It's Been Years!

WOW still trying to get my eyeballs back into the sockets:D You are amazing, I perused your links................absolutely stunning




PS I love donuts!!

You are going to need your eyes...to look at more photos!
Thank you!!!

OMG! DOUGHNUTS!
 
I am sure people are in bed...but here is a couple more for tonight!

Thanks for all the love! Ya'll are awesome!
 
Last edited:
I am sure people are in bed...but here is a couple more for tonight!

Thanks for all the love! Ya'll are awesome!

Just beautiful. Lovely breasts and nipples. I can only imagine what they're like to suck on
 
I am sure people are in bed...but here is a couple more for tonight!

Thanks for all the love! Ya'll are awesome!

Mmmmm with you in my bed, there would be very little sleeping and a whole lot of exploring every delicious curve your body has to offer, and making sure that your pleasure exceeds all your expectations!;):devil::devil::devil::kiss::kiss:
 
It's always fun when people from the past make a return visit. The passing of years has been very kind to you and you are more lovely than ever. Welcome back.
 
I haven't been here in YEARS!
I used to come here with my friend and we had lots of fun! We made some pals, one of whom I still know! I was sitting editing photos and decided to take a break, I was surfing the net and thought "Why don't I visit Lit and see if anything has changed?" Guess what?
NOTHING HAS! HAHAHAHAAA! It's kind of like it was frozen in time! I mean, people still use YIM! WHAT?!

Anyway, I thought I would of course post some photos and stick around for a while. I work for myself now, and I get bored some days...this might be a fun time.

Random things about me...

I am a Photographer and Makeup Artist
I am a Domme from time to time, I like to slap attractive men around.
I am a BBW and very body positive FOR ALL BODIES!
I love SWEETS! Especially Doughnuts!
I am morbid and I LOVE HORROR! Horror being one of the things I am known for in my art, that and SMUT!
I have some odd fetishes, one of them being BEARDS!
I only wear skirts and dresses.

If I tell you everything, there will be nothing to chat about!
Back when I was here, you used to be able to post any kind of photo you wanted...those were the fun days!

You're absolutely gorgeous and sound like the perfect woman for me (besides my beautiful wife). I'm a horror nut who dabbles in fx makeup, mask making and the haunt industry. I like being submissive to BBWs. Doughnuts are my favorite. I love a beautiful woman in a skirt or dress. Last but not least I have a beard. Keep the pics coming, I can't wait to see more.
 
Love your eyes in all your photos darlin! That is what turns me on. Your tits aren't too bad either ;-)
 
Greetings from a sometimes semi-pro photographer. Fabulous photos on your Flickr page. Really enjoy your art. Glad to have you return to Lit. :rose:
 
Waiting for my models to arrive for today's shoot! Making dat money!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top