A Bad Turned Good (open)

Kenz couldn't help but feel small as he towered over her, pinning her to the board as he gave her another problem. This one he wrote closer to her eye-level with his hard bulge pressed into her back. His words barely registered as he ground against her ass.

Then the marker was in her hand again and she was having trouble making sense of what he'd written. The problem was similar to the one she'd just completed, the numbers on the board weren't the issue. It was the smell of his cologne and the feeling of his big body pressed against hers that gave her trouble. But it wasn't fear that had her hands trembling, her knees weak. McKenzie Crawford was more turned on than she'd ever been in her life with Pissy Spencey grinding his cock against her back. And from the feel of his bulge, she imagine it wasn't as small as people speculated.

"Now since you have proven you understands the basic any fuck ups this time will result in strict punishment."

"I thought I was already being punished," she said with a giggle as he placed the marker in her hand. She started to step back to get a better look at the board but stopped when she felt his hand on her ass and her skirt being pushed up over her hips.

"Answer the problem please," he said but she didn't miss the demand in his tone as he massaged her tight cheeks. She lifted the marker to comply as he spread her open and she felt his warm breath on her bare bottom.

At this point, Kenz was already drenched with desire but then she felt his tongue glide over her tight untouched rim. It bought a gasp to her lips and part of her wanted to tell him to stop, explain that she'd never done anything with in the ass before. That she never had the desire, but she kept her mouth shut and focused on the problem on the board. Which was harder now since she couldn't see straight.

"I'm never...please Professor...I can't think straight with you doing that," she moaned but still she didn't move away from him. Instead her back arched and thighs spread as she rocked up on the balls of her feet. Kenz cursed her body for betraying her. "This is impossible."

"actually you will fiund the problem to be quite easy if you focus Ms. Crawford" he said not giving her any sort of break. HE could feel her hesitance at ass play and took note of it yet he didnt move away from the puckered hole. Instead he approached it almost lovingly his tongue flicking out caressing the puckered hole slowly and circling the rim.

"please continue Ms. Crawford" he said his voice slightly muffled by her cheeks before he went back to her ass. He licked and teased it pushing his tongue against it but not entering it just yet. His hands moved from her ass rubbing her thighs massaging them before one large hand found her clit. He twisted his thumb up rubbing her clit teasing and stimulating it with his finger as he continued to make love to her ass.

"Oh god...Professor I can't," she gasped even as she put the marker to the board. Kenz didn't want to let him down, nor did she want to find out what his punishment might be given the attention he paid to her asshole. She tried her best to block out the pleasure as she scribbled on the board and once her eyes focused, Kenz thought she was doing a pretty good job.

Then his hand slipped further between her legs to toy with her already swollen clit and she stumbled a little. The marker slipped out of her hand and clattered to the floor. Her eyes trailed it as it rolled beneath his desk before she searched frantically for another in the tray. But of course there was none.

"I can't sir," she gasped as she reached down for his hand, pushing it back towards her opening. She knew it was wrong, that they could be caught at any moment. Kenz just didn't care. In the back of her mind, she wondered what her father might say if he knew what was about to happen between his daughter and the man he tormented all those years ago. I hope he takes some of that out on me. She realized that was an odd thought to have but she didn't push it away, instead she stepped back away from the board and moved to put her hands on the Professor's desk.

"I guess you'll have to punish me then," she said with a little grin as she leaned over to put her chest on his desk. She didn't even move anything as she gripped the edge with anticipation, her bare ass swaying back and forth as she spread her legs wide.

Elliot got up a wicked grin spreading across his face as she pushed her self onto his desk. He would be lying if it hadn't been his plan all along to tease and tempt her until she let go off her preppy attitude and bent over his desk like a whore in need of a hard fucking. He got up turning to the board making a tsking sound as he turned and began to walk over to her.

"well you did good work on the first problem" he said running his large hand over her back "and your work on the first one was good but it wasnt finished so im afraid yo uwill need more time to practice more late nights with me"

He walked behind her running his hand slowly up her leg before slapping her clit. He worked his belt off letting his pants drop and his hard thick cock pop out as he ran his hands down to her ass and smacked there as well.

"now lets see if we cant fuck the preppy attitude out of you" he said grabbing his cock slapping it against her ass as he leaned in to her ear.

