Her New Tutor (Closed for Kane)

SindyNC17

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Posts
383
bree-olson-08.jpg


Sindy had had it with Trevors bullshit. He was a senior, starting quarterback, and she would have been crazy not to date him when he asked her out, her being a freshman and all. But lately, all he wanted was for her to hang out at frat parties half the week, and spend the other half watching him practice. And after months of this, her grades had gone to hell, and she was in danger of losing her scholarship. She had to do something, and that started with getting some help catching up on all her overdue work.

So, here she was, knocking on Jacobs door. She'd met Jacob a few times, and some of her sorority sisters recommended him as a tutor. She only hoped it wasn't too late to salvage the rest of the semester.
 
Jacob Stevens was a huge nerd, he knew that. His bookshelf was lined with manuals to Dungeons and Dragons, his computer had a World of Warcraft background on it. He was a huge dweeb especially for a twenty one year old. Then again, that was probably why he was spending his Saturday night alone in his dorm, instead of trying to mack on some frat babe at a party.

Mack. How did one even mack anyway? Was there an art to it? Could he find a tutorial online?

No he couldn't. But he did learn some interesting shit about Bukake.

He wasn't expecting anyone tonight, so the confusion that ran through him when there was a knock on the door made him jump out of his chair. HE darted over to the door and jerked it open, revealing....Sindy?

He blinked, "Sindy? What? What are you doing here?"
 
Sindy grinned sheepishly and arched a brow at Jacob, looking left and right, up and down the hall as he questioned her. "Well I was looking for a tutor Jacob...Can I come inside?"

She was already nervous about being seen here. Jacob was a god among nerds, but that only meant she was further out of her element. She was currently a sorority goddess who lived her life one frat party at a time, and here she was, in the geeky part of the dorms, looking for help from someone who would normally be echelons beneath her...In short, she wanted out of this hallway ASAP
 
Jake blinked at her question. He had a few run ins with Sindy before and none of them had been very pleasant, mostly because of her cocksucker of a boyfriend. He had never thought she would show up for....tutoring.

He frowned and leaned out of the dorm room, looking both ways to see if her boyfriend was waiting to jump out and do something shitty to him. "You alone? I don't much want to deal with your boyfriend Sindy." He told her.
 
Sindy rolled her eyes and nodded, leaning against the door frame. Her tight strap tanktop hugged her nicely over her denim short shorts, and she tapped one flip flop on the floor impatiently.

"Yes I'm alone Jacob...I'm here for tutoring, that's all. Can I come inside?"
 
Jake looked at her, not like her impatient little attitude. He bit his lower lip and sighed, "Okay." He backed up and let her into the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Normally people let me know before coming by. So I can prepare a lesson or something." He looked her up and down, "Did you even bring books? Or money to pay for this?" He asked her. "You know I'm kind of expensive right? But I can promise grade improvement so..." He froze, realizing he was ranting and also coming across a little mean.

He didn't trust her though, he never trust people he knew to be bullies or friends of bullies. He expected a prank to fall upon his head at any moment.

He sighed, "Sorry, what subject do you need help with?"
 
Sindy crossed her arms over that ample chest, arching a brow at him as he grilled her. She wasn't used to being treated like an inconvenience. She hadn't brought books, or money. Frankly she hadn't considered it.

She sat down on the edge of his bed and leaned back on her palms, the pose tugging that tight top even tighter across her torso.

"I need help with trig and history...I can pay you later...I don't have any cash on me..."
 
Jake looked at her, trying hard not to stare at her chest as she leaned back. Her top pulled tight against her bust and he had to focus to stop his gaze from landing on her tits.

"Later?" He shook his head, "Look Sindy, you and your boyfriend haven't exactly been very nice to...well anyone. I have no way to ensure that you will in fact pay me later. And you know I very well can't go up to you when you're around your boyfriend to try and collect."

Jake stood in front of her and sighed, "I am not doing this without payment up front, at least half of it." He shrugged, "I can help with history and trig no problem though, so it's up to you I guess."

He moved away from her, to the door as if to see her out until she came back with some cash.
 
Sindy frowned and cursed, standing up to follow him as he led her to the door. She paused, placing her palm flat to stop him from opening it, and looked him in the eye, inches from him now.

"Just...just wait...what if...what if I do something else for you now, and get you cash later? " She arched a questioning, pleading brow as she left her hand on the door.
 
Jake eyed her as she came close, figuring she would be leaving. Instead she placed her palm on the door and leaned against it so he wouldn't open it. He looked at her, and heard her offer. She must truly be desperate for his help if she wasn't willing to leave just like that.

