Humiliation?

From good girl to sex toy

tumblr_n97n00TfcL1r59rt8o1_500.jpg


Never knowing who might be touching her.
 
I think that if this thread is turning into a pic/gif fap fest it needs to be moved to the Cafe.
 
Hot pic, staci
No, the one that wins you will not come rushing in with ridiculous catch phrases, worn out buzzwords, and braggadocio about their prowess.
You'll see right through that sophmore garbage.
He'll come with a strong quiet subtlety. He'll take his time learning your mind.
Only then can he win your body.
And your will

Rawr!

Jesus Christ, Pensive! Even when you're engaged in everyday conversation, you're still poetic. :heart:
 
Feedback please

I drafted this as an order for a humiliation slut on Lit, but decided it was too full-on given that I intended it as a one-off rather than part of a longer experiment together. What do people think? Too mean? The aim was to get away from the clichés of Fifty Shades-style theatricality. I enjoyed writing it, anyhow.




I suspect you see sexual humiliation in the light of porn and fantasy. This is a mistake. It isn't about what you want. You are a tool for my pleasure, or you are nothing.

Your task is to break that habit for you. You are to dress up nicely (expensive and slightly too conspicuously smart for the daytime), and go on a shopping trip. Go to very cheap shops or charity/second hand shops. You are to buy yourself a full outfit of frumpy, unsexy clothes in colours that do not suit you. They are not even to be cheap-slut sexy. You are aiming to make yourself too ugly and ordinary to attract any attention. All the clothes are to be one size smaller than your current size, so that you look lumpy, plain, and poor, and appear to have recently put on weight. Try them on where possible to ensure that they are sufficiently unflattering.

Make sure your shoes and underwear are particularly ugly and cheap. They will help to set your mood. You are not to look mad or conspicuous, just tasteless, drab, and bleakly asexual.

Take your new clothes home and dress in them. Practice your walk and your posture to suit your sad new appearance. Experiment with makeup to see if you can heighten the effect: wrong colour lipstick? Chipped nail varnish? Or no make up may be more appropriate. Use your judgement to serve my desire to humiliate and desexualise you.

Once you have perfected your appearance and deportment, you are to have your evening out: go to a stylish, reasonably busy bar where you might normally attract sexual attention. Take a prominent place where people will see you, and spend exactly 95 minutes there, nursing just one cup of fruit tea. You are to put two sugars into it, and soy milk. You are not to offer yourself distractions like phone or reading. Look around you and see people's reactions to you.

On your return home, before you change out of your ugly clothes, you are to write up in detail how you felt throughout the experience, from receiving this message onwards. Tell me of any derogations from my orders, and why you committed them, but above all give me your emotional and any sexual responses you felt to your treatment.

Do not resort to cliche in your account. Your honesty and precision are the service I demand.
 
Is it really the humiliation people enjoy or is it more the exhibitionist in a person that they allow to "come out" because they are "forced too"?
 
For me it actually has nothing to do with my physical appearance or traits or wardrobe or even my intelligence. I like when as makes fun of the things I like, my obsessions, my hobbies, my preferences, and my genuine mistakes. This is what sets me apart from like 99% of other humiliation fans, who like getting made fun of for being feminine, or "broke", or sexual, or things that the rest of the world routinely shits on anyway.

And I can't speak for others, but for me it's definitely an ownership thing. Not me being "owned", but me owning up to who I am. So while I get a tinge of embarrassment, and the little burst of adrenaline that results from the fight-flight-freeze reaponse being triggered, it's mostly a rush of "YEP" because in a roundabout way I'm actually being made to feel empowered for the things he's teasing me about and laughing at.
 
Is it really the humiliation people enjoy or is it more the exhibitionist in a person that they allow to "come out" because they are "forced too"?

That's really the distinction my task was aiming to get at. For those for whom the turn on is to be absolutely obedient, my nasty little orders should work pretty well, but for those who like the idea of their bodies feeling great or looking great from being made to behave in ways they don't want to take responsibility for, it should be pretty precisely what they don't want.

That's why I wanted to ask this forum for their views.

I confess that my own "submissive" moments are still about fulfilling my fantasies rather than genuinely giving in. I don't think that's "wrong", but I certainly wouldn't see it as a real submission.
 
I'm a Cocksucker. My particular turn-on is giving other men blowjobs, and while I experience extreme satisfaction from performing the act itself. I'm especially THRILLED whenever I admit to myself (and to others) that I'll willingly get down on my knees to eagerly perform an act that so many in our society consider disgusting and demeaning. I don't want to be insulted or offended for my oral obsession, but I do enjoy immensely the deliciously slutty sense of debasement and submissive subjugation!
 
