Serpent's Tooth

Phyliss found that Verialynns touch was gentle, and felt well. She giggled a little as her friend lifted her breast a little. She realized that she still had her hands on her friends breast, and they felt well. She never thought of that, but understood now why man were so attracted by breasts. Slowly she started to rub her friends breasts, but slowly.
 
Phyliss touch on her was very pleasant. It was different from the touch of a man, softer and more tender, but nevertheless very enjoyable. She continued to smile and very quietly so only the gorgon could hear it she whispered "This feels very good".

Verialyn started to let her thumbs wander upwards, and ever so lightly touch Phyliss' nipples.
 
Although Verialynns touched her nipples very slightly, they reacted. There was a strange excitement to be caressed by her best friend she knew so many years. Phyliss herself started to circle her hands of the top of her friends breasts, pushing a little harder now.
 
Verialyn's nipples had already stiffened slightly, but once her friend intensified the pressure a little and ran the palms of her hands across them, they became rock hard almost instantly. Verialyn could not help but sigh, and with another almost inaudible whisper she added "Ahhh, see what you are doing to me!"

She herself also slightly increased the presssure with which her tumbs ran over Phylisss' nipples, and with her remaining fingers she started to knead, ever so softly.
 
Phyliss blushed a little and started to grope both breasts and to wiggle them around, but not to hard. Her own nibbles were erected now, and her snakes seemed to dance delighted on her head.
 
Just then another servant walked into the room. "Ah, here you ..." he wanted to say, before he became aware of what was happening. For a few moments he was completely absorbed by the scene unfolding before him, and he stood right there, next to Palix, just gaping with his mouth wide open.

Then he got a better hold of himself, and he addresses Palix "The boss asks where you are. The girls are supposed to be back in their chamber by now. Antides may show up any minute to inspect them, and they better be there when that happens. You've been warned."

With another glance at the caressing beauties before him he turned around and left. This was worth watching, but not worth to be caught neglecting his duties over it. Not in this palace.
 
Phyliss took her hands off and felt quite embarrassed, being caught in a act like this. Another reason to put Palix on the list. She dropped her hands, pouting again, and waited for the next command.
 
Palix was angry, but there was noone to reasonably vent his anger. What made it particular annoying was that the servant was right, he had no business idling around and watching the ladies. So in a harsh tone he commanded "You heard the man, slaves. Get dressed, grab the buckets and return them to the entry hall. Then get your asses over to your quarter where you sit tight until you are called."

With these words he turned around and stormed out of the room.

---

Verialyn also slowly, somewhat unwillingly, withdrew her hands from her companion's bosom. With a sigh she turned around, walked over to the chair where she had placed her clothes and began dressing.
 
Last edited:
Phyliss put the rags back one. She thought about making a smart remark, but hold her tongue. Maybe there as another occasion for that. Then she picked up the bucket and put it back as she was told. She entered their chamber then, wondering what kind of humilation would await her next.
 
Verialyn followed Phyliss' example, and after returning the bucket joined her in their chamber. She lay down on the bed, folded her hands behind her head and prepared for the wait.

Out of nowhere she looked at the gorgon and began to muse "You know what is really strange? We have known each other for quite some time now, but it took a preverted fat little slavemaster for us to try this."
 
Phyliss sat on the bed, sulking, her head rested on her hands, while her elbows were placed on her knees. Verialynns voice made her look up.
"Yes, it is strange. I never thought of that... I nearly didn't do that before. Sure, I was touched by women in orgies, but I had never been with a woman alone. Also never took the active part."
 
Verialyn leant back and relaxed. With a fond smile she remarked "Maybe we should keep that in mind for another, more suitable time."

It took only a few more minutes before another servant, this one much better dressed than the ones they had seen before, almost as if he was wearing some black and gold uniform, appeared in the entrance to their chamber.

In an arrogant tone he commanded "His Excellence Antides Mercurius required your presence now. Follow me immediately". He waited a second, just enough time for them to get up, and then turned to walk down the corridor.
 
