Protection (closed)

"Oh, God...baby that feels so good." I moan as you slip into me with a firm thrust, giving us both what we want. I pull you down over my belly, arching my neck to kiss you as we stay like that for a long moment, enjoying the sensations.
 
Feeling you arms around my neck as you pull me on top of you . . . your pregnant belly feels so good against my skin . . . thrusting back and forth slowly, my hard shaft rubs against your clit on every stroke, driving us both closer to orgasm . .

Our kisses grow more passionate, fingers and hands all over each other . . . the sexual tension increasing . . . release cannot be too far away for either of us . . .
 
I can always tell that you get a thrill out of making love to your pregnant wife. I would have never guessed that you could get so turned on. It's amazing for me because you are so loving and attentive to my needs.

"Cum with me, baby." I whisper against your lips, letting out a whimper as my orgasm comes crashing over me.
 
:Don't need to ask twice, my love . . ." A couple more firm, slow thrusts and my own orgasm quickly follow yours, firing strong streams of hot seed deep in your body . . .

And, as much as I love being on top of you and feeling your full pregnant belly and breasts against my skin, I can imagine that you are a bit uncomfortable, so, after a few more seconds, I roll onto the bed beside you . . . my fingers still playing with and teasing your hard nipples . .

And then, "Papa . . . I'm hungry." Smiling at you as I answer. "OK. Molly, we're just waking up . . . go on downstairs and watch cartoons. I'll be there in just a few minutes."
 
Panting as you roll off and we hear Molly's voice through the door, I turn my head on the pillow and look at you as you play with my hard nipples. "I love you, Alan."
 
One more kiss, "Get a little more sleep, lover, I'll keep Molly occupied for a little while." Grabbing a pair of sweats and my robe, I head out to take care of Miss Molly; pretty sure you are sleeping before I close the door.

Breaking one of the house rules, I let Molly eat her cereal in the family room . . . damn, I am getting soft in my old age. Answering the phone while the coffee is brewing, I am surprised to hear your former boss in the State's Attorney office. "Alan, can you stop by my office this morning, and don't tell Michaela about this until after we talk." Not sure if this is about your former job, or mine as a cop . . . "Sure, I'll be there in an hour or so."

Once the coffee is done, and giving you a few more minutes to sleep, I bring a hot cup up to the bedroom, "Ready for some coffee, babe?" I know you are trying to cut down with the baby coming, but maybe today is a day to have at least enough to give your system a kick-start.

As much as I hate lying to you, "I got a got a call from Home Depot a few minutes ago. Their regular security guard is taking a few days vacation and they thought I might like to make a few bucks, so they asked if I could fill in for him. I need to run down to the store in an hour or so and talk with them."
 
I sit up as you come back into the room with coffee and gratefully take the mug from you. "Alright, baby. Let me get up and get Molly dressed and you can drop her off at daycare before you go. I have some things I need to get done around the house today and she could use some time with her friends."

I lean in and give you a kiss before I get out of bed and slip on my robe, getting Molly dressed and ready to go while you shower. "Papa's going to drop you off and pick you up after lunch, Miss Molly. I'll have something delicious made before you get home."
 
"Sounds good, babe . . . you need some time by yourself." Dropping Molly off at the daycare center, she is excited to see her friends and tell them everything she has been doing in the last week since she last saw them.

Heading on down to the SA's office, I sit down with your former boss and he quickly gets down to the purpose of the meeting. "You probably don't remember this guy, Alan . . . (mention the name, Darrell Sims) . . . but Michaela was instrumental in putting him away for 15 years for drugs and other related criminal activity. For whatever reason, the parole board has decided that he will be released next month after serving about half of his sentence. At the trial, he promised to "go after" anyone involved in his case when he was out. I don't know what he will do, but I'm just telling you this to give you a heads-up before he is released. I will have more specific info on him within the next couple of weeks and we can talk again."

Walking back to my car, "Fuck," I say out loud and wonder what I am going to tell you when I get home.
 
When you walk back into the house, there is a lot of activity going on. There is fresh laundry folded and waiting to be put away on the sofa. A pot of stew is bubbling on the stove. The floors are freshly mopped and vacuumed. It seems that I have officially entered into the nesting phase.

"I'm up here, baby." I call out from the nursery, busy folding away some of the new baby things that I have been picking up here and there. "That didn't take very long."
 
"Yeah, quick trip . . . not really interested in the hours they were talking about. A few extra bucks would be nice, but not for the hours they were talking about. I'd rather be here with you and Molly during the last few weeks before the baby arrives."

Molly grabs a juice box from the fridge and heads to the family room to watch cartoons and snuggle with her puppy. Grabbing a cup of coffee and heating in the microwave and head in where you are finishing your "nesting tasks". Wrapping my arms around you from behind, I am finding that it is increasingly difficult to reach around your belly, so I settle for a handful of "tits".
 
