Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
its hysterical trying to do some of the exercises on the wii fit. Especially when you have a hubby laughing on the couch over you sticking your ass out :D Little did he know the giggles I hid while watching him;)

'Amen' in Arabic is a very pretty sounding pronunciation...'Ameen' as 'mean' it just sounds pretty with the accent (doesnt work when i do it in an english accent, but in a proper accent it sounds lovely...)

as does Merhaba...(which if you're curious means 'welcome' in arabic, and 'hello' in Turkish...)

i just think arabic words sound beautiful, thats all...

ok i'm done...till i can think of more words i love...

maybe we should have a 'non english words we love' thread...i have a feeling i may be the only one posting in it...:eek:

So I bought a bottle champagne.

It's been nearly 2 years since I have some.

It's icing down now....:)

Oh, yeah...I also bought some Peach schnapps cuz I have alot of orange juice I need to drink in the next few days....fuzzy navels...yummm...:D

im not sad that im bringing in the new year by myself.
im only slightly worried that im drinking by myself.
im a tad concerned that i won't make mid night.

im not sad that im bringing in the new year by myself.
im only slightly worried that im drinking by myself.
im a tad concerned that i won't make mid night.

I think being worried is a good thing... At least, that's what my mind tells me when I'm drinking by myself.

Is there something important at midnight ???

Don't be by yourself. Be with me. I'm alone too. :rose:
im here. with you. and incase you didnt know it, we're cuddled in a wonderful quilt.

I think being worried is a good thing... At least, that's what my mind tells me when I'm drinking by myself.

Is there something important at midnight ???

LOL. well, something comes to mind but im unsure of what it might be.

** How come each time I hear the world blanket I think of blanquette de veau .... Need to find myself a good cook that's what I need ... I am so obessed with food ...**

Resume

could be worse. you could be thinking of pigs in a blanket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back