need humiliation ideas

So then you would concur that this is a serious act of defiance once again by him then correct. What is the appropriate response to this behavior.:mad:

I agree here - I think he was just being a bitch, not actually saying you should send them to your mother. That would be TOTALLY non-consensual and NOT okay...yeah, don't involve others. But I'd be WAY pissed, as I've outlined above! I think I'm even a little pissed off on your behalf!

Maybe the best thing to to is to ignore it and wait until he gets home and have him do something that you need done and and that will be fun only for you. I wouldn't even do anything sexual this time.

Agree 100%. Not everything is fun and games, and he needs to learn!

Make sure to stand your ground and be firm. Let us know how it goes.

First of all, in response to his question "is that all you got?" tell him "NO, but anyone who would ask a question like that does not deserve what I've got. Now you will be denied not only orgasm, but a hard-on as well..." Then lock him up!!! I use the CB2000 or the CB6000. Both work nicely. I also install the Points of Intrugue in My beautiful cage. I would lock the cage and then do nothing else sexual! I think he is trying to challenge you just to see if you will stand strong. The cage will make him have to sit to pee for starters. Also, he will have a constant reminder of your dominance even when you are not with him. In response to his question involving your mother, tell him "no, I sent it to YOUR mother. you do not excite MY mother. You have stepped over the line with that question. Now you will have NO SEX whatsoever until you learn to respect the one to whom you belong." Then NO SEXUAL PLEASURE (not even humiliation) for him. Instead, use him for your good. Make him clean the house, wash the sheets, make the bed. Then, make him sleep on the floor. Tell him since he is behaving like an animal he will be treated as one. Make him pleasure you while wearing his cage, then make him give you a bath if you wish, polish your toe nails and finger nails, cook your supper...let him go to bed (on the floor) without relief. He is trying to goad you into a stronger, more humiliating sexual response, but his behavior forbids anything pleasurable to him. For this behavior, he should have to please you in all ways, then go to sleep unsatisfied and unfulfilled. That is just my opinion...

Last edited:
also, if he pushes past this limit, tell him you will no longer allow him to give you sexual pleasure, but you will find a deserving sub who respects your dominant position to give that privilage to and you may or may not make him watch

also, if he pushes past this limit, tell him you will no longer allow him to give you sexual pleasure, but you will find a deserving sub who respects your dominant position to give that privilage to and you may or may not make him watch
incredibly well-thought out!

make him go in to the bathroom at a store and jack off but tell him not to clean himself up that way he will have cum in his pants for the rest of the night. Or make him cum in his hand and meet you in the store somewhere and have him lick it out of his hand.

make him go in to the bathroom at a store and jack off but tell him not to clean himself up that way he will have cum in his pants for the rest of the night. Or make him cum in his hand and meet you in the store somewhere and have him lick it out of his hand.

I disagree. This is exactly the kind of response he is hoping for because he craves humiliation. This would simply reward him for his unacceptable behavior; especially to his dominant partner. If OP's husband had been treating her with the respect he should be treating his (PYL) then he might have earned the humiliation he craves and she might decide to fulfill his wishes. But because of the way he is/has been acting/speaking to her/disrespecting her/challenging her, if she gives him what he wants NOW, he will NEVER respect her or her dominance. In my opinion, he has left her with no choice but to dominate him and punish him in a way which he will find very unpleasant--for example, refuse to dominate him at all, or refuse to humiliate him or use him as a personal maid and make him take care of all her NONsexual needs, grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning the bathroom--all of life's mundane and boring chores--then, make him sleep on the floor while she uses a dildo or another man to pleasure herself and LEAVE HIM UNSATISFIED!!! When he learns his pleasure not only comes from her, but is indeed OWNED by her, he will change his tune and his behavior and his adoration for his PYL will become his priority--above even his own needs. This is My opinion.

of course the above REQUIRES a cock cage such as the above mentioned CB2000 or CB600 or something similar. Otherwise, hubby dearest could pleasure himself and that would be unacceptable. He must know OP OWNS his orgasms and that only through pleasing her in every way will he ever hope to be pleased.

