First pair of panties, heels, etc

ive shared sum of mine. u shud share sum of urs

I wasn't into the whole thing then. Just panties and pantyhose back then. And I was borrowing my mother's. Had a little collection I swiped from the hamper. Had to keep rotating it back to the hamper now and then so it wouldn't go missing for long.

I wasn't into the whole thing then. Just panties and pantyhose back then. And I was borrowing my mother's. Had a little collection I swiped from the hamper. Had to keep rotating it back to the hamper now and then so it wouldn't go missing for long.

ok. i used to just steal em. not sure if anyone ever noticed em missing

I loved wearing my mom's things out during the day, it felt really naughty and it was a rush. I am pretty sure I wanted to get caught, I wanted to accepted but sadly, I never was.

I loved wearing my mom's things out during the day, it felt really naughty and it was a rush. I am pretty sure I wanted to get caught, I wanted to accepted but sadly, I never was.

wearin ur moms things? details please. wat were u wearing? where were u?

wearin ur moms things? details please. wat were u wearing? where were u?

I was wearing like her only pair of sexy black panties, and they weren't that hot, but me being inexperienced, I felt like such a girl. I put them on when she wasn't home, she came home faster than I could change out of them and so I just put my pants on and we went shopping for school clothes together.

I was wearing like her only pair of sexy black panties, and they weren't that hot, but me being inexperienced, I felt like such a girl. I put them on when she wasn't home, she came home faster than I could change out of them and so I just put my pants on and we went shopping for school clothes together.

hot! that must have been quite a sight in the dressin room

I've always just bought my own. But I'd really get off by trading them with someone!

It always seems like your first purge has some of your best stuff in it. My first purge had most of my favorite panties ever, from a ruffled thong, to some microfiber bikinis. I wish I hadn't thrown those away :(

isn't that the truth. my first purge-- very sexy heels, tight skirts , lacy garterbelt--- miss them a lot--

I was first dressed up by a girlfriend when I was a teenager, she would send me home in her undrwear. and we would swap at school. Being he time of punk in the 70s, no one bated an eyelid when ii turned up to gigs and clubs, dressed like Sally Bowles or in pvc and thighboots.

As for purges I could cry when i think of the fab shoes and clothes I have thrown away in a panic or sulk.

Back