"Well, I'm happy to have you around." I say as you come into the room and wrap your arms around my chest, settling with a handful of swollen breasts. "Who else would I get around here to feel me up?"

Laughing softly, I turn my head and kiss you gently. "I appreciate the effort, baby, but my belly isn't that large yet."
 
"Yeah, like I'm the only adult in this house who grabs a little something every now and then." I feel that tight little ass pressing back and grinding against me.

"I told Molly we would go outside for a bit when we got home and let the dog run around . . . you want to join us?"
 
"I'll finish up the stew and we can eat lunch outside on the deck." I say with a smile, sneaking another kiss from you. "It's a nice day outside."
 
"Sounds good to me babe,: grabbing a quick squeeze of tits and ass before I leave you to get dressed. "Get your jacket, Molly, let's take Lucy outside for a little while so that Mommy can get dressed."

'Puppy' and 'Outside' - two of Molly's favorite words . . . I can hear her running to her room to get her jacket.

Sitting on a chair on the deck as Moly and friend chase each other around the yard , , , how do I tell Michaela what is going on in our "adult world?"
 
I come out on the deck a few moments later, dressed in a warm sweater with the pot of stew and three bowls and spoons. Setting it out on the table, I can't help but lean down and sneak a kiss from you, a happy smile on my face.

"It still feels like a dream that you're my husband." I say as I start to set out the food and then call Molly to come and eat.
 
Molly would rather run around and play . . . . but she likes her Mommy's stew, so agrees to take a break and have some lunch; although I do see a piece or two of stew meat "fall" on the deck for her friend.

Deciding that waiting until tonight to tell you of my conversation in the office earlier today, I lean back in my chair and enjoy the fresh air with two of my favorite people in the world. Holding you hand as we sit, "Things are going to get really interesting around here in just a few months, love."
 
"Are you saying that things aren't interesting enough around here?" I ask, looking at you with a smile as I give Molly more to eat, knowing that she's been sharing the bulk of her food with the dog. "Molly Susanne, you're going to eat all of your stew before you get to go play again."

Molly ducks her head as she gets scolded, looking up at you with those large puppy dog eyes. "Yes, Mommy."
 
Damn, that little girl sure knows all the 'faces' to use . . . maybe it's because it's been so long since Maria was that age, but I sure am a softie when it comes to Molly. All I can do to keep from breaking up when you try to scold her for sharing lunch with the dog.

Leaning back in my chair after lunch, watching Molly run around the back yard with her puppy. "OK, babe, let's get these dishes cleared away. I'll keep Molly occupied for a little while so you can take a short nap if you feel like it. Maybe we can go out for pizza or something this evening. I'll call Tom and see if he and Sarah and the girls want to join us."

Once we get back into the kitchen, I take up where I left off earlier this morning . .hands full of swollen tits and a growing belly, lips nuzzling at your neck . . . "Have a nice nap, love."
 
"Alan." I say, laughing as you grab my belly and breasts, nuzzling against my neck. "Do you always have to have your hands stuck on something?"

Turning my head, I can't help but give you a kiss, letting you see just how happy I am in that moment. I still can't believe how my life has taken such a left turn when you came into it.

"Make sure that Molly doesn't stay outside all day. It's chilly today." I murmured, kissing you one more time before I pull out of your arms to take my afternoon nap.
 
"I don't know, babe . . . it like there are magnets on your body that just pull my hands toward yours. I'll let here stay out until you fall asleep; maybe the cool air will be enough to help her take a nap this afternoon too."

As I finish putting things away and load the lunch dishes into the dishwasher, I hear Molly and Lucy coming in thru the garage into the family room. "Make sure Lucy has enough food in her dish, Molly."

Once she comes upstairs, "Mommy is taking a nap right now; if you can be quiet and lie still, you can go crawl on the bed beside her and rest yourself."
 
"And then we can have pizza?" Molly asks, her little mind focused on the pizza that was promised for dinner. "Can Lucy come with us, Papa? She can ride in the car with us."
 
"I don't think Lucy can go with us. She would not be happy sitting in the car and waiting for us when we go into the restaurant to eat. We can take her for a ride another time." Not what Molly wants to hear, but she nods and heads up to crawl in bed next to you. She loves her Mommy and taking a nap with you is a special treat that she always enjoys.
 
I wake up briefly as Molly crawls into bed with me and I smile as I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. Kissing her forehead, we soon snuggle together and nap before dinner.
 
Hearing the two of you start stirring, I make sure Lucy has enough food and water to satisfy her while we go out for pizza. Molly is her usual bouncy, talkative self in the back seat as we head for our favorite pizza spot; been there often enough that the owner knows us and with a big smile, seats us in a window table so that Molly can keep an eye on the sidewalk traffic, waving at everyone who walks by and looks into the restaurant.
 
As Molly seems to be distracted, I turn my attentions to you. I can see that you're acting uneasy about something and I can only wonder about it as we wait for our food.

"Is there something on your mind, baby?" I ask finally.
 
Back
Top