Panty/Hamper Fun

Seems like many men like our soiled dirty under garments.

i personally just like everything about women. you all are so hot in everything your bodies portray and do. sexy legs, feet, lower backs, shoulders, hips, tight asses, hot curves, wet pussies to please, like damn i literally love every aspect of all you gorgeous women out there all of you are SOOOOO DAMN FINE OMG!!!!!!!!!!! now i want to go get laid lol.
 
Going through the hamper

Have always gone through the hamper to find used panties and knickers. first with my mother's then with my wife's. I've looked through other peoples but been too scared to get caught by taking any of them away. Always nice to have a good look at what knickers the ladies have been wearing.
 
Panties ! ! !

I went through a co-workers used panty hamper once !

I couldn't help myself, she is very cute and nice and was away

for the afternoon with her sister.

I had to find out what sort of panties she wore

and what her pussy smelled like.

it was fun and exciting to explore her damp panties !
 
Had a plumber coming by today. Left a pair of wifes panties out where he would be able to see them. Can't wait to see if they are moved when I get home.

Nice, I have always enjoyed that kind of exhibitionism for the hard working service profession. Real experiences of flashing, leaving nude pics or sexy clothing around, any type of accidentally on purpose stuff for those guys/girls working in or around our homes.
 
I had a B/F once who I suspected was jerking with my panties. Cum stains on the "wrong" side etc. I actually didnt mind and would have gladly allowed him to if he had asked, though I suspect it was the illicit thrill of doing it that was part of the allure.
 
panties

I was at my nieces a couple weeks ago and went to the downstairs bathroom. i saw a hamper and opened it and saw a pair of her dau's panties in there (she's 19) i picked em out and sniffed and licked em but didn't jerk off in em. damn they were sweet.
 
I miss this one girlfriend I had back in my college days, she would give me her wet panties to use while I jerked off and she would sit across from me and finger her bald little tight cunt. Omg, til today she had the sweetest smelling and tasting pussies of all time. I still have a pair, but after all these years they have lost her scent. I need to find a replacement asap
 
Back
Top