"lets see if you cant atone for your fathers arrogance as well" He said angling his cock right at her pussy

"Like a good girl"

He pushed in deep not being gentle not being easy on her. He knew he could take it the same way he knew he had to punish her. His balls made a voilent clapping osund as he thrust in hard causing her to push against the desk at the same time his hand traveled up her back and to her neck. He gripped it hard pushing her down hard onto the desk as he leaned back to admire her spread out and bulging with his cock.

He moaned in pleasure and began to thrust rough powerful thrusts that caused him to push his cock all the way out of her then slam it back in. Sweat was already dripping down him and onto her but he didnt move it instead keeping her pinned to the bed as he fucked her good and hard.

Her eyes bulged at that first slap to her clit. Knees buckled at the sting of the slap to her ass. She heard the jingle of his belt being undone and gasped at the feel of his hard cock against her ass. When he slapped it across her bare ass, Kenz began to have second thoughts but then he said something...

"lets see if you cant atone for your fathers arrogance as well" He said angling his cock right at her pussy...Like a good girl"

...and it hit her like a bolt of lightening. It was like he'd been reading her mind, like he knew just how badly Kenz needed...someone to put her in her place. The part of her mind the screamed for her to stop him, that she didn't she didn't deserve such treatment was quickly shut down at the sound of those last words. Like a good girl. As soon as he said it, Kenz knew he had her. She would do anything, take anything to please this surly professor, even if that meant being brutally fucked on his desk.

She wanted it, even if she hadn't realized it until just then. She needed it.

But that didn't mean she wasn't shocked by his aggressive entry. Her breath caught in her chest as he slammed into her with his entire length. She hadn't expected him to attack her with his cock, holding her down with a firm hand on her neck. Professor was indeed punishing her and she bit her lip to keep from screaming, her nails dug gauges into the bottom of his desk as she struggled to keep her grip against his powerful thrusts. Every stroke drove her forward, pulling her sweater open and forcing her tits out of her bra. She heard herself whimpering under the onslaught, her legs were like jello as she teetered on her heels. Droplets of his sweat rained down on her back as her on juices coated her thighs and she cried out.

"Please sir...it hurts...it hurts...so good...use my tight little spoiled cunt...make me pay...oh fuck Professor Spencer make it hurt...make it hurt so good..."

" oh trust me darling I have every intention to" Eliot said feeling good for the first time in a while because of her spoiled slut cunt "I'm going to break you out of your bad bitchy habits make your spoiled cunt to make you pay!"

He slapped her ass hard watching as her clothing was pushed up. He rubbed her across the desk letting her feel the bite of the warm wood as he choked her slightly. He kicked her legs out making her spread and push her ass up more as his thrusting got more savage and rough. This was no love making and there was no relief to be had. He spanked her while doing it all the while his mouth kept running.

" that's right I'm fgoing too break you break you like the spoiled bitch needing a cock whpre you are! And your going tp feel every inch of it every thrusts and slam I'm going to use you and abuse you and your going too keep coming back for more like a good girl and say thank you every time hell I may even make you call me daddy because I'm the one you need"

Her entire body trembled under his abuse, hanging on his every word. Never had she thought he had this in him but she was glad he showed it to her. And he was right about her, at every turn, Professor Spencer saw right through her. From their confrontation at their first session until now, he read her like a book. Maybe that's why they clashed so hard, each knew the other had what they needed but were too stubborn to let it show. Or was it that they were too afraid.

She was his student after all, and if some one overheard the way he spoke to her right then he would be the one made to pay for this inappropriate encounter. He had everything to lose with the crossing of this line but Kenz guested she was worth it. That alone had her begging for more.

"Yes sir...yes sir...yes sir," she kept repeating over and over again as he smacked her ass hard enough to leave prints on her milky skin. The sting was more delightful than she could imagine and she wondered why she'd always told boyfriends that she didn't get off on being spanked. Maybe she didn't know, maybe it was that she hadn't met the right man yet. Who knew he taught her economics?

"Oh my god...I'm gonna cum Professor...all over your desk...ohh please make me cum...fuck you feel so good...I've never been so full..."

