Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was a complete "Daddy's girl." Shared everything with him. I've written about it before. Best friend I ever had, always there for me to encourage, understand, love. People may think growing up without a mother was the worse thing that could have happened to me. Truthfully, losing my father before I got to see him grow old was more painful for me than anything else I can think of. Having the love and support of my father was what made other areas of my life tolerable.

SO, to reiterate, for me, it's never incest. There's just something about that type of love and bond, where you just know.. the love is unconditional, they want what's best for you, they bathe in their baby girl's adoration of them, and the baby girl will do absolutely anything to hear that she was a good girl for her Daddy.

It takes on a sexual nature when a man comes along who showers you with the same kind of love, and the power of that connection is inexplicable.

It is the only reason I can explain my desire to be shared but no desire to go sleeping around with a bunch of one night stands. To me, the ONS doesn't make any sense. It's a useless and non-adhering bandaid that does more harm than good.Yes, you get to scratch an itch, but you're left with nothing. However, once you have the connection of a Daddy-type Dom, who loves you.. won't leave you, wants what's best for you, protects you at all costs, wants you to grow, expand, etc., being taken by another man ( or men) because Daddy wants you to do this.. it pleases him... he knows you actually want to do this for him. You can leave behind the Puritan morals we grew up with and accept the taboo of multiple partners or endure the pain of his discipline, because you are fulfilling the desires of the one person who means the most to you in all the world, and that is what many baby girls live for..

It's really giving up the responsibility to Daddy because he knows what's best..And he knows when you are ready to push the limits and boundaries. He never forces them.

There are so many varying levels of the discipline aspect of the fet as well. Some littles may want to be completely helpless and at their Daddy's mercy, letting him do with her as he pleases. Others crave the firm hand and leather of a slightly (or not so slightly) sadistic Daddy.. it depends on the couple and their individual needs/wants. I happen to think that once you cross into the area of pleasure and pain, there does come a point where if you you go beyond it you are no longer a Daddy/bg but perhaps more of a Master/pet or S/m.. Many people enjoy it, live, and I don't judge. It's simply not my cup of tea.

This is just my take on it. There are certainly those who wish to explore the taboo of sex with their kin, but I stand firm in my thinking that that is a completely different fetish. The rush associated with that type of taboo sex is different than the power exchange of Daddy/bg.

RA, this is probably the best, and most cogent, explanation of this fetish that I've ever seen. You hit the nail on the head here: it's not about incest, but about unconditional love and a sense of being protected. The rest of the details get worked out by each individual couple. What a great explanation. Thank you.

Now I see!

RubenesqueAphrodite,
Thank you for your clear and simple definition of the relationship dynamics in this fetish.
Now, for the first time since joining this thread, your post has given me a better grasp of the realities and more.

A lifetime ago, or so it seems now, I had that relationship with my life partner who sadly is no more. We never used the labels or names, but this was our lifestyle, total and unshakable.

Now I see.

I reckon a lot of people come here reading into it more sexually than the thread is really intended might be to do with the fact that quite a few people seem to discover it as a sexual taboo, and so it becoming ok as a kink is the starting point. I think it often takes longer to grow into the full emotional, caring dynamic that the relationships have. I've always wanted to trust my boyfriend that completely, but it had to start in sex, and then it grew into a more general relationship thing. I just couldn't see it happening the other way around.

But I lost my father when I was fairly young, and I miss the playing around like you do with your daddy like hell. I can feel the pain that fathers must get when their daughter just gets too old and then you lose that dynamic. I lost it a little earlier than I should've, and the gap before I found my boyfriend and that relationship with him was quite an empty one.

I don't know if anyone else has this, but our dynamic is not always the same. We both had a bit of a rough time when we were kids, so he takes care of me as daddy, but sometimes I take care of him, sort of mothering but he doesn't call it that, as and when one of us needs it. I think the reverse seems to be less acceptable though.

It is the only reason I can explain my desire to be shared but no desire to go sleeping around with a bunch of one night stands. To me, the ONS doesn't make any sense. It's a useless and non-adhering bandaid that does more harm than good.Yes, you get to scratch an itch, but you're left with nothing. However, once you have the connection of a Daddy-type Dom, who loves you.. won't leave you, wants what's best for you, protects you at all costs, wants you to grow, expand, etc., being taken by another man ( or men) because Daddy wants you to do this.. it pleases him... he knows you actually want to do this for him. You can leave behind the Puritan morals we grew up with and accept the taboo of multiple partners or endure the pain of his discipline, because you are fulfilling the desires of the one person who means the most to you in all the world, and that is what many baby girls live for..

