The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the most beautiful avatar on here. I'm now sitting at work with no panties, a wet pussy and a nicely throbbing clit and I'm giving myself the odd, clandestine rub. I don't think anyone else knows but I think the hard nips might give the game away. :devil:

Just seen the most beautiful avatar on here. I'm now sitting at work with no panties, a wet pussy and a nicely throbbing clit and I'm giving myself the odd, clandestine rub. I don't think anyone else knows but I think the hard nips might give the game away. :devil:

Mmm. Imagine that. Thinking about a woman touching herself discretely at work makes my own cock twitch. I might have to do something to handle this...

Mmm. Imagine that. Thinking about a woman touching herself discretely at work makes my own cock twitch. I might have to do something to handle this...

....and the thought of you handling your, ahem, "situation" gives me a bit of a buzz too!! ;)

....and the thought of you handling your, ahem, "situation" gives me a bit of a buzz too!! ;)

Is that right? Certainly you flatter. I don't see how you'd get a buzz over knowing that I'm reclined naked in bed, my hard cock pointing skyward, and my hand fondling my balls and leisurely stroking. Or that I occasionally dip the finger of my other hand and gently probe at my ass. Doing all this, imaging a sexy young woman at her desk, knickers growing moist, breath catching in arousal.

Did you go to work without any panties on or have you got horny and taken them off?

Squirt away, kind sir. I'm sure there'll be plenty more!!! :kiss:

Oh, there always is. In fact, after I "squirt away", I'll probably only need ten or so minutes to start on that "plenty more". Mmm. Just gonna lay back, stroke, feel my cock as it explodes, hot cum all over my chest. Just aching to be licked clean....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back