NFL Football 2013

Typical philly, yeah those same philly fans that beat up mascots , the drunken bums, be happy your first year coach won the division, got into the playoffs and the future looks bright..... I'd trade with ya

Which mascot was beaten up, exactly? Do tell, please.

My Philly experience is being there for two meals, lunch at Geno's and Pat's at dinner, waiting for a fucking plane to get to FLA!

Personally, I think its the best spot on the map, always said that. Hour to Atlantic City and beaches, hour or so to New York. Decent sports town....

Remember, this is the city that threw snowballs at and booed Santa!

The "mascot who really wasn't" was thirty years ago. The Santa episode, which was really a skinny drunk guy who ran onto the field in a Santa costume, (rumor has it he was one of the debutantes of Bethesda) was in the 60's.

Both of you have probably even gotten laid by then.

Eh, maybe not.....

The "mascot who really wasn't" was thirty years ago. The Santa episode, which was really a skinny drunk guy who ran onto the field in a Santa costume, (rumor has it he was one of the debutantes of Bethesda) was in the 60's.

Both of you have probably even gotten laid by then.

Eh, maybe not.....

Money can buy you love....

See...

...you could've simply stated upfront you're totally emotional and biased about the issue, but nooooo.

So...

...a Kelly must look right now exactly like a Reid to you, too, right?

Why are you such a dick?

56 seconds to go. crunch time.

Man, it would suck to lose a game in this kind of weather.

Back