Ask a MtF TG a question

I need to give this some thought but thank you for the suggestions so far :D

I've been through sub-atomic particles and Harry Potter wands but nothing seems quite right yet... Mr Bump, Mr Nosey and Mr Holyfuckanory? Or I could go literary with Mr Wickham, Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy.

I am getting a tan :)
My friend Annette has left :(
I'm going for a sight-seeing tour today :)

I've been through sub-atomic particles and Harry Potter wands but nothing seems quite right yet... Mr Bump, Mr Nosey and Mr Holyfuckanory? Or I could go literary with Mr Wickham, Mr Bingley and Mr Darcy.

Tiny Tim?

:rose: Oh wow Sticky

Love and strength for a speedy recovery and lots of fun with your new ...badger :D

Which raises the big question which actor is your Mr Darcy: Colin Firth or Matthew Mcfadyen.

Harry Potter wands? *grins* I had the pleasure a few days ago to listen to the tales describing a HP-Marathon day/night my youngest had with some friends. They were so into it, they only discovered the badges on their shirts while waiting for their MacDonald's orders to be prepared for them!

But how about Dudley, Crabbe and Goyle?
Or Neville, Fred and Sirius?

Wonderful!
(:)kiss:))
I hope you saw a lot of nice and/or interesting things!

Thanks again for friends putting their head round the door: much appreciated :heart::rose:

Colin Firth :p

Ok, so we're planning to go back next Tuesday. I have an appointment with Dr S on Friday who'll give me the OK, but I'm sure it'll be fine. I'll check out of the home to stay with Mum and see how the other half live... and maybe get some sleep too. I really want to be home now :-/
The badger is starting to look a bit better but I still have to sit, leaning one way or another.
Right then Mr Wickham - lets see how long you can hold your breath :cool:

I'm sure just getting home is going to improve things a lot! Glad you're continuing to improve! :rose:

Postcard from Bangkok

Hi all
I'm now a free person and have no plastic tag on my wrist, having moved out the recovery place and staying with my mother in her hotel. If I say I'm been sight-seeing you have to shelf the idea of strolling round the temples of Bangkok or having a leisurely evening meal under the palms. For one thing I can manage a stroll of about 100m before needing to hang on to something (pain) and they don't have palms. They have lots of car exhaust fumes and tuk-tuk fumes, though they have an interesting traffic light system that gives a count-down display of how long you have to wait, which I think is pretty smart and ought to be everywhere. Where was I? Oh yes, temples. If I could figure how to post pics directly ( can you do that? ) I could maybe show you where I've been. Once you've seen one temple though... Hoping to take a river taxi tomorrow: Mum tells me they're good fun. :)

Mr Wickham and I are getting down and dirty every few hours fyi.

Only three more sleeps before home :)
Lots of love
Wish you were here
Sticks x

Sounds like quite an adventure! How long did you need to be away from home in total?

just over three weeks though I'm not exactly looking forward to the flight home. The most comfortable way to sit is with my feet up on something so we'll just have see how that works out. Maybe brag an upgrade ... Please:)

Hi all
I'm now a free person and have no plastic tag on my wrist, having moved out the recovery place and staying with my mother in her hotel. If I say I'm been sight-seeing you have to shelf the idea of strolling round the temples of Bangkok or having a leisurely evening meal under the palms. For one thing I can manage a stroll of about 100m before needing to hang on to something (pain) and they don't have palms. They have lots of car exhaust fumes and tuk-tuk fumes, though they have an interesting traffic light system that gives a count-down display of how long you have to wait, which I think is pretty smart and ought to be everywhere. Where was I? Oh yes, temples. If I could figure how to post pics directly ( can you do that? ) I could maybe show you where I've been. Once you've seen one temple though... Hoping to take a river taxi tomorrow: Mum tells me they're good fun. :)

Mr Wickham and I are getting down and dirty every few hours fyi.

Only three more sleeps before home :)
Lots of love
Wish you were here
Sticks x

I've seen traffic thingies like that here in bigger cities. They are pretty nifty.