First of all, in response to his question "is that all you got?" tell him "NO, but anyone who would ask a question like that does not deserve what I've got. Now you will be denied not only orgasm, but a hard-on as well..." Then lock him up!!! I use the CB2000 or the CB6000. Both work nicely. I also install the Points of Intrugue in My beautiful cage. I would lock the cage and then do nothing else sexual! I think he is trying to challenge you just to see if you will stand strong. The cage will make him have to sit to pee for starters. Also, he will have a constant reminder of your dominance even when you are not with him. In response to his question involving your mother, tell him "no, I sent it to YOUR mother. you do not excite MY mother. You have stepped over the line with that question. Now you will have NO SEX whatsoever until you learn to respect the one to whom you belong." Then NO SEXUAL PLEASURE (not even humiliation) for him. Instead, use him for your good. Make him clean the house, wash the sheets, make the bed. Then, make him sleep on the floor. Tell him since he is behaving like an animal he will be treated as one. Make him pleasure you while wearing his cage, then make him give you a bath if you wish, polish your toe nails and finger nails, cook your supper...let him go to bed (on the floor) without relief. He is trying to goad you into a stronger, more humiliating sexual response, but his behavior forbids anything pleasurable to him. For this behavior, he should have to please you in all ways, then go to sleep unsatisfied and unfulfilled. That is just my opinion...

I think this about covers what needs to happen because of his smart ass remarks. :devil:

of course the above REQUIRES a cock cage such as the above mentioned CB2000 or CB600 or something similar. Otherwise, hubby dearest could pleasure himself and that would be unacceptable. He must know OP OWNS his orgasms and that only through pleasing her in every way will he ever hope to be pleased.

Well I have to agree with you for sure but I need something that I can use in the meantime to generat this effect as these cages cost a fortune I don't have at the moment. Any ideas what I can use in the meantime.

I am also wondering our anniversary is coming up soon and should I bring this orgasm denial to the next level by denying him on that special day?

I will have him doing the laundry and cooking and last night he went on a grocery run after work for me also.

He hsan't mentioned my mother since the last time he brought up was I going to email pics to her as well.

Well I have to agree with you for sure but I need something that I can use in the meantime to generat this effect as these cages cost a fortune I don't have at the moment. Any ideas what I can use in the meantime.

Other than your very strict demand, I am stumped. But I am sure there are many people on this forum who can help with that. I have seen a lot of chastity devices on a website http://www.extremerestraints.com. Maybe if you look at the pictures you could come up with a home made version of some of them for awhile. But in all honesty, coming up with the money is not your problem. You are not the fault of this situation. He needs to come up with the money himself; even if he needs to mow the neighbor's lawn or blow their leaves or shovel their dog's poo to do so.

I am also wondering our anniversary is coming up soon and should I bring this orgasm denial to the next level by denying him on that special day?

Under "normal" circumstances (i.e., he is being obedient, respectful and pleasing you as he should) this occasion would most probably be celebrated by both of you, including allowing him sexual release But by his own choices, he has made that impossible. He has left himself in a situation where he will be unable to join the celebration. It is imperative that you do not reward him for his very crude, rude, disrespectful and selfish behavior. However, you should not suffer just because he chose to act in an unacceptable manor. You should still celebrate your anniversary in style! He should still have to please and sexually satisfy YOU. For example, you might have him cook a romantic supper for 2 and set the table with tablecloth, candles, wine, music, flowers......(do not tell him you will be celebrating alone, at this point, let him think he will be joining you) then when it is time to eat, send him to his room with Spagettios (or some equally repulsive canned food) while you sit at the beautiful table and celebrate your anniversary. Normally (due to his atrocious behavior) I would probably make him eat his on the floor from the dog bowl, but your husband would immensely enjoy this humiliation and he would be encouraged to continue his bad behavior to reap the reward. When you have finished eating, call him out of the bedroom and make him clean up the mess (including throwing away his uneaten portion of the celebratory supper), then make him orally serve you until you are completely satisfied. If you want to keep him in the room with you afterward, that is up to you, but based on his actions, you may prefer to send him away after you use him. Feel free to use your strapon on him if you wish, just don't allow release for him.

I will have him doing the laundry and cooking and last night he went on a grocery run after work for me also.Excellent. That is a good weekly chore for him, but for his infraction please consider making him mop floors, clean toilets, anything to keep him from sitting down or relaxing or having time to self gratify.

He hasn’t mentioned my mother since the last time he brought up was I going to email pics to her as well.[/QUOTE]

Never-the-less, he DID MENTION YOUR MOTHER AT ONE TIME
For this he must be punished. What he did was almost the unforgivable sin and he needs to know that. He needs to know that mentioning your mother in a negative, or disrespectful way WILL NOT EARN him the humiliation he craves. It will earn your severe wrath.