"First of many slut" Eliot told her his hand moving from her ass to grb one of her breast. He took the succelent globe in his hand giving it a firm squeazze before tugging on her nipple hard "by the time we are doing your going to have drenched this desk"

He kept one hand on her breast the other on her neck and moved pushing her ass into the air as he put one leg on his desk. Her oussy strained and bugled around his cock struggling with the new position as he moved so he was fucking downward he reached blindly around his desk finally finding a short fat pen and popping it Into his mouth.

He pushed it into her ass at the same time he pulled all the way put and slammed into her cunt. He pushed the fat pen deep into her ass until it was almost gone at the same time he kept fucking her hard.

Kenz had no doubt that he was telling the absolute truth as he pushed her to her first climax, the force of which had her trying to left her chest off the desk. But the good professor kept her penned firmly where he wanted her.

And of course he wasn't done. She felt the angle of his penetration shift and noticed his foot at her hip as he continued the brutal pounding but Kenz couldn't get enough. She couldn't make words now either with the way he battered her g-spot. Her walls quaked at this new angle and she could barely keep her feet on the floor, each thrust forced her ass upwards.

Just when she thought she knew what to expect, Kenz felt something smooth and solid in her ass. A loud, shrill squeal erupted out of her as he continued his relentless pounding and she was almost certain that someone must have heard that. But still she took it, even as her knees buckled and her virgin ass burned from the invasion on some unknown object, Kenz grit her teeth and took it.

"Better get used to it darling" Eliot said seeing her squirm from the anal treatment and guessing she was an anal virgin because the next hole I'm fuming in is your ass"

He laughed at that feeling free,no better than free! Here he was fucking his most hated enemies daughter turning her into his slut! And she was taking it hell she was loving it. He could tell by the way she was moaning and the way she was reacting tp his touch.

"You'll probably leave this room and gp back to playing the preppy bitch" he said leaning in grabbing a cost full pof her hair and wrapping it around his hand "but not to me never to m!r again the Crawford contempt of me your going to pay every last drop of that back with your cunt your mouth and your ass and your going to enjoy every second of it because I I know the truth"

He continued his thrusting fucking her now with the fat pen to " your a slut that needs a gpood hard fuckingf your a slut that needs it rough just like pissy Spencer can give it and I'm going to make sure you get it I'm going to make sure the lesson sinks in"

The only words Kenz could make at this point were "yes" and "sir", anything else that came out of her mouth was incoherent sounds and squeals as her battered her tight little pussy. But even though she couldn't speech, she couldn't help but absorb the words of this man who had been charged to teach her.

She was certain this was not the lesson her father, nor the administration wanted her to learn. But she couldn't say no. McKenzie Crawford was enraptured, lost in fuck as her professor used both her holes and yanked at her long blond hair.

It was too much.

Her vision blurred as he pounded into her, her pour little pussy fucked raw. Her legs ached and her ass still burned from whatever he'd used to open it up. She'd heard that there was a point in anal where pleasure took over the pain and discomfort but she'd yet to reach that point. And what was worse, he seemed not to care. He just kept fucking her harder and faster.

"Please...Professor Spencer...please...I can't...it's too much...oh my gonna cum again...holy fuck I'm gonna cum again...don't stop...please don't stop...I've never cum so much," she screamed as her climax crested for the second time. This time she heard the unmistakable sound of fluid hitting the floor between her legs as warmth spread beneath her hips. "Please sir...I can't...no more..."

He felt her orgasm her juices spilling out. His balls and thighs were spaked, his desk just as bad.

And he wasn't done

Spencer was in true form tonight, years of frustration and teachiong had given him a loot of aggression to work with and who better than the daughter of the man who was most hated enemy? It was so damn freeing and the best part was she was just as eager just as hard up for it.

"Oh no baby" he said cooing at her lovingly as his hand left her hair letting her head slump "we aint done yet" he told her sliding his cock out of her pussy with a pop as he removed the pen at the sa!e time.

"Suck on it baby" he said pushing his finger Into her mouth " suck on it like a good girl"

His hands snaked down grabbing his cock collecting !more juices as he went to her as. He felt her hole and pushed sliding in with little resistance from all the juices.he took it slow not fpr her sakebut so shed feel every inch of him.

Kenz nearly slid off the desk as he pulled out of her, pouting silently as he told her they weren't done. Part of her wanted to rush, to run away. Granted a very small part put still the thought was there. She wasn't sure how much she could take.