This I relate to. I love the idea of bringing multiple partners in it, but it doesn't sound like it would be fun without my secure, trustworthy base to come back to and take care of me. I think if I didn't have my relationship the way it was I'd be shy of multiple partners.

I am in complete agreement with your post. Now I know why I like this thread and how people interact :)

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

QUOTE=Rob1514;49406382]That is a great point, Debbie! I dare say that the best "daddies" in a daddy/baby girl or daddy/little relationship are men that understand just what you are talking about, because they have fathered a daughter.

I once talked about this in another thread, but I will say it again; I think that just as a woman might miss being daddy's little girl, some fathers miss having a little girl. I hope that doesn't sound at all creepy, it honestly isn't. Here is what I mean:

Naturally, there comes a time in every father-daughter relationship when it is no longer appropriate to kiss on the lips or tickle her "to death", no more sitting on daddy's lap, and the bear hugs have to stop too. I know I felt some sense of loss when that happened to me, and I think a lot of dads know what I mean. We miss that closeness. The dynamics of the relationship naturally changes, but our "baby girls" are growing up and although I will always love her the same, I kinda lost my baby girl. Does that make sense?[/QUOTE]

"Hi beautiful! Good to see you - you say this so well and have such a clear grasp of what it means to you....":rose:
Thank you, Peaches. I can only speak for myself, and yes, this type of relationship, by far, trumps all others for me..
RA, this is probably the best, and most cogent, explanation of this fetish that I've ever seen. You hit the nail on the head here: it's not about incest, but about unconditional love and a sense of being protected. The rest of the details get worked out by each individual couple. What a great explanation. Thank you.
You are welcome!! I'm glad it made sense.
RubenesqueAphrodite,
Thank you for your clear and simple definition of the relationship dynamics in this fetish.
Now, for the first time since joining this thread, your post has given me a better grasp of the realities and more.

A lifetime ago, or so it seems now, I had that relationship with my life partner who sadly is no more. We never used the labels or names, but this was our lifestyle, total and unshakable.

Now I see.
:rose:
This I relate to. I love the idea of bringing multiple partners in it, but it doesn't sound like it would be fun without my secure, trustworthy base to come back to and take care of me. I think if I didn't have my relationship the way it was I'd be shy of multiple partners.

I don't think we are alone in this understanding, Skylar.

As for the rest of the thread, I wish you all a good night. It's been an incredibly long day.

Good Evening, Lovelies and Gents!!
well ... 4 weeks and 4 days post being carved up like a thanksgiving turkey, and I am really feeling good!! Up to working 4 days a week ... even if the doc has not exactly released me to go back to work hehe
Working with old friends is just wonderful! My pharmacist bought lunch today because it was my birthday ... the old place might have sprung for a cupcake.
Always nice to settle onto my Chaise Lounge and enjoy the view of the garden, sip on my evening tea. We do need to visit more :)

I greatly endorse the posts RJ & RA put forward about the inside workings of these relationships Nail ... head ... 'nuff said

Good night ... until later

Vanilla, ick! Not a first choice for either of us I think. He must have wanted to swallow his tongue. HUGS to you.

He's the type of guy that you just know would make a great husband and father *shrugs* I dunno what to do, any ideas? lol

"Hi sweet sis! Thank you TONS - prayers are definitely appreciated! Told the SO the other day, the original 'answer' to prayer seemed so immediate and likely that I'm not sure now what's going on - but if I was meant to 'cast my bread onto the water' then 'Someone' needs to send a lifeboat.....soon.:D We're fine really - the SO's contracts have all been renewed for another year so he is getting paid and we continue to forge ahead with delayed plans. I did get an interesting offer by email - totally outside my field and totally different than anything I've ever done before....what the heck....;)":rose:

Oh that's something. *hugs* it'll all turn out how it needs too.

RubenesqueAphrodite,

Now I see.

It was a great explanation.

Good Evening, Lovelies and Gents!!
well ... 4 weeks and 4 days post being carved up like a thanksgiving turkey, and I am really feeling good!! Up to working 4 days a week ... even if the doc has not exactly released me to go back to work hehe
Working with old friends is just wonderful! My pharmacist bought lunch today because it was my birthday ... the old place might have sprung for a cupcake.
Always nice to settle onto my Chaise Lounge and enjoy the view of the garden, sip on my evening tea. We do need to visit more :)

I greatly endorse the posts RJ & RA put forward about the inside workings of these relationships Nail ... head ... 'nuff said

Good night ... until later

It's good you are starting to feel better but tsk tsk on going back to work before being cleared.

