Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Happy dance* Glad you guys like it. We are having a bridal shower happy hour tomorrow for a coworker so I offered to bring the cake. Those are individual cupcakes, 13 wedding white cake filled with custard and fresh strawberriers, and 12 devil's food filled with chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries. All of them are frosted with sweetened whipped cream fortified with a tiny bit of unflavored gelatin so it doesn't melt. You can't use too much or it screws with the texture. My daughter acted as my assistant and put on the little sugar pearls and the white edible glitter to add some shine on the bodice and the bottom of the skirt.

Now I just have to get it down to Conshohocken PA without disaster befalling it. Guess I will have to ease up on the lead foot for a change. You do meet some really hot cops that way though. ;)

Awesome job, I hope it traveled well.
 
So, um, how do you think that conversation started?

"Hi hon, how was your day?"

"Oh fine, how was yours?"

"Well, I was sitting in traffic, and thought, you know what would be great? If I could shove my entire head up your ass, but that might be a bit extreme. So how about I just shove it up your twat?"

"Darling! That is a fantastic idea. Let me get the kids to bed and I'll get the lube. This is going to cost you some jewelry though. "
 
Eilan, any news on the job app?
Not yet. The head of the search committee is currently out of the country for a couple of weeks. The job wouldn't start until mid-late August, but I'm not optimistic, even though I meet all of the qualifications and am already doing some parts of the job as a part-timer.

I have this nagging suspicion that the job will go to a faculty wife or something like that. :(
 
Hey Eilan, Google "rabbits with HPV". Rainshine showed me this and it seems like some corrupt shit you would make me look at. (Okay, trick me into seeing)
 
Last edited:
walmart.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6qS4vtbYxO4/TnGILtOzeaI/AAAAAAAAAjI/tc9p77hIgi4/s1600/walmart.jpg
 
See the kind of sexy things pmann and I talk about. You all think we just goo on each other or something..... no we talk about rabbits with HPV.

It's pretty much all hot and sexy shit like this. Unbirthing, rabbit STDs, anal fisting, watersports, anal prolapse and the like.

We hardly ever goo on each other. It's mostly sick shit like this.

Oddly the images for rabbit HPV are less disturbing than human HPV.
 
Dear Em
I am now just wondering if you called your neighbours in to create this scene???
 
Nope, my three wives (pictured - NOT the blonde) assisted with this personal and intimate journey.

A harem has it's advantages ;).
 
Okay, all. Rainshine practically begged me to shove my head up her vagina. Being the good man that I am, I agreed. My motto with her is "I'll shove anything anywhere".

However, I think it's only fitting that we throw her a baby shower. You know, let's treat her special. I mean, it's common knowledge that you buy clothes for the unbirthed, or whatever I would be called.

So, she has registered at Brooks Brothers for me. I wear a size 17 x 35/36 shirt. My shoe size is 10.5.

And no, this is not just a trick to get clothes. This is about honouring Rainshine. She deserves it.
 
Okay, all. Rainshine practically begged me to shove my head up her vagina. Being the good man that I am, I agreed. My motto with her is "I'll shove anything anywhere".

However, I think it's only fitting that we throw her a baby shower. You know, let's treat her special. I mean, it's common knowledge that you buy clothes for the unbirthed, or whatever I would be called.

So, she has registered at Brooks Brothers for me. I wear a size 17 x 35/36 shirt. My shoe size is 10.5.

And no, this is not just a trick to get clothes. This is about honouring Rainshine. She deserves it.

I think I'll just wait and send a gift for the circumcision.
 
Let it be known this vagmeena is not open for unbirthing, re-birthing or just general birthing. You best find yourself a new host mother.

HahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahaha*cough*HahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahaha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top