"Doctor Who: Powers of Ten" (OOC)

Hm...its pretty tasty chocolate...and I'm not all that attached to the werewolf...
ponder ponder ponder...reminiscent of a Jack Benny routine

ok, fine, here.

snaps off a quarter of a slab of chocolate and tosses it to the gun weilding maniac zombie chick
 
Grabs the chocolate, kisses the girl, and shoots the werewolfs balls off. (not that he needs them anyway)
 
Ever wonder where chocolate eggs come from.....










zaini_chocolate_1.jpg



& the obligatory Who product

2209726338_d884a1512c.jpg
 
Last edited:
A breakdown of Doctor Who by someone who has never seen a single episode of Doctor Who (I don't know if this is funny, but I think its funny that someone did it)

dr__who_by_vailindigo-d3a2kb2.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you'll find that those sorts of responses don't do much to deter me.
 
RIP Nicholas Courtney

Veteran British thesp and "Doctor Who" actor Nicholas Courtney has died in London at the age of 81, passing away after a short illness reports The BBC.

Courtney played the no-nonsense and often dryly witted character of Brigadier Alastair Lethbridge-Stewart across many decades of the franchise, first appearing in 1968 and making his last appearance on spin-off "The Sarah Jane Adventures" in 2008. All up he appeared in 107 episodes of 'Who'.

In his time on screen he played opposite five different Doctors, most commonly with Jon Pertwee, and worked with two more (David ******t and Paul McGann) on audio stories.

A staple of British television, Courtney also appeared on such shows as "The Saint," "The Avengers," "Minder," "Callan," "The Bill," "Casualty," "Doctors," "Yes Prime Minister" and "The Champions."

"A true gentlemen" as Edgar Wright put so well, 'The Brigadier' will be sorely missed.
 
weirdly, David T was a voice for How To Train Your Dragon (minor character)
 
Hey, folks.

I've had little if any presence around here of late, and I'm sorry for that. In fact, many of you will have seen this coming.

I think I may have moved on with my life, and gone past the phase where I desperately needed Lit.

My Muse has gone on to other things during one too many droughts in posting.

This means that a great many stories will remain untold, to take up whole shelves of Lucien's Library.

Ahren, I'm sorry for leaving you dangling for so long on "Affronts to Nature." You deserve much better, but hopefully you'll forgive me for that. It's time for me to officially declare that my mind is on other spheres now.

You said recently that we both have things to work on about ourselves; mine is knowing when to say I've already said "when."

I'm sorry.

For A and all the rest of you:

My YIM SN is chasnicollette616, I'm going to make a point to be on there as much as possible, even if just invisible to check my messages and so forth.

I love you all. I will miss you all. (Well, one of you I won't miss, but you know who you are.)

If you have any story ideas that you want to do in another medium than this, please let me know-- UM, we have Donna stories to tell; Vail, we have not yet begun to write --I can't promise I'll have time enough for all of it, but I don't want to lose you all completely.

God bless.

Be naughty.

I'll be watching.

-Mattie, aka Chastity Nicollette.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top