Do you think having man boobs changes your sexuality?

I like squeezing them gently, cupping them, stroking the nipples and so on. It makes me feel really gay. I've seen lots of comments on other forums that say no, no, no.... But I really like soft man boobs. I guess I've always been kind of a yes, getting all swishy, huh?

I was bisexual long before I had moobs at all and was investigating my female aspect before they got as big as they are now, so I'd have to say no. I like them the way they are, at least when I'm in female mode. Now if I could only lose 50 lbs from everywhere else...

attachment.php

I like squeezing them gently, cupping them, stroking the nipples and so on. It makes me feel really gay. I've seen lots of comments on other forums that say no, no, no.... But I really like soft man boobs. I guess I've always been kind of a yes, getting all swishy, huh?

we think alike

They have come into the conversation more now and I have been asked more to show them and touch them as well..I'm not complaining...

I love to use lotion on my breasts. I am a little hairy so I shave them every two or three days. Feels good to cup them.

Back