The Birth of Horny Town U.S.A.

Thanks for that info, Jack....
I just put that cd in, and for some reason, IT LOADED!!!
I have my stories!! :nana: :nana:

So... I guess I need to get to work on this Horner Springs business, don't I? lol.

When I get to the point that I'm ready to submit, I'm gonna have to figure out how to get connected to yours. (and any others that are floating around, lol.)

:nana:
 
Thanks for that info, Jack....
I just put that cd in, and for some reason, IT LOADED!!!
I have my stories!! :nana: :nana:

So... I guess I need to get to work on this Horner Springs business, don't I? lol.

When I get to the point that I'm ready to submit, I'm gonna have to figure out how to get connected to yours. (and any others that are floating around, lol.)

:nana:

Well we are using Tags to try and link stories. Look below at the thread where I posted the Tags I used. Maybe that will work.

Here is what I used.
"Okay, I changed titles to Horner Springs Retirees #1 & 2, listed tags of Horner Springs, Horny Springs, and Horny Town and submitted them again.

If you need a reader, I'd be happy to check out your story. I'm glad someone else has taken up this project. I was feeling lonely.:eek:
Anyone else ready? "
 
My fiction well dried up about the time I decided to get started but it will open again. Thanx for the info on how to connect the stories. Tags . . . why didn't I think of that. #-o
 
My fiction well dried up about the time I decided to get started but it will open again. Thanx for the info on how to connect the stories. Tags . . . why didn't I think of that. #-o

VM: Since you were one of the originators, perhaps you could give me some advice on one of the ideas I've been setting up. I hadn't planned on writing any of the faculty but found myself in a situation where I need one or two, a PE (weight room) instructor and the Dean of the Human Sexuality Department.

You wrote a story about a girl who is taken to a orgy by her parents, I don't remember the name of it. I was going to use a variation to show that Futter Institute providing partners for students, who need extra practice. Particularly Reynard Foxworthy (Foxey) who is a sophomore who can lick his own eyebrows. He meets the weight room instructor and she helps him build up his endurance. :D
 
Ah! Memories!

As one of the original co-founders, along with Wildsweetone, of the Snippetsville universe, I've enjoyed skimming through this thread. It brings back memories of the discussions we had at the time. I even have the Snippettsville maps - somewhere!

I just wanted to say that I wish you all well in writing about your town.

Alex
 
I thought I'd resurrect this part of the Horner Springs invention.
My Word Proc is beginning to warm up
.
:)
 
I don't know about anyone else but I've managed so far to post three chapters of Horner Springs Institite with a fourth in progress. It's been great fun re-reading this thread and freshening up. I see that in "Tutorial" I got it right. Laurie Bindre lives in the hills SE of the town so that from her front porch you can look down onto the L&S campus and across the river to the Tech Institute. Yea, me! Anyway, I've decided Horny VIII is about to get a new stepmother, Papa having managed to score the professor whose main contribution to human knowledge is a close up study of female sexual flexibility and the contrast to the general inflexible nature of male's. Life is going to get interesting in the Olde Horner Manse . . . or at least the rumor mill will be further enriched.
 
Back
Top