The Neighbor (Closed for SindyNC17)

Bill was shocked as he felt her pull away from him. His hand slipping out from her shorts and off of her breast. He looked down at her, watching as she slipped down to her knee's in front of him. His mind began to race in anticipation of feeling her full perfect lips around his cock.

As she began to kiss his cock, he felt his eyes close, "Oh god...." he moaned as her lips teased his shaft. Her perfect lips dragging against him, driving him crazy as he wanted to cum more then anything.

As she took him in her mouth, his eyes opened. He stared into her eyes, and she could see how horny he was. He needed release, and as her tongue teased the underside of his cock, he felt the need growing inside of him. "ahhh god Sindy...... make me cum, please...." he begged.
 
Sindy seemed to smile up at him with her eyes for a moment, the fingers of on hand wrapped round his considerable girth, the other arm cradling her breasts as she began to take him deeper, slowly, inch by inch, her lips stretching around his shaft as she took his head into her mouth.

Her tongue continued to bath his tip as she savored that delicious precum, all while stroking him slowly in time with her bobbing head. Her cheeks pursed as she sucked him, and finally she was rewarded with the feeling of that engorged head hitting the back of her throat.
 
Bill stared into her eyes, feeling her slowly, teasingly moving down his cock. She pushed him deeper and deeper into her mouth, and Bill was frozen, staring at her letting her do it. He couldn't stop her, and at that moment, he did not want to.

As he felt her tongue teasing the tip of his cock, he gasped. The head of his cock hitting the back of her tight throat as he moaned, "ahhhh god Sindy...... your mouth feels amazing...." he admitted. His hands moved to her head, holding her as his fingers moved into her fiery red hair.
 
She moaned against his cock, slurping loudly as she sucked and bobbed and swallowed him down, quickly managing to gulp every inch of his massive pole into her tight throat.

She continued bobbing her head like a pro, but her eyes never left his, her look urging him on as he tangled his fingers in her hair and guided her without pulling. Sindy liked that. She liked that he wanted it enough to hold her hair but wasn't so eager he tried to fuck her face immediately.

Inch by inch she took him, sucking and moaning against him as she felt her needy pussy begin to tingle.
 
Bill felt his hands gripping her hair. He wasn't pulling or grabbing too tight, but he was making sure her lips wouldn't move from his hard cock. He was loving how expertly she was sucking his cock, and he wanted to cum in her mouth.

He stared into her eyes, feeling her head bobbing on his cock, his mind racing as his breathing began to get heavier, his moans letting her know good she was doing. "mmmm fuck, your mouth is amazing, don't stop Sindy..... don't stop..." he begged as his eyes began to close. The pleasure her mouth was giving him began to take over.
 
"Mmmhhmmm" Sindy moaned again, her tongue flat against the underside of his cockhead, massaging it as she stroked his shaft with her mouth. Her fingers moved to cradle his heavy balls, squeezing gently, feeling how much he needed that release, and ready to take it from him.

She picked up her pace a little, choking a bit as she forced him deeper, her eyes watering a bit, a thin dark line of makeup trailing down her cheeks.
 
"Mmmhhmmm" Sindy moaned again, her tongue flat against the underside of his cockhead, massaging it as she stroked his shaft with her mouth. Her fingers moved to cradle his heavy balls, squeezing gently, feeling how much he needed that release, and ready to take it from him.

She picked up her pace a little, choking a bit as she forced him deeper, her eyes watering a bit, a thin dark line of makeup trailing down her cheeks.
 
Bill heard her moans as she sucked his cock. He could not believe the pleasure she was giving him. As she moved her hand to cradle his heavy balls, he knew she could tell that his wife wasn't meeting his needs.

In fact, his wife and him have been busy with life and planning to start their family that they haven't had sex in a while, and right now, Sindy was benefiting from that sexual frustration. Bill needed release, and if his wife walked in on the two of them right now, Bill knew he would not be able to stop until he came for her.

As Sindy began to pick up the pace, Bill gasped. "ahhh fuck, I am so close....... make me cum..." he begged. He felt the twitching in his cock, his body being brought to orgasm by Sindy's expert mouth.
 
Sindy had had her share of men and then some, but Bill had an amazing cock...size, shape, she loved it. And as she heard him groaning she let him slip from her lips and sat back, stroking him in a slow, steady twisting motion from the base of that throbbing shaft to the tip, mouth open wide to receive his thick load, begging in a breathy voice.

"Yes Bill cum for me baby...give me that fucking hot load all over my face and tits baby cmon"
 
Bill listened to Sindy begging him to cum for her. He felt his eyes close tight as her hand stroked his cock expertly. He felt her breath on his cock as she held his cock near her mouth, waiting for his load.

Bill felt the pressure growing in his balls. His orgasm was about to hit and he knew it. His hands gripped Sindy's red hair a bit more as he felt his head fall back.

"ahhhh fuck yes...." he cried out as his cock exploded. The first spurt of cum hitting Sindy in the mouth, while the next hit her lips. He could not believe the relief as he felt his orgasm taking over.
 
Sindy licked her lips in anticipation as he gripped her hair tighter, her hands moving to cradle her heavy tits in her palms as she knelt before him, waiting for that load.

As his cock twitched and exploded she opened wide, her tongue stretched out as his salty jizz splashed off of her lips and cheeks, the thick seed dripping slowly down her chin to pool in the crevice between her tits.

As he finished she opened her eyes, licking her lips clean and swallowing, making sure he saw her do it. Her face was a mask of thick cum as she smiled sweetly up at him.

"Mmm thank you Bill...That was quite the welcome to the neighborhood..."
 
Bill could not believe how hard his orgasm hit. His cock spurted more cum then he knew he had inside of him. His eyes closed as he held her fiery red hair, thrusting his hips with each spurt of cum. As his orgasm began to subside, he gasped. His breathing heavy as his hands released her hair.

Bill looked down, seeing Sindy smiling up at him. Her face covered in his cum, while her tits had some between them. He watched as she licked her lips, his mind racing as he began to come back to reality.

What have I just done?, he thought to himself, his mind now clear. Remembering he was a married man. He backed away from Sindy as he began to talk, "God..... I.... shit.... I am a married man Sindy.... what did I just do?"

The moment passed, but Sindy brought him to a place where he forgot all about his marriage and instead let his lust and desire take over. She was dangerous, and he now realized how dangerous she was.
 
Back
Top