Curious guys

My wife and I have met a couple where the husband is also bi-curious. We are going to meet for a weekend in a hotel...I am really looking forward to sucking his cock and he wants to be topped. I may get him to top me as well as we both get our wives to stick toys in our asses.

Should be a fun weekend. Oh yeah....the girls want to play together too. :)
 
My wife and I have met a couple where the husband is also bi-curious. We are going to meet for a weekend in a hotel...I am really looking forward to sucking his cock and he wants to be topped. I may get him to top me as well as we both get our wives to stick toys in our asses.

Should be a fun weekend. Oh yeah....the girls want to play together too. :)

Sounds like a good time to be had. Hope to read about it.
 
Hey, i am curious and would like to chat with someone and see where it goes...hit me up if you are interested?
 
I've used (or should that be abused) panties for years. I like wearing them and jacking off into them but never much else.
However, some of the fem boy pics have been a massive turn on and I find myself wondering what it would be like to suck a cock or have a man suck me with or without panties on.

Definitely more curious than I used to be
 
Have been for a while now. Had a close call in high school and college and that curiousity has come back.
 
Last edited:
You guys

with wives and girlfriends who encourage your curiosity make me so envious. I'd love to share a cock with my wife, but she won't entertain the idea.
 
Definitely curious, but strictly monogamous. Would love to play with my wife and explore fantasies. Love to chat about dressing up and seeing what happens.
 
DITTO - first timer here - Guilford , CT. searching for hand job buddy first - then if comfortable - get into mutual suck. Would like to find someone D&D free , and near my age - 70- and that is why - I am = Farrcurious
 
Back
Top