The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings From the 2nd Circle

You should never leave 2 subs alone on a tuesday night with nothing to do and NO DOMS to look over us....

Warning to all ASSHATS before you PM a lonely sub read HER profile.. MY profile as well as most us around here are pretty clear at least I think so... Im pretty sure most of my fellow sub sisters are as well.. well last night I recieved the best email from a baby who wanted to be my slave he thought he could be my slave and I should be his mistress.. Well since I was left unattended I drug a fellow sub sister into a conference chat and we were gonna be really mean and we were gonna make him do REALLY bad things and ward him off.. but when he turnec on his webcam he was so innocent looking I couldnt nor could she be mean to him but It was hillarious cause in our minds we both thought we were going to go to HELL and burn forever for being so Sammy but hell I think we helped that poor boy out.. He told us he was a virgin and all he has ever done was give a girl one orgasm and he said his fingers and mouth were tired I told him he better work on his skills.. hahaah So word to the wise never leave SUBS unattended... It could be detrimental to your health.. hahahaah :D

You should never leave 2 subs alone on a tuesday night with nothing to do and NO DOMS to look over us....

Warning to all ASSHATS before you PM a lonely sub read HER profile.. MY profile as well as most us around here are pretty clear at least I think so... Im pretty sure most of my fellow sub sisters are as well.. well last night I recieved the best email from a baby who wanted to be my slave he thought he could be my slave and I should be his mistress.. Well since I was left unattended I drug a fellow sub sister into a conference chat and we were gonna be really mean and we were gonna make him do REALLY bad things and ward him off.. but when he turnec on his webcam he was so innocent looking I couldnt nor could she be mean to him but It was hillarious cause in our minds we both thought we were going to go to HELL and burn forever for being so Sammy but hell I think we helped that poor boy out.. He told us he was a virgin and all he has ever done was give a girl one orgasm and he said his fingers and mouth were tired I told him he better work on his skills.. hahaah So word to the wise never leave SUBS unattended... It could be detrimental to your health.. hahahaah :D

2 subs, no Doms around, time to pass. It's no wonder mischief arises. Postcards from the 2nd circle are going to become a regular occurrence from me. :rolleyes:

Bless me Father, or WriterDom, for I have sinned.

I ate an entire box of sugar frosted cookies in the last 24 hours and with every bite I felt another pound settling somewhere in my body.

It was great!

Okay that's done, now I can't wait for it to actually be done so we can start on the next thing. Well maybe we can start on the next thing in the mean time.

ha ha
hi hi
ho ho

cha cha
chi chi
chu chu

hmm... doesnt work, but i tryed!! :rolleyes:

Cant you live closer Sandi?? :(

sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back