Then his finger was in her mouth, demanding her to suck. Kenz didn't think twice, suckling at his finger like a cock hungry whore. She even used her tongue, swirling it around the digit, moaning wantonly the whole time. It was enough to make her forget the promises he made, at least momentarily.

Before she knew it, Kenz felt the tip of his cock pressing against her rim. Stars danced in her vision again as he slowly breached her backdoor, making her feel every inch of his invading cock. She remained perfectly still, drooling around his fingers in her mouth, for fear that if she moved her would force his way all the in. The slow tearing of her insides was excruciating but she imagined if he didn't take his time it would be exponentially worse. Her eyes began to water with her face pressed to the desk. What have I gotten myself into? What have I done?

"Just relax" he told her gently letting her continue to suck on his finger

"relax once your used tp it it'll feel good" he told her just as he bottomed out inside of her

He thrusts in deeply his cock filling her ass. It was so tight, he knew he wouldn't last very long. He ran his free hand down her back stroking her skin as he moved slowly inside of her. Her ass hugged his cock bulging around it like a puckered hole.

"Oh fuck baby oh fuck" he said groaning his hands tightening on her hip "that's it just like that just like that"

Her breaths came in short frantic bursts around his finger as tears streamed down her face. She wanted to call him a liar, to through him off of her. To bite right through his finger. To tell everyone that Pissy Spency had raped her.

But what good would that do. Kenz couldn't down how good, how thorough his dick down had been up until this point. And she was certain any other man she tried after would pale in comparison.

And just as she resigned her self to take it, the intense burning began to subside to a dull numbness. Her breathing slowed and she suddenly she didn't feel so full anymore. Discomfort gave way to the dirtiest bit of pleasure she'd ever experience and she moaned around his finger as her body began to relax around his cock.

But even as she began to enjoy that rough sodomy, the tears still streamed freely down her face. And she was certain that if he pulled out, all her insides would come with it he was lodged in her so tight. Goosebumps rose all over her slender body as pleasure washed over her and she let out a gasp, mumbling around his finger.

"Please cum...I can't take much more...please oh please..."

He felt her relaxing and knew even if she denied it later that she enjoyed it, enjoyed having her ass fucked. She was still crying but it was just the nerves he told himself not wanting to let the tinniest doubt about what he was doing cross his mind. He couldn't go back to the other after all her bitchy him aggregated and sexually denied.

There was no way right

She was begging him to cum and by god he was on the edge any ways. He hriunted in response and !moved faster his hands sliding dpown to her tits as he felt him self go over the edge.

"Oh fuck oh fuck"

His cock burst his balls twitching as he finally came. His cum shot into her a large thick load that shocked even him. He thrust Into her moaning in pleasure as he did making sure every last drop spilled inside of her.

He finally fell back into his chair his cock limpl and dripping with their combined juices. He huffed tipping his head back and closing his eyes as he came back down to earth.

The feeling of his exploding inside her was delightfully terrifying. Delightful because it marked the end of his onslaught, terrifying because she didn't know it were possible for a man to shoot so much without passing out. Her rim popped as he yanked himself free and Kenz felt the slow shrinking of her abused hole, his load slowly seeping out to run down her thigh.

She felt dirty. Used. Confused. Battered. And thoroughly satisfied.

Kenz knew she had to get up, but she could barely lift her hand to her face to wipe her tears. She knew her makeup would be shit after all this and she dreaded the walk back to her car with his cum leaking out of her. But she had to get up and slowly she pushed herself up off the desk to stand on shaky legs. Her whole body still trembled and there was a soreness at her core that she knew no amount of aspirin would soothe. She looked down at herself. Her skirt in a roll around her hips. Her cute little sweater torn open with buttons missing.

"I'm a mess," she groaned as she staggered backwards, unable to turn and look at him for fear of what he might say. "I should go," she said, but it came out in a whisper as she pulled her sweater closed, fastening the only buttons that remained. "I need to go."

He watched her trying not to grin as she tried to retain some se!balance of who she once was. She was pulling on her clothes a dazed look on her face. Of course he could see the satisfaction in her eyes too the sure sign she had been fuckes.

