I Love To Cum In My Wife Then Lick Her Clean, Anyone Else ??

If she is willing to let you try, I say you have to do it! My wife will not let me, you are one of the lucky ones, dont let this opportunity pass you by

Explain this to her. Maybe even request she ties you up and doesn't let you out until you do what you know you need to do.

Thanks for the suggestions and support. She rolled off of me last night to go get cleaned up. I did not say anything to stop her.

I finally told the wife that I wanted to do this. No reaction that night. Then the next night...she asked if i wanted to do what I suggested...I asked her what? She did not respond ( I wanted her to tell me to lick her clean). Then I said later I dont know if I can.

So....I am stuck between thinking I want to try this and not knowing if I can after I cum.... :(

Even though I licked my cum off of her and didn't like it, I still want to lick it out of her. I have told her to "make me" do it, but the times she did, as she crawled off of me after riding me, she'd ask me if I wanted to lick her clean. Can't do that. She can't give me an escape route. She just needs to go for it...just set that sweet tasting dripping pussy over me and ride my face until she is cumming again.

I have licked mine from my wife but would like to lick some strange cum from her.
The first time we went to a sex club, my wife sucked a guy's cock while I licked her pussy. then he fucked her and I ate her pussy again and sucked his cum out of her pussy and then another guy fucked her and I sucked his cum out of her pussy and it has become a kind of ritual.

My girlfriend and I were talking one night a year or so ago about fantasizing and other sexual things and I had mentioned that I was really turned on about the thought of eating her pussy after I had filled it with cum. She kinda laughed it off because she had tried to kiss me several times after she had sucked me off and I refused. I explained it would be different because I love to eat pussy, she kinda rolled her eyes and we went on discussing something else.

About a month or so later, while in bed, she made asked me if I really wanted to eat a creampie. After I assured her that I did, she said she had thought about it and how much the thought turned her on and that she wanted me to lick my cum from her pussy Well, one thing led to another and we commenced to pleasuring each other.
She is very orgasmic so I made sure she had more than her fair share of squirts before I was wanting to cum myself. I stood at the side of our bed and slid into her from behind and started stroking in and out of her drenched pussy. As I began to get close, she reached between my legs and grabbed my balls telling me to cum deep inside her and that she wanted me to lick her clean.... this sent me over the edge quickly and I proceeded to pump what seemed like a cup full of jizz deep into her quivering snatch.... I leaned forward onto her as my cock quivered and eventually slipped out of her fresh fucked pussy. I rolled onto my back and she reminded me that I wasn't finished. She moved up and spread her thighs. I could see the warm pearly cum beginning to drip from her pink lips. I tried to go for it but the post orgasm blues wouldn't let me... she began teasing and begging me to eat my cum... to no avail, I just couldn't do it. I could tell she was still very horny and needed more and she was getting impatient. With that she pushed be back and brought her ass and pussy to my mouth in a 69 position. I had no choice.
She lower her pussy onto my waiting tongue and a warm blob of cum dripped Into my mouth. The scent of her pussy was so sexy mixed with our juices. The semen was salty and thick. I swallowed the glob and drove my tongue deep into her cunt. The taste of pussy and cum was such a turn on and I went into overdrive sucking her clit and hole. She moaned and rubbed herself into my face as she took my cock into her mouth... "eat that cum baby" "lick me clean". With that I sucked her clit between my lips and sucked until she came in a huge gush into my mouth. When she gushes her pelvic muscles contracted violently and this squeezed the remained of my own cum from her at the same time as her warm squirt filled my mouth. The mixture of our sex was intoxicating... I licked and fingered her until she was sated and the bed was soaked and she had sucked another load from my cock. Afterwards I greedily snowballed the other load ass we kissed deeply...
Since then, creampies are always on the menu during sex... and I don't need assistance to endulge like the first time.... I love it!!

Creampies

It is a regular part of our play.
My first time was surprising my girlfriend and racing to go down on her. She tried to push me away and wanted to shower first. I was pushy and wouldn't take no for an answer. After getting my tongue in her and her juices all over my face, I realized what I was into. I never let on with her that I knew what had happened.

Eating cum

How many guys would like to eat my cum out of your wife or gf love to chat my Kik id is pafireman3. Or yahoo hotfiremaninpa

We could all

How many guys would like to eat my cum out of your wife or gf love to chat my Kik id is pafireman3. Or yahoo hotfiremaninpa

We could all enjoy that if you are alright with me fucking your wife too. :p Suck :nana: Play :p Suck :caning: Naughty Boy

I like to chat also, here on Literotica Private Messages (PM). :eek:

It would be devine especial if I was given permission to watch you make love to her. And when you finish you ordered me to clean you first then clean her so you could have a nice clean pussy to fuck again. Let her hear it just like that clean that cunt sissy so I can fuck it again

It would be devine especial if I was given permission to watch you make love to her. And when you finish you ordered me to clean you first then clean her so you could have a nice clean pussy to fuck again. Let her hear it just like that clean that cunt sissy so I can fuck it again

Who cares what order it comes in, just as long as you get it all..... :confused: :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Everytime!

My gf talked me into eating her creampie a few years back. She went bananas! I felt like a had crossed a line into being really nasty. I felt like I had done the nastiest thing in the world and I liked that feeling! Most guys won't do it and I do. I was still suffering from the post orgasm blues and she would have to ask me. It was hard to start but I loved doing it once I started eating her messy, smelly pussy. At first I did it for her on special occasions, birthdays Valentines Day, New years Eve. Then it became a Friday night thing. I promised to do it beforehand so I'd have to follow through. I was actually excited about Fridays knowing I would eat creampie that night. She had her hottest orgasms when I ate her creampie so I was proud. Then I finally cut through the B.S. I told her that I'd promise to automatically eat her creampie every time I cum in her. She didn't have to ask. She loved that idea. Very occasionally she'll say "no" after I cum but usually she's pulling my face into her well fucked pussy! She calls me her "Nasty cum sucker." I love it!

Join

My gf talked me into eating her creampie a few years back. She went bananas! I felt like a had crossed a line into being really nasty. I felt like I had done the nastiest thing in the world and I liked that feeling! Most guys won't do it and I do. I was still suffering from the post orgasm blues and she would have to ask me. It was hard to start but I loved doing it once I started eating her messy, smelly pussy. At first I did it for her on special occasions, birthdays Valentines Day, New years Eve. Then it became a Friday night thing. I promised to do it beforehand so I'd have to follow through. I was actually excited about Fridays knowing I would eat creampie that night. She had her hottest orgasms when I ate her creampie so I was proud. Then I finally cut through the B.S. I told her that I'd promise to automatically eat her creampie every time I cum in her. She didn't have to ask. She loved that idea. Very occasionally she'll say "no" after I cum but usually she's pulling my face into her well fucked pussy! She calls me her "Nasty cum sucker." I love it!

It is nice to read of others who love to eat a Pussy after dumping their baby making seed into her well fucked Cunt.

I hope you can read the Private Message (PM) I am going to send you.
Dave.

You have not

Billy,

You have not permitted PM's yet. I'll keep checking to see if you do.
Dave.

I like your style Billy Boy..... you "nasty cum sucker."
Dave.

Well Dave if you want to see what I have experienced as far as eating creampie, I have submitted 4 stories and they are all true. they are on the story part of Literotica posted under the name Billyglide. That's pretty much my "style."

Back