I'm a Cocksucker. My particular turn-on is giving other men blowjobs, and while I experience extreme satisfaction from performing the act itself. I'm especially THRILLED whenever I admit to myself (and to others) that I'll willingly get down on my knees to eagerly perform an act that so many in our society consider disgusting and demeaning. I don't want to be insulted or offended for my oral obsession, but I do enjoy immensely the deliciously slutty sense of debasement and submissive subjugation!

You have described me to a T. I do like to be talked to while giving head, or other sexual acts.
 
serving Him

Humiliation plays a big part in my service to Paul
Like I was told to write here so he can see how I feel about how he uses me. He knows I don't like to do all this typing So he makes me do it And if I do it to his liking I will get a play time with him which I like.
He makes me Explain to friends of his who he brings around How a guy like me who is Older bigger and more masculine acting likes to be this young mans cocksucker Then he has me ask them if they would like a blow job From Me and most times they want it
All in all he has a good time trying to make me squirm by admitting I like all the degrading things He dose to me or has me do and I love are play times
 
Humiliation plays a big part in my service to Paul
Like I was told to write here so he can see how I feel about how he uses me. He knows I don't like to do all this typing So he makes me do it And if I do it to his liking I will get a play time with him which I like.
He makes me Explain to friends of his who he brings around How a guy like me who is Older bigger and more masculine acting likes to be this young mans cocksucker Then he has me ask them if they would like a blow job From Me and most times they want it
All in all he has a good time trying to make me squirm by admitting I like all the degrading things He dose to me or has me do and I love are play times

A local married guy like myself that I've been giving blowjobs has also taken to "passing me around" to a few of his friends. The first time he brought one of them to one of our meetings without telling me. After I blew him as his friend watched, he wanted me to suck off his friend too which I obediently did while he took pictures. So far I've given blowjobs to three of his friends. All of them are considerably younger than me
 
Paul has offered my services to some of his friends And they have accepted He dose it in such a way that I should be totally disgusted but instead it totally turns me on He has had me jerk off into his naked lap then tell me to clean it up and while I am at it see if I can get him off While his neighbor Lady who loves to watch him make me do things watches He has called me and told me I was on speaker phone and asked me If I would like to come over and suck him off infront of his friends I did say Yes and Then I heard him say to his friends Pay up He had made a bet and he won But I did get to suck him off and also his two friends
 
They are a dime a dozen at the local porn shack.
You're in the discount bin.

Yeah, Im a real bargain these days. And to your previous question, "is it humiliation if the girl dies it willingly?" Yes, it most certainly is! When a guy humiliates me its one thing, but when he makes me humikiate myself - thereby exposing my true self to the world - it is much more intense!
 
I'm very good at humiliating myself.

And, I definitely get off on it. I generally have to be in control. That's just the way I am. I set up the situations. No one is forcing me into anything. A friend had me masturbate in a tiny gay bar last weekend in front of other women. She invited some other women there to spank me. Was I humiliated? Yes. In conversation I led my friend to do this. I was subtle, but I knew where it would end up.
 
And, I definitely get off on it. I generally have to be in control. That's just the way I am. I set up the situations. No one is forcing me into anything. A friend had me masturbate in a tiny gay bar last weekend in front of other women. She invited some other women there to spank me. Was I humiliated? Yes. In conversation I led my friend to do this. I was subtle, but I knew where it would end up.

Topping from the bottom. Thats common.

I once goaded a man into buying a remote panty vibe for me, on our first date even. I brought up the movie "The Ugly Truth" where Katherine Heigel climaxes in a restaurant because she "accidentally" wore a remote vib.

I told him I thought that was bs (although I knew it was not) that I couldnt be made to climax in public like that (although I knew I could be made to do just that).

Long story short, we each had a lot of fun that night - him working the remote, making me get off at the restaurant and later the bar; me trying - not succeeding - to cum without making noise or anyone else noticing.

The date ended happily for us too...
 
So agree, being made to face what is real inside myself and being made to verbalise it and own up to it, is such sweet torture.
 
Ya, well, it had about died out before I started posting pics.

Perhaps a few as inspiration then ;)

tumblr_n76zdvUb0F1ts2c21o1_500.gif


How about being used for your body.

Yeah, Im a real bargain these days. And to your previous question, "is it humiliation if the girl dies it willingly?" Yes, it most certainly is! When a guy humiliates me its one thing, but when he makes me humikiate myself - thereby exposing my true self to the world - it is much more intense!

No whore like a cheap whore...

And anything public, would be that much more intense for you then.

tumblr_msu2a6OZPW1r67y4yo1_400.gif
 
Back
Top