cougar or barely legal.

Barely legal.

Older women are rarely worth one's time. They tend to bring an awful lot of baggage tha tis simply not worth it.

Everyone can have an opinion

but I 100% disagree with yours.

Barely legal.

Older women are rarely worth one's time. They tend to bring an awful lot of baggage tha tis simply not worth it.

I Thot we were just picking a type to hit and leave...but i have to disagree with the baggage part..:I've seen a MANY young girls with plenty of baggage that makes me uninterested in even a one nighter and older women who have learned how to control emotions and respond in a more mature manner to events...just my .02

Not that my .02 matters in this, but I have to agree with CBM. While most cougars have baggage they are almost always older baggage. I have seen my fair share of younger girls with plenty of baggage from different places.

If you're going to a hit it and quit it who cares what their age is?

In a lot of ways cougars are your best bet. Not taking anything away from younger women though.
Everyone has baggage whether you are willing to admit it or not. Thats my opinion anyway.

Like I said I have slept with some young women and the sex has been great, they are catching up to cougars in terms of experience these days. But it's good that so many guys say they prefer cougars, might make the young sluts try even harder to please us :D

Well this red haired, curvaceous, green eyed, 44 year old cougar says ME-OW to all those gents who prefer the slightly older ladies. While my body is not that of my 20 year old self, I am in my prime and horny every freaking day. :kiss: :rose: :cattail:;):devil:

Well this red haired, curvaceous, green eyed, 44 year old cougar says ME-OW to all those gents who prefer the slightly older ladies. While my body is not that of my 20 year old self, I am in my prime and horny every freaking day. :kiss: :rose: :cattail:;):devil:

And we have so many interesting stories to tell.

I prefer full grown women. Women who know what they want, know how to get it, and aren't afraid to admit it. A young woman has to be pretty damned mature to pique my interest. I am a patient person, but I don't tolerate frivolity.

Being a 42 yr old woman, I have to say that my sex drive is above and beyond what it was when I was barely legal. Older women have fewer inhibitions, and are much more comfortable with their sexuality. I love you guys for recognizing that!!

As a 34 year old man, I can appreciate both ends of the spectrum. Having said that, the confidence and knowledge of their own bodies that a 'cougar' brings to the table is far, far more sexy to me. Mid-late 40s, healthy, and vibrant? Yes, please.

I have to say, ussually I go for petite and perky

I second that as a 43 yo woman...I am definitely comfortable with my sexuality and know what I want and how to get it! Plus I know what to do ....

But if that can be combined with experience and confidence then wow :D

Barely legal.

No offense but a comment like that suggests you are loaded with baggage yourself. Women don't want a bitter old cynical man either. The only reason we like older men is because we think they will be stable and skillful.

I think a lot of women here might agree with me when I say I have found in my late 30s that older men are no longer attractive, and i dont mean physically, i mean psychologically. They are often very jaded and unhappy due to prior failed relationships. Whereas younger men are still youthful, hot, eager to please and still hopeful of a fulfilling relationship. That is just what I have found.

I think you're going to find more and more women going for the younger men since the older ones aren't even good providers anymore since so many now expect women to help with all the bills, in addition to bearing children, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc.

I know a lot of people will be pissed by this post (including women who burned their bras) but I am just being brutally honest. The happiest households I have seen are when there is balance and harmony. Dad provides and mom nurtures the children and home front. Kids are happier too since they're not raised by a day care center. Not saying day cares are bad, but growing up, which would you have preferred?

Last edited:
No offense but a comment like that suggests you are loaded with baggage yourself. Women don't want a bitter old cynical man either. The only reason we like older men is because we think they will be stable and skillful.

I think a lot of women here might agree with me when I say I have found in my late 30s that older men are no longer attractive, and i dont mean physically, i mean psychologically. They are often very jaded and unhappy due to prior failed relationships. Whereas younger men are still youthful, hot, eager to please and still hopeful of a fulfilling relationship. That is just what I have found.

I think you're going to find more and more women going for the younger men since the older ones aren't even good providers anymore since so many now expect women to help with all the bills, in addition to bearing children, cooking, cleaning, etc etc etc.

I know a lot of people will be pissed by this post (including women who burned their bras) but I am just being brutally honest. The happiest households I have seen are when there is balance and harmony. Dad provides and mom nurtures the children and home front. Kids are happier too since they're not raised by a day care center. Not saying day cares are bad, but growing up, which would you have preferred?

Lets not forget how many men we are that let themselves go when their 30's-40's wives still look amazing!

I have to say, ussually I go for petite and perky

But if that can be combined with experience and confidence then wow :D

Who says we can't be both? This cougar is 5'1" and still has a lot of perk. Add in the experience, desire, and a little kink? Oh hell yes. ;)

While sex with a "cougar" is always great I prefer the younger women. Simple reason is they are always more willing to please, doing almost anything to keep you happy, whereas the "cougar" knows what she wants and will do.

But I have to say at the moment either will do:)

I prefer cougars, there is nothing better than an experienced, mazure woman who is willing to please me :)

Who says we can't be both? This cougar is 5'1" and still has a lot of perk. Add in the experience, desire, and a little kink? Oh hell yes. ;)

I have to admit, that offer sounds really good too ;)

Back