Ladies Show bum to attract men

MONALISALEE

Really Experienced
Men like to watch bum..........ladies try to attract men by showing their body curvature.......

Last edited:
Men like to watch bum..........ladies try to attract men by showing their body curvature.......
...and they get some attention. But occasionally it is the other way round as well, isn´t it?
I bet you´d get even more atention if you showed less...fabric!

some new ...for.............

Maybe you could increase the resolution of your pics a little! It's difficult to see what this is:

attachment.php

... and in this one I'm not sure whether you (if it is you in the pics?) are walking or riding a bike:

attachment.php

right

Maybe you could increase the resolution of your pics a little! It's difficult to see what this is:

attachment.php

... and in this one I'm not sure whether you (if it is you in the pics?) are walking or riding a bike:

attachment.php

right judgement.......Yes bike ride.........

I was going to suggest scaling back a bit (e.g. showing more of the body than just a micro-closeup of the ass.

An ass is sexy not only for itself, but more-so due to the curves around it (the waistline, top of the thighs, etc.).

That is one fine, full, curvy, hot ass! A real rounded full beauty. All the better now you are getting braver. More please, lol

Now...

Monalisalee you are really something honey! I just love the way you shake that sweet ass of yours. Would love to check it out in person sometime soon!

i like to do so............but now....for...............you

Last edited:
attachment.php
i like to do so............but now....for...............you

Now tell me Mona.....are these all shots of your bum? Or is it a compendium of fine butts.....I hope this is yours, cause "Baby's Got Back"!

Back