care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, well that's good to hear. I sometimes think my passion and drive is intimidating to guys, but I don't want to settle and diminish myself if that makes sense

The issue is unless the guy has an equal amount of passion and drive (It doesn't have to be for triathlons or training, just for SOMETHING) he will feel insecure, and like he is a moth to your flame, and will be consumed by you.

For most men, this is a complete turnoff and will leave them to subconciously reject you, and they will give themselves justifications why, as they wouldn't want to realize the truth.

That leaves you with either a submissive man, who would be happy to be your moth (From what I have gathered, this is not something you would enjoy, or would it?) or a man with equal drive/confidence in himself to see you enjoying what you love, and enjoy what he loves as well.

This is also something that tempers with age and experience, so you'll see a lot more kindred spirits as you get older. Take heart gorgeous :D

Lol. It's below freezing here. My shop has a computrainer system set up we use.

This may seem like a tangent since it has nothing to do with the top of this thread, which is how beautiful you are, but I'm curious how much you have to pay to use the trainer at the bike shop? My bike shop here in town charges a $7 trainer rental each use, unless you own your own. That $7 adds up toward buying your own trainer, though. I'm just curious if that is the norm of bike shops around the country.

P.S. You are absolutely gorgeous, a man could get lost in your eyes for hours. ;)

Lol, well that's good to hear. I sometimes think my passion and drive is intimidating to guys, but I don't want to settle and diminish myself if that makes sense

Passion and drive are excellent, wonderful things. If a guy doesn't want to date you because of those, he's an idiot who deserves to miss out on you, along with all the other things he's going to miss out on because of that fear while he waits to die alone and bored.

This may seem like a tangent since it has nothing to do with the top of this thread, which is how beautiful you are, but I'm curious how much you have to pay to use the trainer at the bike shop? My bike shop here in town charges a $7 trainer rental each use, unless you own your own. That $7 adds up toward buying your own trainer, though. I'm just curious if that is the norm of bike shops around the country.

P.S. You are absolutely gorgeous, a man could get lost in your eyes for hours. ;)

I paid 80 bucks for 25 sessions, but it's a computrainer, so you don't buy it (they cost thousands of dollars so it's a deal) and then I just have a cheap basic trainer at home

I love the fact that you're so driven. People are seldom beautiful and motivated.

I paid 80 bucks for 25 sessions, but it's a computrainer, so you don't buy it (they cost thousands of dollars so it's a deal) and then I just have a cheap basic trainer at home

Ah, $3/session isn't bad at all. The trainers you rent to own at the bike shop here are the basic ones. I don't think they even have computrainers here.

Back to the main topic of this thread, your internal motivation is just a bigger turnon for me! ;)

I'm still getting better with age, though I think I may be peaking soon lol

Eh, as dedicated to your health as you are, I think your beauty will be captivating anyone who lays eyes on you for decades to come :)

I got a new fuzzy pillow case :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 606
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back