New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hello to thhegirl, Thanks

Hello again:

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Saw the responses. Forgot to say, i am 36/F/WA and LOVE this! Have never used this forum or any other, so i am still learning how to do this. This is a lot of fun, though.

Have only begun to find this part of me, so this journey is BOUND to be exciting!
Have not written anything in years, and suddendly find myself following one of my crazy dreams to write.

Debating on posting a story i wrote but not sure yet. Anyway, thanks again for making me feel welcome!
 
Last edited:
Hello curious_cat and thegirl, welcome to our Community! Have I got some links for YOU! *grin* I'm your local neighborhood Librarian. I think it's great that you've found our BDSM Library already, curious_cat! By the way, I'd like to let you and thegirl, as well as anyone reading this thread, that the Library isn't static--threads can be bumped at will, and posted to anytime. You'll see bumped threads from the Library fairly often out on the Board. They are great for getting back into an interesting topic.

First off, please take the time to read the Sticky linked here (it's also located at the top of the main BDSM Forum). It contains some essays with VERY valuable information that you should definitely read before heading down this path. There are some other great resources out on the web that I routinely steer newcomers to as well. Wellll, for starters, why don't you check out www.castlerealm.com first. It's a great website for people who are new to BDSM. If you are a little confused on some of our terminology and lifestyle issues there are some great essays and and a dictionary over at www.steel-door.com/Chamber.html.

Last but not least, join in on some threads, and let people get to know you through your posts. If either of you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Have a great journey....

~anelize, BDSM Librarian
 
Last edited:
Hello! I'm Luck7Lady, 43, from Ludington, Michigan. I'm totally submissive and love the lifestyle. I am currently single and have been without a r/t Dom now for the past 2 years. Although I've practiced real time submission, it was only for a year so I'm not as experienced as I'd like to be. I've spent sometime here as a lurker and decided it time I join in chat. Maybe even find myself an online Dom, then perhaps real time will follow.

:rose: :rose:
 
Woohoo!! More victims...I mean submissives! (I swear I'm not a predator. Just give me your email address, and I'll tell you how to live your life, and where to send the checks.)
 
Luck7lady said:
Hello! I'm Luck7Lady, 43, from Ludington, Michigan. I'm totally submissive and love the lifestyle. I am currently single and have been without a r/t Dom now for the past 2 years. Although I've practiced real time submission, it was only for a year so I'm not as experienced as I'd like to be. I've spent sometime here as a lurker and decided it time I join in chat. Maybe even find myself an online Dom, then perhaps real time will follow.

:rose: :rose:

Nice to see you back on the boards
 
Johnny Mayberry said:
Woohoo!! More victims...I mean submissives! (I swear I'm not a predator. Just give me your email address, and I'll tell you how to live your life, and where to send the checks.)

You forgot to tell them to kneel as they typed that email :D
 
Richard49

Thank you Sir! I've been back for sometime now, just decided to speak out today. lol Nice to see your still around too. :p
 
Bank account? What bank account? No one said I needed a bank account to cum here. *giggles*
 
Re: Richard49

Luck7lady said:
Thank you Sir! I've been back for sometime now, just decided to speak out today. lol Nice to see your still around too. :p

Come over to my thread and get caught up :)
 
Luck7lady said:
Bank account? What bank account? No one said I needed a bank account to cum here. *giggles*

Oh well, I can still be a proper online Master and make you feel bad about yourself, right? :p
 
stopping by to welcome curious_cat and thegirl to the forum. There are some very nice, knowledgable people here. Make yourselves at home. Read and post, let us get to know you.

Have fun
Apet:rose:
 
welcome

welcome all those new arrivals, and be sure to let everyone hear what you have to say, all input is good input
 
Thank you

catalina_francisco said:
Hi curious_cat and thegirl....welcome to the forum. I hope you will stay and enjoy the interaction as much as we have, and find it as much a great, friendly place as most do to hang out. Have fun.

Francisco & Catalina
wavey.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome. Also thanks to Richard49 and il mio angelo. Everyone here seems very friendly. Sounds like I'll feel right at home.

Cheers,
curious_cat
 
Johnny Mayberry said:
*trolling for submissive women to prey on*

Lol!!

Sorry Johnny, I'm not looking to be preyed on just yet; but I'll be sure to let you know when that moment arrives.

By the way, don't hold your breath. :p :p

curious_cat
 
curious_ cat said:
Lol!!

Sorry Johnny, I'm not looking to be preyed on just yet; but I'll be sure to let you know when that moment arrives.

By the way, don't hold your breath. :p :p

curious_cat

You should still pop into the New Sub Haven ...it is a hoot, and should serve as a dire warning...*grins*
 
Re: All the Welcome Responses

Hello All:

Thanks for all the interesting welcomes today.
They were all very informative and enlightening. Seems we have an interesting Group here. Think I will enjoy this very much. Hope we all talk soon.

The Girl
 
Re: Re: All the Welcome Responses

thegirl said:
Thanks for all the interesting welcomes today.

Well, welcome again! And watch out for that Johnny... he has evil intentions. Whereas I am a perfect angel! :devil:
 
Re: Re: Re: All the Welcome Responses

FungiUg said:
Well, welcome again! And watch out for that Johnny... he has evil intentions. Whereas I am a perfect angel! :devil:

Horse pukey
 
So let me see if i've got this straight.....johnny is not to be taken seriously.....fungiOh is the prankster.....and richard is the voice of seriousness?

How am i doing so far?
 
Re: Look out!

I have already decided to be VERY Very careful here, I am just having fun exploooring This site and talking to people.

Could be the graphics that clue me in to be careful here! {LOL}
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top