Married, Happy, and craving cock

In Michigan and have the craving also. Anyone local PM me. Would like to meet someone that is in the same situation, talk for a while, them meet up for a beer and go from there.

Hey,
I'm about an hour south of you along the I-75 corridor.
If you are interested, PM for more details.

been wanting this for a while.

I am married almost 10 years now and my sex life with my wife is great. We have sex almost daily and it's still as good as it has been since day one. Here is the thing, ever since I was a teen I have always had a fascination with cock. I had a few friends who would show me their cocks growing up but never anything else. This fascination has recently consumed me and I am craving it more than ever and I have no idea why. I really want to see what if feels like to have a cock in my mouth and swallow every thing. My wife recently took a trip to her mom's out of town with the kids and I had a week all to myself at home. So i thought I would see if I can make this fantasy a reality. Thing is only place I can think of is Craigslist. And everytime I got close to doing it they backed out. Maybe on here I will have better luck. My wife is going out of town again for a week soon.

Yes,

OMG, you got that right, feel the same way

and the thrill of getting something set up with another man just really adds to excitement. Knowing we have been thinking with such anticipation about us making love to one another while trying to work around different schedules/availability really makes me want to please him that much more.

ohhh yes

and the thrill of getting something set up with another man just really adds to excitement. Knowing we have been thinking with such anticipation about us making love to one another while trying to work around different schedules/availability really makes me want to please him that much more.

Feel exactly the same. All the anticipation of finally meeting up after talking about it for so long. That excitement when it looks like our schedules are going to line up.

This desire gets overwhelming at times. I'll be hard for days thinking of it. The precum running down my leg.....

Curious For cock

I'm in Florida,38, married
Want to meet up with another married guy for private fun
I want to explore oral, top, bottom
Reply only if you're married and serious about it

just me

I enjoy photography & bird watching. Usually once or twice a season I come across someone who is bi~curious. Getting them to come camp out over night and the first time they rub their cock on another's mans cock, everybody's craving soon gets satisfied.

This desire gets overwhelming at times. I'll be hard for days thinking of it. The precum running down my leg.....
I could have written the same comment. Since I discovered this site, my interest and desire just keeps getting stronger. I find it all very erotic and incredibly stimulating!

The planning stage

is where I am at the moment. Met a guy on a bi site, we've seen pics of each other's cock and like what we see. Opportunity is all that's needed now. It's such a real possibility now, I get hard just thinking about it.

is where I am at the moment. Met a guy on a bi site, we've seen pics of each other's cock and like what we see. Opportunity is all that's needed now. It's such a real possibility now, I get hard just thinking about it.
I hope it works out for you. All of us here will be looking for your post of how it went.

Frustratingly, Ed,

I'm going on holiday next month, so it will have to wait until I come back. But, believe me, I can't wait to "file a report".

Great day today, parked up in a wooded layby (for my American friends a rest area with no facilities), well known for what we call dogging although all men. The guy in the truck behind got out and leant on the hood in cycling lycra eating something. He had the biggest hard on I've seen for a while. I'm looking at this in the mirror with things starting to stir. He just kept occasionally stroking it, which just made mine throb even more. In the end I just had to get out of the car and mention something. He knew I just kept looking at the bulge so introduced himself and had a good firm handshake. He then guided my hand and I was then stroking it through the lycra, so horney. After a while he suggested we go into the trees. I followed and after 20 yards he turned and pulled down these lycra pants exposing, not long, maybe 6 inches but the fattest thing you have ever seen with a bulging head. That was it, I had to have this in my mouth, got on my knees and just sucked and licked this thing for what seemed forever. I could feel the thing throbbing more and more followed by the taste of precum. When he cum , well I've had a few but the stuff never stopped and I can still feel the sensation 7 hours later. Swallowed all of it. Now the question, after 35 years of this when do I confess to my wife I'd rather have cock than her!

Great day today, parked up in a wooded layby (for my American friends a rest area with no facilities), well known for what we call dogging although all men. The guy in the truck behind got out and leant on the hood in cycling lycra eating something. He had the biggest hard on I've seen for a while. I'm looking at this in the mirror with things starting to stir. He just kept occasionally stroking it, which just made mine throb even more. In the end I just had to get out of the car and mention something. He knew I just kept looking at the bulge so introduced himself and had a good firm handshake. He then guided my hand and I was then stroking it through the lycra, so horney. After a while he suggested we go into the trees. I followed and after 20 yards he turned and pulled down these lycra pants exposing, not long, maybe 6 inches but the fattest thing you have ever seen with a bulging head. That was it, I had to have this in my mouth, got on my knees and just sucked and licked this thing for what seemed forever. I could feel the thing throbbing more and more followed by the taste of precum. When he cum , well I've had a few but the stuff never stopped and I can still feel the sensation 7 hours later. Swallowed all of it. Now the question, after 35 years of this when do I confess to my wife I'd rather have cock than her!
That was beautiful. Never Tell.

I am also married and i feel now and then to be with a man and to watch him give me a blow job and reciprocate.....

Mmmm. Cravings have been getting stronger over the last couple of years.

Had an idea how I could get me some, and the opportunity arose unexpectedly last night.

Put my plan into action this morning, and finally got to suck off a nice cock.

Still fucking hard thinking about it...and next time...

It's not something that I've ever really thought about until the last few days, but I've started to wonder what it would be like. I really don't find men attractive, so it would probably have to be a M2F trans for me to ever really think about doing it, but I am a little intrigued.

Desires Continuing to Grow

It's comforting to know that the desires I am having are shared by a few others. I am married, with grown kids, am older but have been having the desires to be have a cock explode in my mouth. I am not attracted to men but still the desires to experience sucking another man's cock makes me rock hard. I continue to have fantasies of being locked out of my house while fetching the paper and only wearing a robe. I have to go to my married neighbor's house for help. He notices I am ashamed to be in only a robe so he brings me clothes to wear, and it is his wife's clothes that he makes me wear.

Okay, maybe I am alone after all!!

I'm in Acworth, Ga , curious and want to understand why I have the curiousties that I do about m2m, even though I am not attracted to men.

Back