Just a bite..." Saya laughed. Opening her mouth to mimic biting her as she opened the cell door.

Back