subtle flashing

My chest is so small that I don't need a bra so I wear skimpy very thin shirts to show my nipples :devil:

i love seeing the mounded tops of a young salesgirls breasts that spill out of the top of her bra, visible under the plunging neckline of her loose blouse!

My chest is so small that I don't need a bra so I wear skimpy very thin shirts to show my nipples :devil:

I like small breasts, and pointed nipples, I find them so arousing.. would anybody like to show me?

that I work with and she sits in a cubicle across from me.... she seems the conservative type, very nice and soft spoken and she always wears those nice skirt/suits.... well recently, she has been giving me these wonderful quick flashes up her skirt when we are talking.... She doesn't wear panty hose because her gorgeous tan legs don't need them.. I know she has seen my eyes looking down and she just smiles when I do... I swear I get an instant hard-on when she does this... and good LORD she wears those neon colored panties that just reach out and smack me in the face! LOL! :D

I know the ones.....I love how my pink lace panties match my pink lace dress.....but I can imagine how interesting to would be to flash a guy that bit of pink when wearing a sexy little black dress......in a dark booth in a bar after dancing and a few cocktails.....hmmmm....a tempting idea....

I like small breasts, and pointed nipples, I find them so arousing.. would anybody like to show me?

Sorry I don't share pics anymore. Spend hours chatting with someone on IM and they ask for a pic - send the pic and you never hear from them again and makes me feel i'm just an ugly tramp. I guess maybe I am :(

Sorry I don't share pics anymore. Spend hours chatting with someone on IM and they ask for a pic - send the pic and you never hear from them again and makes me feel i'm just an ugly tramp. I guess maybe I am :(

Or, more likely, you're just talking to the assholes.

I agree. Thats a crap way to treat anybody. I wouldn't take it as any reflection on you Killjoy24, more a revelation of the person in rl.

I wasnt asking you to show Killjoy, it was a general comment in case any other would like to show us there small breasts.
I can understand your feelings on the subject of "one night cyber stand" There must be a few out there, who are totally, just there for there own amusment. If they want to show theirs is ok with me , I only send them a couple of tasters, the first time. Then if they cum back for more they can have my best shots ;)

I know the ones.....I love how my pink lace panties match my pink lace dress.....but I can imagine how interesting to would be to flash a guy that bit of pink when wearing a sexy little black dress......in a dark booth in a bar after dancing and a few cocktails.....hmmmm....a tempting idea....

I need to hit the Canadian clubs.

It's been a while since I was here to respond to this thread lol...so who knows if they'll even be seen by the people I quoted! haha!

Makes note........Try shopping at Home Dept. I tend to shop at Lowe's and that has never happened there!

RaynieJ.........I enjoy your teasing posts girl.

I'm more of a Lowe's shopper myself...maybe we'll run into each other some time hehe! ;) And I love that you love my posts.

Looking at Raynie avi ....mmmm THAT is a nice ass.... and trying to recall that gal that night...

mmmmmm mmmmmmmm You know yeah!!!! It could have been her :)

LOL...you think it was me? Or her?

The question that begs to be asked is "If so many of you beautiful women enjoy being noticed and even oogled occasionally, would you allow a select man/woman watch if it was planned".

This is an interesting idea...I think I'd be into that. :devil:

Ahhh, the mental image it gives me! Hhhmmm.

I love to flashing.. It has gotten where I have only low cut shirts and well hell .. It just gets me wet and I love the naughtiness of it. I am glad more than one of us out there!

I have this great long sleeved tee that is so sheer, wearing it without a bra is almost like wearing no shirt at all. One time I had to run to the store late at night and forgot I was wearing that...I wondered why every guy was staring at me until I looked down. It made me laugh, and made sure the cashier I went to was a young guy. What a great time. ;) I love that shirt!! It would be a great one for a wet tshirt contest...

I have this great long sleeved tee that is so sheer, wearing it without a bra is almost like wearing no shirt at all. One time I had to run to the store late at night and forgot I was wearing that...I wondered why every guy was staring at me until I looked down. It made me laugh, and made sure the cashier I went to was a young guy. What a great time. ;) I love that shirt!! It would be a great one for a wet tshirt contest...

Pics or it doesn't exist.

:D

lol i doubt he'd care either way about that. but it does exist, i found it at old navy years ago on clearance. its very comfy and i normally wear it under a t shirt but he likes it when i wear it around the house by itself. it's not very warm though, lol.

lol i doubt he'd care either way about that. but it does exist, i found it at old navy years ago on clearance. its very comfy and i normally wear it under a t shirt but he likes it when i wear it around the house by itself. it's not very warm though, lol.

LOL

I'd imagine.

Pics to please the horn dogs here aren't worth making your bf mad at you.

But I DARE you to post one or two.
:D

well like i said I will see what I can do...it's in the dirty clothes right now. Maybe after I watch it, I'll take a pic. ;)

Back