Seeking an editor - for a gay male story.

Darktrain

Virgin
Joined
Jun 2, 2013
Posts
1
Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to have a peek at this thread.

I am looking for an editor for some general editing and perhaps some suggestions with regards to a gay male story I have been trying to write for a little bit. As it stands the word count is around 4,400 words and runs at 8 pages. The working title is: The First Time, and it is 100% finished.

It is a first part (potentially of three) about a young "straight" man gently seduced by a slightly older and experienced man in to giving him oral sex. I could say coerced, but feel that is a little harsh in it’s term. There are elements of submission which I have tried to convey and therefore would appreciate some general feedback if the story ticks those boxes. So to round that up, what I am looking for is basic grammar correction and sentence restructuring (beta/ proof reader), with potentially some little pointers of what is working and what is not.

As for turn around time, I am not under any time constraints.

I use Libre Office, but can use MS Word if that is your editing weapon of choice, (I used it for my last story - https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1540455&page=submissions).

Thanks again,

Darktrain.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top