Phyliss didn't have the time to give Verialynn an answer. So she got up and walked behind the servant, not looking very happy. She had expected something else if she imagined being slave in the house of the richest and most powerful merchant.
 
The servant, trying his best not to recognize their very existence, led them down the corridor away from the entrance hall. After climbing some stairs up to the second floor he stopped in front of the door to the third room to the right, and gestured for the girls to enter.

The room itself was the one most richly furnished so far. Beautiful tapestries covered the walls, and there was a divan bed, a table and a few comfortable chairs at one wall. The large windows allowed a good view of the well kept inner garden.

The servant pointed to the middle of the room and ordered "Stand there, face to the table over there, and wait."
 
Phyliss looked over to Verialynn, and did then exactly what the servant told her. She was nervous. What horrible thing would happen next?
 
Verialyn had just taken up her position next to Phyliss when they started to hear voices from the corridor.

"So you say the slaves you bought today are of particularly high quality" in a voice that seemed like it was used to command.
"Oh yes, master Antides. I have not bought slaves as pretty as those two for a long time. And the gorgon is quite the rarity, but you will see for yourself" came in the known voice of Verkul.

With these words the two men entered the room. Verkul was dressed just as he had left them, but the wardrobe of the other man was on another level.

Clothes of the highest quality, held in black and dark blue, covered his body, a perfect match to his dark complexion and black hair. He seemed to be in very good shape, and he carried a sword at his side. Superficially the man could have been considered almost beautiful, but looking at him closely there was a certain glint in his eyes - somewhere between cruelty and ruthlessness - that combined with the arrogant expression on his face made most people feel uncomfortable around him after a while.

He started to slowly pace around Phyliss and Verialyn, examining them intently without speaking a word. Yes, those really were some outstanding slaves Verkul had dug up this time. He may be a fat and ugly bastard, but his instincts in all things slavery were still spot on, which is why Antides Mercurius valued him highly as a servant for so many years now.

Pointing at Verialyn he asked loudly "Are the breasts of that one really as large as they seem to be under the robe?" "Oh yes, even larger actually" replied Verkul with a stupid grin. And that on such a slender body, a rare catch indeed.

Then he focused his examination on Phyliss. "A gorgon slave, very rare indeed" Actually he had never heard of such a thing before. She must have cost a fortune, but she was worth it. She may not have quite the other slaves upper volume, but she more than made up for that with her exotic touch, at least in his eyes.

"You have chosen well, as usual, Verkul" was his praise for his fat slave master. "I will have the gorgon tonight. Prepare her the gold way, so she will be available for dinner."

Then he added "Take special care that the black haired one is not damaged, either. I will probably have her one of these days as well, and if not she is well suited to entertain some of my guests."

Without any further comments he turned around and left the room.
 
Phyliss didn't dare to speak with that fat swine around. Again, she felt a little jealous about the remarks of Verialynns bust, but that was unimportant. Antides had chosen her for the night? Should she feel fluttered, nervous or plainly frightened? She felt all of it at once. But there was something about Antides... She would have went for him if she had been invited as guest. But even so, she was thrilled in some way...Antites was attractiven and something in his eyes and voice just fascinated her. In fact, it even did turn her on. She was trembling a little, and her snakes squirmed and wiggled in excitement. She could her her heart bumping and waited for the next command by Verkul.
 
Verialyn could almost feel Phyliss' excitement. Finally she got the treatment she thought a slave deserved. Hopefully she was not in for a big disappointment. Not much that could be done about it though.

Verkul immediately approached them. "Gorgon, you stay here, someone will come and get you shortly. You" he looked at Verialyn "can go back to your quarters. We will find something to busy yourself with"

He would have loved to have her again right now, but onfortunately there was work to be done. Some slave needed whipping, and some other issues were waiting for him as well.

Verialyn nodded obediently and left the room, heading bach to their quarters. Verkul was behind her, but turned right at the door.

