What are you Netflix Binge Watching Now?

satindesire

Queen of Geeks
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Posts
13,101
I'm looking for a new show to get unhealthily interested in. Blacklist and Fringe were my last two obsessions, so tell me what you're Netflix Binge Watching now!
 
last weekend i started watching The 100 and i watched both seasons in a few days. it definitely has me hooked.
 
I binged nine seasons of Supernatural in two weeks while I was finally processing SW's passing.

More recently, I got caught up on House of Cards, I'm about halfway through Dexter, started Sherlock a couple days ago, and discovered that some of the old Forensic Files episodes are available. My immediate future will also have quite a few Netflix originals in it that I just haven't gotten to yet. I'm loving the quality superhero/fantasy/scifi material that is coming out.
 
Most people wouldn't call it binge watching, as I only watch an episode a day or so, but considering that in the normally I can go days without watching tv, it counts for me - design on a dime.
 
I am watching the entire 7 seasons of West Wing again for the 4th time. It makes me wish we had a Jeb Bartlet running for President.
 
I somehow got hooked on Blue Bloods.
I like shows with lots of past seasons available so I can really indulge when I want.
 
British detective mysteries
15 seasons of midsomer murders
George Gently
Inspector morse
Frost
Ripper Street-I think it was cancelled and brought back. Really enjoyed it.

Just finished Jack Taylor.

On the list
~supernatural season 10 since the cw might pull everything and start their own service
~z nation season 2. So much better than the walking dead. The "hero" is selfish, a bit evil and has a wicked sense of dark humor.
~Helix season 2. I loved season 1. I wasn't sure what to expect but I ended up being hooked.
 
Just finished rewatching How I Met Your Mother, now rewatching The Big Bang Theory.

It's not on netflix, but I recommend Two Broke Girls and Better Off Ted (found on putlocker). They're both laid back and I find it quite funny. :)
 
Binge watching The Wire. It's not on Netflix but still is awesome. Actually watching it because I'm in a calls at college that is on this show. It's awesome so far.
 
I binge watched Longmire recently. Great show, and now I am in that... Can't wait for the next season to be released.. holding pattern that I hate :(
 
I am watching the entire 7 seasons of West Wing again for the 4th time. It makes me wish we had a Jeb Bartlet running for President.

I share your desire for a smart and thoughtful President, but the character you're thinking of was Josiah "Jed" Bartlett. Jeb (with a b) is a failed presidential candidate who was a scion of a completely different old New England family.

The closest I have come to binge-watching was a couple years ago when I watched the first two or three seasons of Cheers in the space of a week. I tried with Mad Men last year but got tired of the characters before I was half-way through the first season. I think that few shows truly hold up to the close scrutiny that binge-watching creates. I sometimes forget little plot holes or weaknesses in writing if I wait a week between episodes. In binge-watching these all come crashing down on me at once, like a chandelier that someone mistook for a piñata.
 
Last edited:
Fortitude! Although it's Amazon Prime.

Twin Peaks fucks Fargo and births an X-Files baby.

Also, I was late to the "Gotham" party, but good Lord, after season two I had to go back and watch the first season.

How I love you, gritty, dark, slick-streeted, modern-day-but-still-art-deco-Gotham, filled with young versions of Bruce Wayne, Commissioner Gordon, Penguin, Catwoman, Riddler and now, Mr. Freeze. ❤️

Make sweet love to me, origin orgy.
 
I binged nine seasons of Supernatural in two weeks while I was finally processing SW's passing.

I enjoy Supernatural as well, I'm currently on S8. I don't watch much TV or Netflix, maybe 3 episodes when I do, but it counts as a 'binge' to me haha. I also really love NCIS, I'm currently about halfway through S6. I tried watching Dexter, but didn't make it through the first episode...too convincing of a job, if you ask me! Oh well. :)
 
I only watch TV when I workout, so my binge is 2 to 3 episodes. Halfway through season 4 of Supernatural, season 2 of House of Cards.
 
Back
Top