Yep Emm is back.......you all know the silly one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4th Emmy! So many sexy photos. Many thanks. I think we need a good holiday for you to celebrate every day, if this is what we get. :)

Just love these two pics.

attachment.php

attachment.php

HAPPY 4TH of July my sexy LIT friend here in the US.
You have no Idea how much I missed this holiday for the last 10 years while being in France.
As you all know I m from Belgium but for me this is home and proud to be here. Ww where here from 97 till 02, and how much I loved France ( hey you can be naked there and noone cares) I missed my NY. So Yeahhh it has been a great 4th so far, even Assie our cat (and its his 13 birthday today , and yesss he is a NJ one) got friendly with a skunk.... :eek:
Does anyone has any idea how fun it is to shower a cat..... we do now..... and poor hubby......but I m sure the scares will heal :rolleyes:
I :heart: YOU ALL and for my sexy US friends hope you All have a great 4th. And for the other sexy world wide lit friends, sweet naughty dreams.
:kiss::heart::rose::kiss:

and yep some silly 4th of July pics

ATTENTION SALUTE!!!

You have no Idea how much I missed this holiday for the last 10 years while being in France.
As you all know I m from Belgium but for me this is home and proud to be here. Ww where here from 97 till 02, and how much I loved France ( hey you can be naked there and noone cares) I missed my NY. So Yeahhh it has been a great 4th so far, even Assie our cat (and its his 13 birthday today , and yesss he is a NJ one) got friendly with a skunk.... :eek:
Does anyone has any idea how fun it is to shower a cat..... we do now..... and poor hubby......but I m sure the scares will heal :rolleyes:
I :heart: YOU ALL and for my sexy US friends hope you All have a great 4th. And for the other sexy world wide lit friends, sweet naughty dreams.

Our statuesque lady of nude liberty! :cattail:

One of my favorite tops

Very aroused

attachment.php

my wants and needs haven't changed, and yours?

Fantastic as always!!!

Great pics as always!! Hope all is well and that the biz is going great! Keep on sharing. Dropped you a PM as well.

Stopping in to leave some hugssss-squeezes -smooches & :kiss::kiss::kiss: for the sexy Emmy :rose:

Happy 4th!!!! I'd love to shower with your kitty. :devil:

Nice photos. Classy and erotic. Loved the white lacey panties playing off against pink flesh.

Beautiful 4th of July pics Emm! :kiss:

You are just so damn sexy! :p
I hope you and your honey have a fabulous weekend!

Keep those ice cubes close ;)

I see I am a bit late to the party, but better late than never!!!

I don't know if it is the curves of your hips and ass, your stomach, legs, crotch/pussy area or what, but you always look fan/funtastic in panties! I love the way your panties hugs your hips, but accentuates your lovely long legs, beautiful pussy and ass! Makes me feel very um, er, Patriotic. Yeah that is it!!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful series of pics. I find you charming and delightfully enjoyable. I would love to spend a summer with you. If your hubby wouldn't mind too terribly! :devil:

Glad you love being in America, we sure love to have you here. Keep your spirits high and all the other problems will take care of themselves.

I did "jump" my wife and have a somewhat interesting story to tell. Well, kinky anyways!

later sweetone!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back