Say Hello to the Temptresss

I haven't put these ones up yet ...

P1210742_zps30d80368.jpg

P1210743_zpsddec4373.jpg

P1493509210745_zps8237e940.jpg

P174576210741_zpsd48dj0749e_zps7fc353b5.jpg

I wanted to say that I love your pics. There's something about all your posts that is sexy but strong at the same time. Not in a negative masculine way but in a take control, or I know what I want way. Your body is stunning and every inch screams "I'm one hot woman!"

Theres that amazing woman and her wonderful body! I could lick you all over! I have a question do you know of an image hosting site for more hardcote pictures another lit poster is asking

No, but I'm sure someone else here will tell you where to look?

A body made for sinning!

My favourite thing ... ;)

Stunning!!

Very sexy

Thank you both!

amazing and spectactular.... the thought that run through my mind... put some handprints and redmarks over those tan lines while you are over my knee... oh there are more... care to hear them?

Mmmmmm I did think that afterwards ... maybe next time! I definitely want to hear more of your ideas! :kiss:

Oooo. I really like the black see-thu panties, corset, and stockings. So Hot. You have a scrumptious ass. Would love to play with that ass with my hands. Then slowly stripping the panties off of you. And then I would begin licking all over before settling in on eating from your dripping honey pot.
1359.gif

I think that would be lovely! Mmmmm :devil:

Good morning sexy

Good afternoon! Do you have a Prince Albert?

I wanted to say that I love your pics. There's something about all your posts that is sexy but strong at the same time. Not in a negative masculine way but in a take control, or I know what I want way. Your body is stunning and every inch screams "I'm one hot woman!"

Well that pretty much sums me up so I must be getting it about right! Thank you!

My wife saw me looking at your post and her jaw dropped. Both agree that these are gorgous photos. I think you may have even inspired her to get another corset.

Oooh - is your wife hot? Maybe ....

Haha and do YOU think you could????

I have to say sometimes I do think my husband deserves a medal ... :):devil:

Lol i know it's not meant for me, but I could handle it, maybe not on my own but im not opposed to sharing to make the job better. Id say your husband has the gold medal, you!

we would be pleased to host a banquet in his honor ;)

I'm not EASY to live with, but I AM WORTH IT! :devil:

Lol i know it's not meant for me, but I could handle it, maybe not on my own but im not opposed to sharing to make the job better. Id say your husband has the gold medal, you!

AWWWww you know, Daren, I think I would eat you for breakfast, but you'd die happy ... ;)

I'm not EASY to live with, but I AM WORTH IT! :devil:

AWWWww you know, Daren, I think I would eat you for breakfast, but you'd die happy ... ;)

Well breakfast is served! ;) consider me an appetizer tho cause if i cant handle filling your needs ill briing as many men and women as it takes :D

Well breakfast is served! ;) consider me an appetizer tho cause if i cant handle filling your needs ill briing as many men and women as it takes :D

It's not a comment on you, it's a comment on me ... so yes, you probably would have to!

there is something about the steepest path to the highest goal that is applicable here :D

and really, "easy?" what fun is that???

Agreed, on both points!

It's not a comment on you, it's a comment on me ... so yes, you probably would have to!

Agreed, on both points!

Lol well although it wasnt meant as a comment on me, im still gonna say breakfast is served.. the idea of you eating me has me hot and bothered... cream for your coffee;)

Lol well although it wasnt meant as a comment on me, im still gonna say breakfast is served.. the idea of you eating me has me hot and bothered... cream for your coffee;)

Well it was, but not in a bad way! Mmmmmm I like my coffee black, but you can leave the cream on the side ... :)

Maybe I'll have to take some like that! I was wearing them in the leopard print pics ... and the cream basque too ...

Funnily enough, I wasn't paying much attention to what you were wearing on your feet when I first saw those....:D

I haven't put these ones up yet ...

P1210742_zps30d80368.jpg

Bloody Hell- that's another spectacular set of pics!!!- You really are a lovely sight in a basque and stockings....I'm suddenly overcome by an urgent need to wank myself senseless over you- yet again....:devil:

Last edited:
Very nice pic. Very inviting.

Now I can easily slide my hand in there and caress your sweet flesh. My fingers kneading your soft supple bottom. Slowly working my way down, sliding my fingertips through the crevice of your luscious cheeks. I poke my finger against your anus. You moan. I rub it gently, my fingertip sliding back and forth stimulating your bud. You rock your body gently against the pressure of my touch. Moving on my fingers reach different flesh. Moist with soft wet lips that part. I slide along your lips spreading the liquid that is gathering there. Reaching further I drag my finger tip across you clit. You shudder. My fingers slide back along the source of your flowing juices and my fingers easily slip into you. . . .

By special request ....

P113781320897414090660-1_zpsd352edb6.jpg

Haha and do YOU think you could????

I have to say sometimes I do think my husband deserves a medal ... :):devil:

While I don't want to lessen your husband's prowess, and with all due respect to him.... I definitely think I could "handle" you all night long. And probably multiple times ;) :devil:

Back