“It’s not the dumbest idea I’ve ever heard, but it’s pretty close,"

about_average

Literotica Guru
...so says Lindsey Graham in response to one of Trump's tweets today.

Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 9, 2017

Senator Amnesty is no towering pinnacle of brilliant ideas himself.

Therefore, most people discount most of what he thinks/says...

Yes, I have a lot of shirts for you to practice your ironing skills on.

Now, back to your place before I have to slap you again.

tumblr_nlxnp0lzAy1ur3w3jo1_400.gif

...so says Lindsey Graham in response to one of Trump's tweets today.

Trump is such an embarrassment on so many levels.

A complete and total disaster.

"I've now been in 57 states - I think one left to go." - at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold." - President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009

I see dead heroes!

Better call in a corpse, man, from the Maldives.

Preferably one who speaks fluent Austrian because I need a translator...

"I've now been in 57 states - I think one left to go." - at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon, May 9, 2008

"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia while holding a press conference outside Honolulu, Nov. 16, 2011

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too. The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold." - President’s weekly address, June 6, 2009
Three to seventy three.

https://www.thoughtco.com/donald-trump-quotes-2733859

Too many to quote without violating the rules.

Poor pathetic A_J. Reduced to old Obama quotes because he can't admit that Trump is a total fucking moron.

To be lambasted by your own party like that and then have to walk back the comments is just embarrassing.

Back