Very new poster here...

UpT1gh7 said:
Is your hubby still alive after the ravaging? :devil:
well, he's not my hubby (yet at least...heehee) but we did go golfing and the ravaging was later. Let's just say.... I am a NAUGHTY girl!

IllLickItClean said:
well, he's not my hubby (yet at least...heehee) but we did go golfing and the ravaging was later. Let's just say.... I am a NAUGHTY girl!

That's why you've got so many of us cummin back!!

We like the naughty ones!

badmatt said:
I just have to tell you...that rearview shot....it made Me spray the screen
that's so hot!!! :devil:

lightning1 said:
fantastic thread. really :heart:
thank you :kiss:

BigJim68 said:
That's why you've got so many of us cummin back!!

We like the naughty ones!
:D that's what i like to hear. i absolutely tortured him the other night, after fucking for awhile, we'd finished with me sucking him off but i didn't let him go after he'd cum, i kept sucking and licking and i reached under and started stroking his balls, inner thighs, ass crack and he got so weak in the knees he collapsed onto the bed writhing in pleasure...it was SO great!

Beautiful pictures of you

IllLickItClean said:
Very true! Here's a couple b&w's.

B and Ws can be so sexy. You look fabulous here and very sensual and moody. melovey! L O

IllLickItClean said:
God... me too!! I can drag it out because I have a fantastically naughty imagination... and usually don't stop at one orgasm but continue on two or three times. I especially love when I am fantasizing about watching my man with another woman... that does it for me every time! :devil:
Ho-lee-fuck.

Ok, I didn't think any woman could make me hard just by seeing her like that, then to read through your thread and find this little gem... well, I think I can go to bed happy now. And to think that I just found this thread tonight.

You are unbelievably fucking hot and I can certainly see myself letting go of a load or two to your smiking hot body. Fuck yeah, you are the girl of every man's dream (and you will be the girl of my dreams tonight - and probably tomorrow morning).

QreeSRdr said:
Ho-lee-fuck.

Ok, I didn't think any woman could make me hard just by seeing her like that, then to read through your thread and find this little gem... well, I think I can go to bed happy now. And to think that I just found this thread tonight.

You are unbelievably fucking hot and I can certainly see myself letting go of a load or two to your smiking hot body. Fuck yeah, you are the girl of every man's dream (and you will be the girl of my dreams tonight - and probably tomorrow morning).
:kiss: Thank you

i can't wait to see more of your hot body and your naughty fuckholes. maybe you have some rearviews without that sexy pants but with a great view on your asshole and pussy.

your breasts and legs make me cum all the time.

i kept sucking and licking and i reached under and started stroking his balls, inner thighs, ass crack and he got so weak in the knees he collapsed onto the bed writhing in pleasure...it was SO great![/QUOTE]

Fuck I just got weak in the knees....and I'm in the middle of interviews!

Not good to meet new applicants with a huge lump in my jeans!

RawHumor said:
I'm good... it's been a bit of a slow day today here. Relaxing, though.
Ahhhhhh it's been a long day. I wish my bf was here to give me a really good massage. Trying to rub your own back just doesn't cut it :(

IllLickItClean said:
Ahhhhhh it's been a long day. I wish my bf was here to give me a really good massage. Trying to rub your own back just doesn't cut it :(

I'll volunteer! I'm quite good at it too . . . the women in my office love me for me to do their necks and shoulders . . .

IllLickItClean said:
it wasn't... i give a good massage...but can't very well massage my own back lol!

That is why I should have came over and helped u

IllLickItClean said:
it wasn't... i give a good massage...but can't very well massage my own back lol!

I give great massage. :cool:

When do I start? :kiss:

IllLickItClean said:

LOL

I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers for cyber-massages, but they just don't cut it.

RawHumor said:
LOL

I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers for cyber-massages, but they just don't cut it.
Truer words have never been spoken... I'm still hurting today :eek: ... off to the hot shower I go.

Once again thanks for the index, every once in awhile it is nice to just drop in and take a look at the hot photos you have.
When you go out golfing is it just to the driving range or to a course?

Back