He took a breath, "Do something for me?" He asked, suddenly nervous. She was so close to him that he could smell the soap she used in the shower, the coolness of her freshly cleaned hair. The girl seemed to seep sex, and he suddenly became very aware of how close she was. "L...Like what? Clean the room or something?" He looked around, he kept his dorm room perfect, it was extremely weird for someone his age to be so damn clean. But he had little else to do on the weekends.
 
Sindy rolled her eyes a little when he asked if she was going to clean. She wasn't a complete slut, but she'd learned a thing or two from hanging around frats and sororities since coming to school. She wasn't sure he'd go for it, but it couldn't hurt to try. Besides, he was kind of cute in an odd way.

She reached down, her fingertips playing along his belt line as she smiled innocently at him, brushing her hair back behind her ear and pressing closer to him. She whispered, her breath hot on his cheek as she did.

"Well, if you take care of me a little...Then I'll take care of you a little..."
 
Jake was confused and he didn't know what she was talking about. Her fingers played along the belt line of his pants and she pressed herself closers to him. The coyness was completely lost on him.

"You mean like laundry?" He asked. Though her nearness was staring something in his body. The smell of her soap and the heat of her body seemed to radiate into him. There came a tingle in his nutsack.
 
Sindy smirked and arched a quizzical brow at him...was he really this dense? She'd have to be more direct to even see if he was open to the suggestion.

Slowly, she slipped to her knees before him, her fingertips trailing down his chest, coming to rest with her palms on his thighs, her face level with his crotch, her big blue eyes looking up at his "Jacob...If you help me out...I'll help you out...understand?"
 
Jake's eyes went wide as she dropped before him. Her hands ran down his chest and came to rest upon his thighs. She looked up at him, with her face very very close to his crotch. Suddenly it hit him and he felt his body tense with desire. Not that he care to fuck her, but he wanted to have sex with anything.

"You serious?" He asked her in disbelief. "I mean...I'll help you if you do that...but you do it first." He swallowed and watched to see if she would go for it.

His dick started to swell in his pants at the thought of being touched by a girl.
 
Sindy smiled up at him from beneath blonde locks and began tracing the outline of his growing bulge with her fingertips, feeling that familiar ridge near the tip, her palm massaging him through the fabric.

"Jake, I'm not offering to fuck you. I'm not a whore..." She sighed, licked her lips as she said "But, if you help me, I will suck you off..." She arched a brow up at him again, asking with her eyes. "Deal?"
 
Jake groaned as she traced her hand over his crotch. His hardening cock, only grew even more rapidly under her touch. He would have said yes to anything at that point. He would have killed to fuck her, but a blowjob would be more than he had ever gotten from a girl before so he would gladly take that too.

Jake looked down at her and nodded, "Okay. I'll do it." He told her, watching her. "Should we move to the bed? Or?" He suggested.
 
Sindy giggled a bit as he suggested the bed...I mean, she was already on her knees in front of him. Instead of answering, she began working his belt buckle, finger tugging it free as she looked up at him.

"And you can't tell anyone about this. Ever. Or we're through. Understand?"
 
Jake grunted as her hands working open his pants. He figured the bed was out of the question then. She looked up and warned him not to tell anyone what she was about to do and Jake blinked and nodded.

"Okay. I promise." He agreed.
 
Sindy got his belt free and slid his pants to the floor, bringing his boxers with them, and as she did she gasped. Holy shit. He was huge...she'd had some larger cocks before but...this was beautiful. Thick, long, perfectly shaped...she looked up at him with wide eyes and opened her mouth to take him, his throbbing cockhead resting on her tongue as she sucked softly, savoring how he felt in her mouth.
 
She just went right for it. Wasting no time pulling his pants and boxers down. If he was suddenly going to be nervous about a girl seeing his cock for the first time, he really had no time to prepare.

With a swoop she had him half naked and his cock throwing in front of her face. Jake thought he saw her eyes brighten at the sight of him, but she didn't say anything and instead opened her mouth to put the tip of his cock on her tongue.

"Oh fuck!" He gasped as he felt her hit breath, wet tongue and soft lips upon him. Pleasure shot through his body and his cock jersey in her grip.
 
Sindy held him tightly by the base of his thick shaft as he twitched in her grip, then relaxed and began slowly sliding her fingers up and down his length, stroking him as she looked up into his eyes, his cockhead disappearing and reappearing between her pursed lips.

She moaned softly, feeling the sound vibrate against his throbbing manhood as she began to take him deeper with every bob of her head.
 
Back
Top