What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my eyebrows have to be waxed. Although I've taken to self-maintance lately.

Real nails. Absolutely.

And yes serene! You need a hot stone massage!

I know I should do real. I just put my nails through a beating and the real ones just break no matter how much they shellac them.

OMG

Me too! laughs!

But I do get my eyebrows waxed.

Remember Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct? Those are my brows if I don't wax them.

Funny thing though, I went to get my brows waxed last week and my daughter was with me for the first time and she said I looked like an owl when they finished, lol.

I'm fair skinned so I always look like I've had my skin tortured after a waxing. I always make sure I can go home after!

OMG

Me too! laughs!

But I do get my eyebrows waxed.

Remember Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct? Those are my brows if I don't wax them.

Funny thing though, I went to get my brows waxed last week and my daughter was with me for the first time and she said I looked like an owl when they finished, lol.

I'm fair skinned so I always look like I've had my skin tortured after a waxing. I always make sure I can go home after!

I had electrolysis on my eyebrows long ago...OMG, did that ever fucking hurt!! Lol! But now I don't have to touch them again.

Lexie, it always looked like someone punched me in the forehead when I had my eyebrows done!

As you can see from my photo, I am very pale skinned too.
My brows are red and puffy when I get finished. I have to go straight home too.

I had electrolysis on my eyebrows long ago...OMG, did that ever fucking hurt!! Lol! But now I don't have to touch them again.

Lexie, it always looked like someone punched me in the forehead when I had my eyebrows done!

Oooh. How nice.

I look back at my high school pictures now and I'm like... why didn't my mother tell me about waxing my eyebrows then?! I mean it was like giant caterpillars over my eyes. Sheesh.

Eyes wide, watching. Claws shift in the soil. Leaps from the shadows, extends her gait. Distance widens steadily.

Oooh. How nice.

I look back at my high school pictures now and I'm like... why didn't my mother tell me about waxing my eyebrows then?! I mean it was like giant caterpillars over my eyes. Sheesh.

I look at my first wedding pictures and my eyebrows just crack me up.

Not to mention, I dyed my auburn hair to blonde. :rolleyes:

I have so many little cuts and bruises all over me, my muscles ache, and my sciatica is fucking killing me right now... all from farm-sitting this week. I got blisters on my fingers... too!

I have so many little cuts and bruises all over me, my muscles ache, and my sciatica is fucking killing me right now... all from farm-sitting this week. I got blisters on my fingers... too!

Awwwwww..you need one of these pedis we've been talking about!

*hugs*

Has mani/pedi regularly, also massages not so much the hot stones have not done those in a long time.

Has nothing that needs to be waxed

Tackles...yep is hairless from top to bottom

image_zps909a31c8.jpg

????

I am an American.

Born and bred.

:D

I live in the Southeast of the USA.

And thank you.

It would be totally cool to come and visit you. :)

I love your toes! They are so cute!

What color is next, do you know?

I always get my fingernails done in a French mani, so it does not clash with anything I wear color wise and I just love the clean neat look of it, but my toes are another story. I like to wear reds in the cold months and corals and pinks in the warm months. I sometimes, just for kicks get designs...like daisy during the summer or hearts in Feb.

Sadly, the next time I get a pedicure will be the last time with my current lady. :( She is moving to Florida in October! Since it's fall I was thinking of something like burnt orange.

Then I will be on the hunt for a new pedicurist! *sigh* Or, maybe that will give me a good excuse to fly down to Florida once a month? Hmmmmm, I could be holding the winning lottery ticket.....one never knows!:rolleyes:

Oh Dirty Dancing... you have the best movie soundtrack of all time.

Watching that breast pump work it magic is crazy. She didn't appreciate me telling her to get on all fours and I will just reach under her and milk her. I laughed though. I also promised to warm my hands up first as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back