Do you mind if I look at your tits?

If I had any, sure.

I love checking out a nice set of little boobs. I've always preferred them to larger boobs. Maybe because they are so much easier to see. I just think they are very sexy and a huge turn on. Go ahead and flaunt what you've got jenny, we love them!

I can't help myself

My, my, my..I try with all my willpower not to look, as I don't want in any way to be disrespectful or a pervert(at least publicly) but I just totally adore a womans crotch... I love looking..and thinking to myself, is she wearing panties, is she shaved or hairy, and is she aroused?? I'm just a voyeur pervert at heart I guess..I do my best not to "ogle"., I certainly don't want to be that creepy guy.. I just have an insatiable appitie for pussy.

I need to get this T-shirt

attachment.php

Attachments

• g11B0.jpg
    g11B0.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 336
This is honestly a battle, I've lived with all my life. When I was skinny and had big tits, guys stared/talked/drooled at my tits. I'm short, so you have to look down anyway. But that just makes it even more obvious where they are staring.

Like some of the other have said.. I don't mind looking. but carrying on a conversation with them pisses me off.

I gained weight over the years, and while my chest got even bigger, so did the rest of me. But I found that men started talking to me, more then my chest.

Now that I've lost a good chunk of the weight again, I'm back to having my boobs having more conversations then my eyes. *sigh*

Not like I can control their size without surgery.

If I'm pulling them out, appreciate them. if they are covered, talk to my eyes.

This is honestly a battle, I've lived with all my life. When I was skinny and had big tits, guys stared/talked/drooled at my tits. I'm short, so you have to look down anyway. But that just makes it even more obvious where they are staring.

Like some of the other have said.. I don't mind looking. but carrying on a conversation with them pisses me off.

I gained weight over the years, and while my chest got even bigger, so did the rest of me. But I found that men started talking to me, more then my chest.

Now that I've lost a good chunk of the weight again, I'm back to having my boobs having more conversations then my eyes. *sigh*

Not like I can control their size without surgery.

I've had conversations with large breasted women. I look into their eyes, because when I took WITH someone, I need that eye contact.

However, when I'm off in the corner somewhere, writing or reading, I will look at them. I make no lies about it. But when we're conversing, it's rude to talk AT them and not look at eyes.

I totally get the last line!
I mean I love my breast, they are awesome!
But damn it I have an awesome mind too!
( I almost said mouth... but realized how that sounded lol)

Now I would have taken mouth as that you swear like a sailor. LOL

I've had conversations with large breasted women. I look into their eyes, because when I took WITH someone, I need that eye contact.

However, when I'm off in the corner somewhere, writing or reading, I will look at them. I make no lies about it. But when we're conversing, it's rude to talk AT them and not look at eyes.

This is totally ok with me. I don't expect people not to look. But do it in a respectful way.

I think this was the biggest battle I learned through weight roller coaster. When I was skinny. I felt guys liked me for how I looked. When I gained the weight, I knew that those who took the time to get to know me, liked me for me. The amazing person that I am. Then as I'm losing the weight again, I feel that same visual crap coming back. People talk to me now who didn't talk to me 10 months ago and I'm still the same person I was.
I hear the "you are hot" comments a lot now and I kinda miss being liked for me and not what I looked like. Weird I know.

This is totally ok with me. I don't expect people not to look. But do it in a respectful way.

It helps that I had a mother and sister whose breasts were centers of attention. I saw their reactions when men, and some women, would talk to their chest and not with them.

I look over my laptop now and then. And when I'm busted, I do blush, that helps defuse the situation much.

I am a bit like SassySheDevil in that I am short and even short for what most think of as a short woman. I'm 4'10" now at age 64, but was 4'11" I am tiny which makes my larger than average boobs look much bigger. I have had men and women staring at my boobs as long as I can remember. I kind of like it to be honest and guys, because you have to look down to talk to me you see plenty with peripheral vision when looking into my eyes. :D

Attachments

• A-Little-Cleavage-cropped.jpg
    A-Little-Cleavage-cropped.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 163
I am a bit like SassySheDevil in that I am short and even short for what most think of as a short woman. I'm 4'10" now at age 64, but was 4'11" I am tiny which makes my larger than average boobs look much bigger. I have had men and women staring at my boobs as long as I can remember. I kind of like it to be honest and guys, because you have to look down to talk to me you see plenty with peripheral vision when looking into my eyes. :D

Soooo serious question... What the hell are you eating in that picture?

LOL! Sorry, I did not mean to distract you. I should have told my hubby not to crop it so you could see my eyes also. :)

Back