Great to see you

:kiss::rose:

Good Morning all!! Just a short note ... Hope everything is going well for everyone!! a four day week for me this time around. Slowly building back up. But longing for the stamina I had. hit 6 hours an I am toast.

Coffee and Panera goodies tucked in the kitchen ... Toodles!

I've had two past gfs call me daddy and we loved it. But in both cases I found that we tended to be embarrassed by it when not in the heat of the moment. Once their skirts came off, it was a different story :)

luv it hehe

i luv older men n they usually get me to call them daddy... at first i didnt get it but now i do lol

It's aweeeessommee. Never really got it before either. but ever since like, a year and a half ago . . .<3

I am in complete agreement with your post. Now I know why I like this thread and how people interact :)

Hope everyone has a beautiful day!

QUOTE=Rob1514;49406382]That is a great point, Debbie! I dare say that the best "daddies" in a daddy/baby girl or daddy/little relationship are men that understand just what you are talking about, because they have fathered a daughter.

I once talked about this in another thread, but I will say it again; I think that just as a woman might miss being daddy's little girl, some fathers miss having a little girl. I hope that doesn't sound at all creepy, it honestly isn't. Here is what I mean:

Naturally, there comes a time in every father-daughter relationship when it is no longer appropriate to kiss on the lips or tickle her "to death", no more sitting on daddy's lap, and the bear hugs have to stop too. I know I felt some sense of loss when that happened to me, and I think a lot of dads know what I mean. We miss that closeness. The dynamics of the relationship naturally changes, but our "baby girls" are growing up and although I will always love her the same, I kinda lost my baby girl. Does that make sense?
[/QUOTE]

Very well said..thanks for sharing

(Wandering into the Great Room in some dismay - straightening some things here and there and grabbing my duster to quickly erase evidence of my absence and neglect. Cleaning out the coffee pot and watering the garden. Putting a note up on the fridge.)

"Hi Everyone! Stopped by for a visit but seemed like no one was home. I'll be back again later. Love and hugs to all!"

(Wandering into the Great Room in some dismay - straightening some things here and there and grabbing my duster to quickly erase evidence of my absence and neglect. Cleaning out the coffee pot and watering the garden. Putting a note up on the fridge.)

"Hi Everyone! Stopped by for a visit but seemed like no one was home. I'll be back again later. Love and hugs to all!"

Hey Peaches! I've been busy and productive :D

Sorry I was snuggles up in bed. Love and hugs back sis

Should I ask with what?

Hi Peaches sweetie! Hugs!

Should I ask with what?

Aw, you deserve some down time sis!

The progeny keeping you busy?

*gets her swag and Southern drawl on and calls out* "Hey, Trouble. Wassup? :D

Hi RA darlin' ! I hope you are doing great!

"So I noticed Daddy RJ - looking forward to reading the results - next chapter of one of mine is waiting for approval too!:) Decided rather than sit and worry I could turn the energy to something productive!;)"

Should I ask with what?

"All things considered you're allowed to be snuggled in bed!:D Hope you're feeling good Sis! Dare I hope you weren't alone in your snuggle???;)"

*gets her swag and Southern drawl on and calls out* "Hey, Trouble. Wassup? :D

"Hey yourself! BIGGGGGGGGGGG HUGGGGGGSSSSS. Nothing new to report from the Midwest.....dang it. But there will be, I know - How're you doing?"

"Hi honey! Good to see you TOO!" (Passing out hugs to all) "Things are slower than I'd like to be able to report but I'm staying out of trouble. Weather here has been GORGEOUS! I LOVE the Fall... Missed you all and stopped by to see how everyone ELSE was doing! You okay?"

(Passing out more hugs and setting out a tray of caramel apples and a big jar of mixed peanuts and candy corn....Pitchers of apple cider with cups are set to one side. The smell of baking perfumes the air - fresh baked bread.....apple crisp.....oatmeal raisin cookies.... A pot of homemade vegetable soup is set on the stove to simmer slowly.... Decorations of hay bales, pumpkins and corn stalks are set out by the main door and large totes full of Halloween decorations are set out so that everyone can pick out their favorites and help to decorate. Addams Family movies play on the big flat screen in the main room for now but a stack of both funny and scary seasonal movies sit next to the DVD player.)

"Hi honey! Good to see you TOO!" (Passing out hugs to all) "Things are slower than I'd like to be able to report but I'm staying out of trouble. Weather here has been GORGEOUS! I LOVE the Fall... Missed you all and stopped by to see how everyone ELSE was doing! You okay?"