And fucked well

"Not so fast" he said his hand shooting out to grab her arm "you need too clean up"

And with that he pulled her down kicking his legs apart so she could kneel. He grabbed the back of her head bringing her down until she was inches from his dick. He dropped her mouth down on it forcing her to take his soft twitching thick cock whole as he weighed in relief.

"That's it baby" he putrred in pleasure thrusting hood hip forward clean up.

Kenz was mortified at being forced fed his cock and she gagged at the taste of her own ass on his cum covered cock. But there was nothing she could do with his hand on the back of her head.

She felt her stockings tearing against the rough wooden floor as she squirmed under the pressure of his hand. This is not what I signed up for, she thought to herself as she slowly began to suck at his flaccid dick. She was angry at herself for ever thinking this would be a good idea. And worse she liked it.

She relished the names he called her while he held her down and fucked her senseless. She liked the thought of her father being devastated at his little girl debasing herself for a man so beneath their family's status. Even the earthy flavor of her ass mixed with the tang of his spunk wasn't as bad as she tried to convince herself. She was a whore. A dirty little cunt for her professor and she liked it.

Kenz looked up at him them, her mascara running in streaks down her face. On her knees for this man who was the same age as her father. A small smile came to her lips as she pulled back a little so she could run her tongue along his length. "Like that Professor," she whimpered between slow long licks of his flaccid cock.

He all but slammed her down on his cock thrusting his hips forward at the same time so she could feel all of him in her mouth. He could see her struggling both internally and physically even as she began to taste and lick him. The full reality of what they had done the loss of control she was feeling was finally starting to hit her it seemed.

Even with the hesitation she was still sucking his cock getting a taste of their combined juices. His hands were in her hair wrapped in his fist as he kept her plunged down on it. He wouldn't let her relax or take it out and he bucked with her sucking moving at a slow steady rythm.

She finally began to get into it and he relaxed his grip just in time for her to pull away and ask him if she was doing it right.

"mmmm thats right baby just like that you slut" he said thrusting his dirty cock into her mouth again aggressively "I want you to get it all cleaned up"

"mmmm thats right baby just like that you slut" he said thrusting his dirty cock into her mouth again aggressively "I want you to get it all cleaned up"

Kenz hated that word. Why should woman be demeaned for being in touch with their sexuality? Why was it okay for a man to have multiple partners but for a woman it was frowned upon? Even when her girlfriends used the term endearingly, she hated it. Hated the way it made her feel.

Except when Professor Spencer said it. Granted it struck a nerve but angry wasn't the feeling that came with it. The sound of that word on his lips, in his gruff gravelly voice was like music to her ears, and it unnerved her to think that this man she hated could make her feel so good while demeaning. She recognized the dangerous power he had over her, but there was nothing she could do to combat it.

Sure, she could tell her father but there was no telling what her father might do. She could go to the dean but that would mean the loss of his job, no matter the details she gave. Each course of action would see the end of this little tryst and that wasn't something she was interested in.

So McKenzie Crawford made a decision. She would fight fire with fire. She doubted he would want to broadcast their affair. Professor Spencer had the power when they were alone but out in the open...a small smile came to her lips, which were still wrapped around his cock. She looked up at him with her icey blue eyes, still wet from his abuse. 'You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into,' she thought as she wiggled her way out of his grasp.

"That good enough," she said with a sniffle as she wiped her smeared make up. She didn't give him a chance to respond before she right her clothes and gathered her belongings. She didn't look back as she headed out of his classroom, not wanting him to see the smile on her face.

"Game on Pissy Spency...Game fucking on," she said, still grinning as she jumped in her car and sped off.

He jumped her sudden leaving shocking him, his mind raced as he watched her go opening his mouth to stop her it was to late however she was already gone shutting the door behind her.

What was that

The first thing that worried him was that she was going to go tell the Dean. She had seemed into it the entire time they had sex unless he misread the situation which he was ninety percent sure he hadnt. Of course she probably hadnt expected or counted on the kind of sex they had.

"she probably never had a man like me" He thought to himself beginning to clean up lingering to breathe in the smell of her sex. The more and more he thought about it the more and more he convinced him self that she just feeling awkward and a bit shy after the type of sex they had. There was no way she was going to go to the Dean or stop this not after he gave her what she needed and wanted.