I realize I am coming across as a very cold, hard and mean Mistress. I assure you that I am only this way when I am belligerently crossed as your husband has crossed you. Some of my suggestions may even seem unrealistic to you. I am not suggesting that you would treat your husband this way every day; or even on a regular basis. I am saying that for the infractions he has committed he must be dealt with quickly and severely if you ever wish to achieve dominance over him. Remember these are only my suggestions; yours to use or discard at your discretion.

I hate to be the downer here, but doing all that stuff in front of a window facing the street is not cool at all. I'm not real wild about the Old Navy bit either. If you want to do public humiliation find a club in your town.

Is he into humiliation about the size of his cock or his inability to satisfy? What about controlling his bathroom habits to the point that he ends up peeing oh himself?

I am bad about not reading post before I write so if these are listed please excuse me.

1.Cam with another person while he has to sit and watch. (Works trust me)
2.walk him around somewhere with a leash.
3. Pee on him.
4.Go somewhere safe and make him watch from the car as you flash.
(This pissed me way off once but also made me feel the way you are wanting)
5.Talk down to him while you fuck him.

Givin more thought there are many other ways.

-Duncan-:rose:

Good link Sheli! I was going to say The Stockroom would be good but this one seems great:
http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/strict-leather-stallion-guard_9.html

$40 and prevents erections. Sounds like a winner to me!

(BTW, you can't use something like this long term, the guy has to be able to pee.)

Thank you Etoile. And thank you for doing the research and providing us with this excellent link! I have never seen this particular chastity device, but I plan to add it to my collection soon. I love the way it looks on the model!:devil:

Thanks everyone for the great info. I have ordered the device from the w/s you posted and it should be here in a week or so. I havent given my hubby any form of pleasure since his email from work. I have actually been talking to a male client of mine that is interested in making my hubby squirm a bit and will help me act out the fact that he and I are going to teach hubby a lesson in servitude and humility at the same time. I havent decided if I am going to tie him up or just force him to watch whatever transpires. Probably tied up will most likely happen.

Sorry its been a bit for a reply been busy with life and trying to organize this next level of potential humiliation for my hubby.

Comments? Suggestions? Ideas?

I am glad you bought the chastity device. On the plus side, if he is tied he cannot stimulate himself to orgasm before the device arrives. It would leave him needing release and he has not earned release--some (PYL) would require hubby to orally clean up the mess you and male client make...that would be humiliating.

Please do be careful in "public" humiliation scenarios. You have to keep in mind you invariably are including random/innocent bystanders who have not consented to be included in your kink.

Having said that, here's a cool little resource I had bookmarked....you may find some inspiration:

Chores for a male submissive

Some items classify as chores or tasks, others have some good humiliation potential.

Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the great info. I have ordered the device from the w/s you posted and it should be here in a week or so. I havent given my hubby any form of pleasure since his email from work. I have actually been talking to a male client of mine that is interested in making my hubby squirm a bit and will help me act out the fact that he and I are going to teach hubby a lesson in servitude and humility at the same time. I havent decided if I am going to tie him up or just force him to watch whatever transpires. Probably tied up will most likely happen.

Sorry its been a bit for a reply been busy with life and trying to organize this next level of potential humiliation for my hubby.

Comments? Suggestions? Ideas?

I think hubby should be tied and made to watch you and the male friend have a very wild roll in the hay....then hubby should be made to lick you clean. AND lick your friend clean...

Maybe the best thing to to is to ignore it and wait until he gets home and have him do something that you need done and and that will be fun only for you. I wouldn't even do anything sexual this time.

I agree, more punishment and humiliation doesn't sound like the answer: He's topping from the bottom. Seems like his plan is, however fantastic you've been, to shove it back in your face as soon as it's over to make out he's the big man again and get you to do more for him!! Ungrateful prig! Half the men on here would give their right arm to be married to you, and the other half are probably taking tips. Go back to vanilla for a month. That'll call his bluff. Say 'yes, that's all I've got- sorry dearest, you'll have to humiliate yourself from now on.'

Personally I enjoy chastity way too much for that to be a reward- in fact the only true punishment for me would be being tied up and left to be bored out of my skull.

Last edited:
I think hubby should be tied and made to watch you and the male friend have a very wild roll in the hay....then hubby should be made to lick you clean. AND lick your friend clean...

This is my ultimate fantasy! Thank you for posting, very hot!

I am glad you bought the chastity device. On the plus side, if he is tied he cannot stimulate himself to orgasm before the device arrives. It would leave him needing release and he has not earned release--some (PYL) would require hubby to orally clean up the mess you and male client make...that would be humiliating.

That's perfect!! Hot post, thank you.

Back