It did not take long until a small elderly woman in plain clothes appeared in the door. "So you are tonights darling? Well, follow me then."
 
Phyliss looked behind Verialynn. She didn't like getting seprated from her, and she was a bit worried about Verkul. But Verialynn was though, she said to herself. Better think about yourself. She looked at the little elderly lady, she didn't lok mean or evil. She nodded and even smiled a little, and followed her as told.
 
The elderly lady led Phyliss along, and she even tried to make a little small talk "So you are new here? How do you like our big boss Verkul so far?"

Finally they reached a larg bath, with a big tub with hot water in the middle of it. There even seemed to be some scented oils in the water. The elderly lady commented with a smile "We better get you clean first. What are you waiting for, hop in."

She stood there, looking at Phyliss expectantly.

---

Verialyn returned to her quarters and laid down to rest. She would wait half an hour, and when no assignment came by then she would start to explore the estate on her own. It was about time someone went looking for that safe.
 
Nobody appeared in Verialynns room yet. Verkul was outside somewhere, shouting some orders, sounding angry. The other slaves seemed all to be busy preparing for something.

"Verkul? I think my friend can say more about him then I. I got more intention by his sergeant Palix."
Phyliss did indeed smile as she saw the bathtube and slided in nearly at once. She wanted to wash after wearing this rugs and her encounter with Palix. She had been afraid already that Palix cum would start to flow out of her when she was attenting at dinner, embarrassing her in front of all guests. She took care to wash his seemen out as good as possible.
"I hope I get some other clothes then? Something I don't have to be ashamed of to show myself in."
 
The old lady grabbed a sponge and moved towards Phyliss, obviously intent on helping her bathe.

"You will get other clothes, my dear, that one is sure. Whether you will be ashamed showing yourself in them I can not tell. You know, there will not bee too much actual cloth on them.

---

After half an hour had passed and seemingly everyone had ignored her, Verialyn got up and carefully peered out of the door to both sides. No one in sight.

This seemed like a good opportunity to start searching. She thought it most likely that the safe was on the upper levels of the palace, close to Antides' quarters, so she snuck along the way to the stairs they had taken previously to the room where they had been inspected. She moved as silently as she could, her ears at full attention to notice anyone approaching soon enough. This way she reached the stairs and finally started to climb them.
 
"As long they are not the cheap or distasteful, I should be able to handle that." said Phyliss, thinking of the fancy clothes and heavy jewelery she had seen in some houses on the slaves.

Verialynn realized that the palace was even bigger then it appeared at first sight. She passed the hall leading into the kitchen area as she reached the staircase. As she got up, she could not fail that there were stairs going down as well, probably to a large cellar. She reached the upper floor and was struck with the pomp and luxury even in the hall. There was even a pool in the middle of the hall. Before the hall, just to her right, were three doors, robably leading to three chambers of the same size.
 
The old lady got behind Phyliss. She dipped the sponge into the water and started to run it over her back. "Oh, those clothes - if you would call them such - are definitely not cheap, and I am sure master Mercurius will not find them distasteful"

With these words she continued to wash Phyliss.

---

Verialyn was duly impressed. If house Mercurius really had ammassed all these riches in as short a time as Flavius claimed they most certainly had steppped on quite a number of toes. But enough of these musings.

Carefeully observing that noone was watching her she approached the first of the doors and checked if it was locked.
 
Phyliss laughed. "They should be allright with me, then. What is master Antides like?"
It was not an unusual experience to get washed by a servant. She started to feel a bit better now.

Verialynn found that the door wasn't locked, and nothing was to hear from outside. She found that this was a guestroom. No, it wasn't; it was probably a room prepared for the "better" slaves. It had some fine furniture, a fine bed, a washing bowl, but no keyhole inside. The room could be locked from outside, but that was it. She noticed there was even a little spy in the door that could be opened from outside. The room was fresh and clean, but not occupied yet. It looked like someone should move in soon, bud hadn't yet.
 
Back
Top