From your research and stuff... Is the pain you are experiencing quite normal (I'd think yes!) and how long can you expect it to last?

Take care little Sis.

:heart:

just over three weeks though I'm not exactly looking forward to the flight home. The most comfortable way to sit is with my feet up on something so we'll just have see how that works out. Maybe brag an upgrade ... Please:)

Oh I hope so!!! Can you take one of those donut things to sit on to alleviate pressure?

How long is the flight?

From your research and stuff... Is the pain you are experiencing quite normal (I'd think yes!) and how long can you expect it to last?

Take care little Sis.

:heart:

Oh I hope so!!! Can you take one of those donut things to sit on to alleviate pressure?

How long is the flight?
Information is a little thin but I've been told be cool about any bleeding for up to six weeks and to try to recognise good pain from bad.:confused: so I'm have to keep everything super clean (another reason for being better at home). That's to say we don't want infections tyvm.
I should be ok for everyday activity after three months, but it may be a year before I can do bungey jumping.
Ha! Already have two types of donuts here including a gel one we can put in the fridge:)
Here's to freedom sticks :rose:

And best of luck for blagging the upgrade
Thanks xx
And thanks Arlan too for your enquiry- nice to see you posting x

sticky,

*hugs*

I miss you, and I wish you all the best. Your courage and bravery are an inspiration to me, and I simply love you more than you know.

If you need anything, you know my PM box is always open.

Information is a little thin but I've been told be cool about any bleeding for up to six weeks and to try to recognise good pain from bad.:confused: so I'm have to keep everything super clean (another reason for being better at home). That's to say we don't want infections tyvm.
I should be ok for everyday activity after three months, but it may be a year before I can do bungey jumping.
Ha! Already have two types of donuts here including a gel one we can put in the fridge:)

So glad you have a supportive family to be with you through all this!!

Yay for donuts!! ;)

Love ya!!

Travel

I've realised, I'm likely to be one of those people that "need assistance" when we get off the plane. That's going to be so embarrassing, travelling along on a little buggy at Heathrow :eek: Better not pack my shades :cool:
It hasn't rained much today so hopefully we can get around without filthy puddles everywhere :-/ bleah!

I've realised, I'm likely to be one of those people that "need assistance" when we get off the plane. That's going to be so embarrassing, travelling along on a little buggy at Heathrow :eek: Better not pack my shades :cool:
It hasn't rained much today so hopefully we can get around without filthy puddles everywhere :-/ bleah!

Yep, put your shades on, and a big floppy hat and a scarf which you (half) pull in front of your face. The paparazzi will go nuts, thinking you are some famous actress/singer coming home from a secret stay in a rehab totally broad!

Just wave a bit with one hand. You know, the "just-leave-me-alone-wave".

Yep, put your shades on, and a big floppy hat and a scarf which you (half) pull in front of your face. The paparazzi will go nuts, thinking you are some famous actress/singer coming home from a secret stay in a rehab totally broad!

THIS is awesome!!!!! :D

This is good advice. Milk it for all it's worth. Bonus points if you can get a friend to show up in a suit holding a card that says "Lady GaGa", or whoever you'd like to be.

This is good advice. Milk it for all it's worth. Bonus points if you can get a friend to show up in a suit holding a card that says "Lady GaGa", or whoever you'd like to be.
Or your own name-- but in the Greek Alphabet so no one can read them...

Presto, instant Foreign Dignitary

Granted that I will look like someone just out of rehab, but how come I have to go through all this to get access to prescription drugs, when you guys are talking like space cadets?! :D :D
Knowing Heathrow's reputation, I'll be lucky if the buggy doesn't have a flat tyre….oh no! I think they have a little flashing orange light don't they?:eek:….the floppy hat and shades sounds like a better and better idea now! :)

Ok, so we went here for dinner yesterday evening
http://www.bonjourbangkok.com/Romantic_French_Restaurant.html

Wow. I mean… wow. Not exactly a take-away place.

Only one more sleep then home :)

Back