What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

Mine is less about my physical enjoyment but more the sudden taking away of power as I look up at the man in a subserviant position.
I don't want to kiss him or be romantic or anything... It's just the feeling of giving in to such a "taboo" thing as I wrap my lips around a cock or lick his balls. Especially if the man is "larger" than I am.

I have a gay male friend who talked me into it for the first time and made it clear how great it was to see a "straight" guy on his knees serving his needs.

Anyways... hehe
Always willing to chat with others about this type of behavior.

RT

Understand completely. My suck buddy is 5 years older than me. We've known each other since I was a young teen. So he's always been like a big brother to me. We didn't get "involved" until I was around 30. So I sometimes take a small submissive role when we play.

Feeling it get hard in my mouth. Feeling the head swell. The balls tighten. The owner stiffen. Feeling him groan, feeling his cock pulsate in my mouth, and sometimes, I'll let him cum in my mouth. Feeling the head go from spongy soft to rock hard as he cums is awesome. :)

Feeling it get hard in my mouth. Feeling the head swell. The balls tighten. The owner stiffen. Feeling him groan, feeling his cock pulsate in my mouth, and sometimes, I'll let him cum in my mouth. Feeling the head go from spongy soft to rock hard as he cums is awesome. :)

I'm with you on this one.

I love to take a guys cock into my mouth when it is soft. Licking the length of his shaft ... feeling it get harder and longer in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the slit. Knowing that I'm making him ache to empty his load.

I'm with you on this one.

I love to take a guys cock into my mouth when it is soft. Licking the length of his shaft ... feeling it get harder and longer in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the slit. Knowing that I'm making him ache to empty his load.

Oh yes!....Yes!....YES!

Well, I guess I am the different one here......What is it about sucking cock that I like?? I like to hear my g/f either beg me to do it or order me to do it (depending on her mood) and I especially love to hear her scream when she cums from watching.

I love sucking a cock especially if my lover is using it to make me feel humilated, the more public place I'm allowed to suck a cock the more i get the feeling of humiliation therefore the greater pleasure.

the feeling the taste the feeling of submissiveness/power all at once

The hard and soft at the same time feeling, the taste of pre-cum. I love the total sexy slutty feeling as the cock slides in and out of my mouth, past my lips. Looking into a guys eyes as he slides it over my tongue. And finally the feeling and taste as it EXPLODES in my mouth!

Mmmm those and so much more are the reasons why.
I agree, the feeling of the hardness and softness at the same time. Love to feel the veins against my tounge.

I love to have a cock get hard in my mouth! It feels like an accomplishment, and the feeling is is like no other!

The feel of the head as it passes over your lips and tongue, then eases into your throat then back again! NOTHING like it!

Then when that sweet load shoots into your mouth, you roll it around on your tingue and swallow it...mmmmmmmm....anyone UP for a good blow job?

Now I really, really want to try it.

Now I really want to play:nana::nana::nana:

Everything, especially the way a cock jerks my mouth wider as it spurts jet after jet of thick, starchy cum into my mouth.

Have not sucked a cock yet but reading the above posts makes me wish that I could It is also making me very hard and horny

The way that the cock feels just before the guy cums, when he's thrusting and moaning and it's throbbing in your mouth. It's so hot it's unbelievable. :)

I love that too, such a power trip isn't it. How could you not swallow after that?? I also love jerking it while sucking the tip, lots of pre cum. Yummy!!

I've never sucked a guy to completion but I like the moans of pleasure a man makes, it shows I am doing it right. I guess its a power thing.

Of course I am not that expericned I've only been with 2 men.

I've never sucked a guy to completion but I like the moans of pleasure a man makes, it shows I am doing it right. I guess its a power thing.

Of course I am not that expericned I've only been with 2 men.

Not savoring his semen, sucking a man is like eating cake and throwing away the icing!

Well, I guess I am the different one here......What is it about sucking cock that I like?? I like to hear my g/f either beg me to do it or order me to do it (depending on her mood) and I especially love to hear her scream when she cums from watching.

That one's got me hard and stroking.

Satisfaction

I really get turned on from feeling that warm goo spray in my face and seeing my guy roll his eyes back and moan as his cock continues to pulse and spew fluid.

Back