What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't just say watch movie

Have to tell us what

Interested parties want to know :)

grins

My apologies...I should have realised curious minds might wonder...

One of the Batmans, at least I believe that's the plan...although which one, I have yet to discover.

grins

My apologies...I should have realised curious minds might wonder...

One of the Batmans, at least I believe that's the plan...although which one, I have yet to discover.

Now you have piqued my interest

Old or new Batman?

Now you have piqued my interest

Old or new Batman?

New.
We were debating whether to just watch 'Dark Knight Rises', as we've yet to see it...or start with 'Batman Begins' and work up to it.

Can't remember what the final decision was though... :eek:

New.
We were debating whether to just watch 'Dark Knight Rises', as we've yet to see it...or start with 'Batman Begins' and work up to it.

Can't remember what the final decision was though... :eek:

Well Batman Begins is probably my favourite Batman movie

And although I did enjoy Dark Knight Rises (I was kind of the only one among the people I know who did)

Well Batman Begins is probably my favourite Batman movie

And although I did enjoy Dark Knight Rises (I was kind of the only one among the people I know who did)

Batman Begins was brilliant, and the music awesome!

But it seems Dark Knight Rises is our choice for this evening...will let you know what we thought!

grins

WAIDRN?

Just finished lunch and I guess I should get dressed. *glances at the clock* Meh. Maybe not. I've got a couple more hours to go before I have to go out again.

Fighting off what we call 'miggies' (generic term for all types of annoying insects, though probably only used by some for a specific type) that are a result of having all the doors and windows open while I try and write.

Just to paint a picture it is almost 10 PM and it is 77 degrees.

I am sitting with nothing but a pair of boxers on and all the windows and blinds are open.

And still I am sweating

Fighting off what we call 'miggies' (generic term for all types of annoying insects, though probably only used by some for a specific type) that are a result of having all the doors and windows open while I try and write.

I am sitting with nothing but a pair of boxers on and all the windows and blinds are open.

And still I am sweating

Damnit. Quit derailing the train. You forgot to mention that part before.

And still I am sweating

grins

Almost 10pm here too...not quite that warm though. Snowing outside and a brisk -5C, although it's warmer than it's been in days.

Amazing what difference a hemisphere makes! ;)

grins

Almost 10pm here too...not quite that warm though. Snowing outside and a brisk -5C, although it's warmer than it's been in days.

Amazing what difference a hemisphere makes! ;)

Haha

At this moment I would love some of that snow on my skin

Enjoy your movie :)

Attempting to make my chili taste more like chili.
Doing dishes.
Trying to get my mac to speed up still. Uploading music to online storage, and deleting old old old photos.

And waiting for Freekles to give me my souuuunnnnnd.....
Screw work!
Gimme!
I'll bug you all day (and you know I will too!)

That is because my dear I knew I would make you all hot and sweaty ... and if I could really step through the Veil ... well that is another story <wink>

Hehehe. If I could have stepped through the Veil yesterday while I was busy derailing your train, I know it would have been a different story. :cool:

Just finished posting.

Tears running down my face after a totally devastating and awful day at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back