FOLLOWING MONDAY

Spencer eagerly pulled up grabbing his briefcase and walking to his classroom. It was the first time he would be seeing her after their little "tutoring" session. He had worn one of his better fitted button downs and his prada extreme as well made sure his grooming was up. He nodded at some of his students and walked into his classroom placing his briefcase down and watching as every one began to file in.

The weekend came and went for Kenz, still riding the high of the rough play with the good professor. She ignored all Quincy's booty call texts, instead spending three days locked in her apartment, buried in her books. And furiously masturbating. She couldn't believe how turned on she was by the gruff, slightly overweight, balding professor. He was nothing like anyone she'd chosen but it seemed fitting that he would be the one to turn her out. She barely slept the night before class, unable to keep her hands off herself as she tossed and turned in bed. The anticipation of seeing him again had her on edge and for the first time ever, McKenzy Crawford woke up without an alarm.

And she had a plan. She had a session scheduled with Professor Spencer later in the afternoon, just before her last class but Kenz couldn't wait that long to be alone with him. Of course moving the session up would risk them being caught but she didn't care and sent him an e-mail asking if they could meet right after class. Sure he might decline, at least until he saw her outfit. This time she picked a flouncy black skirt with floral print and white short sleeved white blouse. Usually she would have worn a camisole under the slightly sheer shirt but she chose a pink lace bra instead and the thong to match. Again she paired the outfit with lace thigh highs but skipped the garter and slipped on her favorite booties. She left her long blonde hair loose and kept her makeup light and natural, making her look almost innocent in the mirror before she grabbed her bag and headed out the door.

Once on campus, Kenz didn't stop to socialize, wanting to get to class early so she could get a good seat. The one right in front of Professor Spencer's desk, but all that changed once she saw him climbing the stairs into the building. An evil grin crossed her face and she dipped into the bathroom. With the stall door secure, Kenz hiked up her skirt and rubbed her already wet cunt through her panties. She made sure to pull the thong tight against her opening so that her scent soaked into the fabric before she slipped them off. She riffled through her bag a moment to find a folder and deposited the soiled panties inside before she headed to class.

Her heart skipped when she stepped through the door and saw him standing behind his desk. The seat she wanted was already taken but the one closest to the window was empty and she went straight to it to drop her bag in the seat before she moved to his desk.

"Here's that problem you gave me last time. I think you'll be pleased with the results," she said with an innocent smile as she slipped the folder onto his desk. "And I sent you an email this morning about rescheduling our session today. I got some stuff I need to do."

With that she took her seat and crossed her legs, a cool smirk on her face as she waited for class to begin. She couldn't help but think what kind of punishment he'd give her for this little stunt.

Last edited:
Elliot Spencer was leaning against his desk chatting with one of his students when she finally came in. The minute she did he knew the hairs on the back of his neck standing up as the sexually charged energy filled the room. He waited, waited until he was done with the previous student making sure to turn and rake his eyes up his body before smirking.

Before he could say any thing she was thrusting a folder into his hands. He opened his mouth wanting to ask if they were still on before her mentioning the email caught his attention. He bit his lip his eyes flashing with lust as he looked her up and down this time taking the full note of her outfit.

And what it might mean

"I have not yet" He said clearing his throat "but that should be fine stay after class and I will I have lunch afterwards I look forward to seeing how hard you work to be ready for me and my tests" He said stepping back and gesturing for her to take her seat.

He turned moving behind his desk and sitting down partially to hide his growing erection. He raised an eyebrow at her folder and opened it making sure that no one could possibly see inside of it. He gulped visibly aroused one he realized her thong was on it. His mouth watered and it took every thing he had not to bury his face in the folder and breathe in deeply.

The bell rang causing him to jump slightly. He got up sighing and pushing up his sleeves as he began to teach sitting down so no one could see his bulge.

Kenz smiled cockily at Prof. Spencer hiding behind his desk as he began the lesson. She listened intently and jotted down notes as he went over what they would cover for the day and what he expected them to know for the mid-term. All the while he spoke, she jotted down notes, occasionally looking up at him to see if she could catch him looking at her.

She waited until he got deep into the lesson before she started teasing. With everybody scribbling away, Kenz slowly let her legs drift open. With her pin, she pretended to scratch an itch high up on her thigh, effective raising her skirt just enough that if he looked in her direction poor Pissy Spency wouldn't be able to miss that she was bare underneath.

Back