(Passing out more hugs and setting out a tray of caramel apples and a big jar of mixed peanuts and candy corn....Pitchers of apple cider with cups are set to one side. The smell of baking perfumes the air - fresh baked bread.....apple crisp.....oatmeal raisin cookies.... A pot of homemade vegetable soup is set on the stove to simmer slowly.... Decorations of hay bales, pumpkins and corn stalks are set out by the main door and large totes full of Halloween decorations are set out so that everyone can pick out their favorites and help to decorate. Addams Family movies play on the big flat screen in the main room for now but a stack of both funny and scary seasonal movies sit next to the DVD player.)
[/QUOTE]

So many of my lovely sisters have popped up today!!! I cannot begin to quote and say hello to them all, I am afraid! Peaches' posts never fail to make me grin like mad ... and Hello!!! to INL and RA and TT and everyone else!!
Filching an apple and sliding pumpkin pie in the oven with snickerdoodles and a pot of my chili on the stove with all the fixings on the side board. Nods that peaches has found my favorite Zombie and Vampire movies. No spiders, for decorations, please???

Pours a big mug of Chai tea and retires to my chaise lounge, a new copy of Game of Thrones in my kindle.
I am up to working 4 days a week ... and it is kicking my butt. There is progress, however. I am glad of that!!
Until later, Lovelies and Gents!!

I'm trying. Back to work next week.

"All things considered you're allowed to be snuggled in bed!:D Hope you're feeling good Sis! Dare I hope you weren't alone in your snuggle???;)"

You've been missed Sister. No sadly very alone. :( Things are a mess, so for the best i'm sure.

Aw it looks lovely thank you

So many of my lovely sisters have popped up today!!! I cannot begin to quote and say hello to them all, I am afraid! Peaches' posts never fail to make me grin like mad ... and Hello!!! to INL and RA and TT and everyone else!!
Filching an apple and sliding pumpkin pie in the oven with snickerdoodles and a pot of my chili on the stove with all the fixings on the side board. Nods that peaches has found my favorite Zombie and Vampire movies. No spiders, for decorations, please???

Pours a big mug of Chai tea and retires to my chaise lounge, a new copy of Game of Thrones in my kindle.
I am up to working 4 days a week ... and it is kicking my butt. There is progress, however. I am glad of that!!
Until later, Lovelies and Gents!!

Hello sister. Sorry work is kicking your ass. Put your feet up on the chaise lounge and relax with us for a little while.

You'd hate an idea I saw for Halloween cookies. You bake choc chip cookies and with a toothpick, when they come out fresh from the oven, make 8 tiny legs but pulling the chocolate out lol.

I'm ambulatory... that's a good thing, yes? :D
Glad you both are doing well. :rose:

"Ambulatory???? Have you been ill? Or hurt? Oh sis, hope all is okay down your way...."

Until later, Lovelies and Gents!![/QUOTE]

(Lured in by the enticing aroma of chili and snickerdoodles. Pouring a hefty serving over the steamed brown rice, topping with sharp cheddar and kicking back with a handful of cookies and a big icy glass of cider to laugh at Young Frankenstein.)

"Oooooo Game of Thrones! Where are you at? I'm still waiting for the last book to come out in paperback but it is SUCH a good read. So much has been packed now that I'm re-reading things I've 'found' again - all of Diana Gabaldon's 'Outlander' books....in order - but it's movies and TV that I miss the most. Congrats on getting back up to four days a week - that's great news. I know it's rough at first though. At this point I'm actually thinking I've had enough 'vacation' and am ready to go back to work myself....although NOT where I was, fer sher...."

I'm trying. Back to work next week.

You've been missed Sister. No sadly very alone. :( Things are a mess, so for the best i'm sure.

Aw it looks lovely thank you

Hello sister. Sorry work is kicking your ass. Put your feet up on the chaise lounge and relax with us for a little while.

You'd hate an idea I saw for Halloween cookies. You bake choc chip cookies and with a toothpick, when they come out fresh from the oven, make 8 tiny legs but pulling the chocolate out lol.

(Laughing out loud) "I saw that exact same thing - someone posted it to my FB page and they look like little tiny spiders were baked into the cookies:eek: - they look AWFUL.....and very fun for parties. Otherwise I'd vote with DD, no spiders please......brrrrrrrrrr! HATE spiders...

Sorry to hear things are such a mess sis - I try to check in every day if you need anything."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back