Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesssss love it, a G/F and I usually get together every so often ... wine... music.. wine...chat .. then watch each other "play", sometimes even "helping each other out" :D but I love masturbating in front of B/F too .... guess I'm greedy ;) :kiss:

Yesssss love it, a G/F and I usually get together every so often ... wine... music.. wine...chat .. then watch each other "play", sometimes even "helping each other out" :D but I love masturbating in front of B/F too .... guess I'm greedy ;) :kiss:

Sounds like a fabulous friendship to have. I wish I could find one similar!

My first experience with a girl was through mutual masturbation. My best friend was staying over and, after she had fallen asleep, I sneaked into my walk-in closet with my vibrator. Apparently, she heard the noise and opened the door. When I looked up, she was standing there with her hand down her panties. I was mortified at first. But, after that, it became a regular thing.

I still do it on occasion with girls I'm with. Putting on that kind of performance can get us both really warmed up.

My first experience with a girl was through mutual masturbation. My best friend was staying over and, after she had fallen asleep, I sneaked into my walk-in closet with my vibrator. Apparently, she heard the noise and opened the door. When I looked up, she was standing there with her hand down her panties. I was mortified at first. But, after that, it became a regular thing.

I still do it on occasion with girls I'm with. Putting on that kind of performance can get us both really warmed up.

Mine was kinda like that with my married neighbor,she was44 and I was19

If you're anything like your a/v I'd love to masterbate with/for you.... Wet already...

:cathappy:

Hi

Hi all, JuLee here I've been away for awhile, got tired of all the guys creeping around this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back