Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathleen said:
Isn't this place great? It stopped being a 'sex' site to me a long time ago, very long time ago. What we share and and how we share it are unique and not easily found on the web, IMHO. We're lucky, but we work at it, too, because we truly care.
When I find myself getting pissy in certain threads, it's often because I value the integrity of a community that existed long before I started contributing to it.

And I might be a little bit of a bitch, too. :D

And I might be a little bit of a bitch, too. :D

Aren't we all? Put us all together and we can be an enormous bitch but only when warrented.

Approved is a good word ! Yay it's up, I can quit psycho checking.

Now I have to add "twatwaffle" to the list of words to avoid saying around the kidlets.

I've never been one to dance before last night. But that was fun. Never just danced by myself in a bar before. It was a dueling piano bar. Before the end of the night, one of the piano players was hitting on me. It was definitely the self-esteem boost that I've been needing lately.

Heh, I'm an author's note.:cool:

I give credit where credit is due, but I should have listed you as His Royal Highness, the Qualbaza Rey de los conejitos del polvo. Then again, people may have just stopped reading there considering the bastardization of Spanish that I have perpetrated in the name of comedy.

SQUIRREL!
squirrel-eating.jpg

I need to go to bed. Too many Disney movies. . .

I give credit where credit is due, but I should have listed you as His Royal Highness, the Qualbaza Rey de los conejitos del polvo. Then again, people may have just stopped reading there considering the bastardization of Spanish that I have perpetrated in the name of comedy.

SQUIRREL!
squirrel-eating.jpg

I need to go to bed. Too many Disney movies. . .

I'm pleased to have just a small part (bet you don't hear that every day) (Eilan in 5,4,3,2...) in your lustful literisation oh mamalisciousminx.:kiss:

NUMBAT
gall8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pleased to have just a small part (bet you don't hear that every day) (Eilan in 5,4,3,2...) in your lustful literisation oh mamalisciousminx.:kiss:

NUMBAT
gall8.jpg

Ever since you sent the picture of the numbat, my daughter keeps insisting that we need to get one. She is finally over the upset of you telling her that you eat them like corn on the cob. :D

I talked to my dad today. Always nice to catch up on who's died since the last time I talked to him. :rolleyes:

Ever since you sent the picture of the numbat, my daughter keeps insisting that we need to get one. She is finally over the upset of you telling her that you eat them like corn on the cob. :D

Yeah, I made that bit up, we usually just batter them and serve them on a stick.:p

Rest in peace, K. :(

Some of you might "remember" her as Ms. CL from my old book group thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back