And then I wandered back....

I could not resist. I was out running errands today and decided, once again, to have a little fun in a dressing room. The lighting was harsh, but I kind of like how these turned out all things considered.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost!

Attachments

• neon1.JPG
    neon1.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 737
  • neon2.JPG
    neon2.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 699
  • neon3.JPG
    neon3.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 809
So sexxxy

So sexy thanks for sharing, I was drifting off but now you have my full attention!!:D

No pic posting for me tonight. I guess some days you have to behave. But tomorrow.....:devil:

Thank you all! You are very sweet.

Sorry for the big black blob on my leg in this one, but the ink had to be blacked out!

LMAO, did you purposefully black out the ink into a shape that looks like a jimmy mushroom head?
Granted, it also kind of looks like Snoopy but it is definitely phallic shaped.

I could not resist. I was out running errands today and decided, once again, to have a little fun in a dressing room. The lighting was harsh, but I kind of like how these turned out all things considered.
Enjoy and as always, please do not repost!

Absolutely spectacular!

Easy to see why you'd need to add a few notes to the signature about your attentions. For these photos and a wonderfully playful nature to boot, I can see why it's such a honeytrap to try to get your private attention. Lucky man to have all this wonderful lady available, and hopefully he full well knows it. <3

then why tease us all
Because I am stuck posting from my phone tonight. I promise some more goodies tomorrow!
Easy to see why you'd need to add a few notes to the signature about your attentions. For these photos and a wonderfully playful nature to boot, I can see why it's such a honeytrap to try to get your private attention. Lucky man to have all this wonderful lady available, and hopefully he full well knows it. <3

My man knows exactly how lucky he is and in case he forgot I gave him a little reminder earlier tonight! :devil:

If I ventured a guess that the little reminders are a daily thing, if not more often? :3 Or is that just wishful thinking of you getting what adoration you deserve? (Hopefully the former!)

If I ventured a guess that the little reminders are a daily thing, if not more often? :3 Or is that just wishful thinking of you getting what adoration you deserve? (Hopefully the former!)

The little reminders are daily. Whether they be mind blowing, toe curling sex such as tonight or just a naughty pic sent to him when we are apart.

Something about dressing room pics,just something. Oh its something good:):devil:

Back