The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know which bit of the canal you are on if the sun is over the yardarm already for you!

I laughed like anything at your latest What You Never Want to Hear post.

:D

Just occasionally, I may even get something right.
What "avengers" thread ?

*pries HP off the wall*

Oh, so you know about that thread. :devil:

HP, sweetheart. Here is a nice cup of tea and a biscuit for you. There we go. We'll put some episodes of The Avengers with Mrs King on the tv for you and, as the sun really is over the yardarm, perhaps we can all have the scotch of our personal choice.

Did I hear you on another thread say you are a DS9 fan?

:heart:

cuppa_tea_1660618c.jpg

*pries HP off the wall*

Thank you, Bear. That's very kind of you; It tends to be a tad monotonous looking at wall from the inside.

Oh, so you know about that thread. :devil:

HP, sweetheart. Here is a nice cup of tea and a biscuit for you.

Did I hear you on another thread say you are a DS9 fan?

And very nice Tea it is too, Dear.
I get quite narked when some comic decides to give something a name we have enjoyed (over here at the very least) and thinks it's theirs. Unless, of course, our legal beagles are completely inept, or I really will have to give up TV for a long while.

Yes, I was a big fan of DS9 (and ST TNG). I thought it lost its way a time or two on occasion, but generally speaking it was damned good. Can't remember a damn thing about the people or the actors these days, though.

Last edited:
Thank you, Bear. That's very kind of you; It tends to be a tad monotonous looking at wall from the inside.

And very nice Tea it is too, Dear.
I get quite narked when some comic decides to give something a name we have enjoyed (over here at the very least) and thinks it's theirs. Unless, of course, out legal beagles are completely inept, or I really will have to give up TV for a long while.

Yes, I was a big fan of DS9 (and ST TNG). I thought it lost its was a time or two on occasion, but generally speaking it was damned good. Can't remember a damn thing about the people or the actors these days, though.

We have the same problem here in Wales. Some Korean person has seen the name Mabinogion and has made an internet game called that, which bears absolutely no resemblance to the original eleven Celtic heroic poems. However, since large swathes of Wales remain internet blackspots, this problem has escaped the eagle eye of the Cymraeg brigade and the Koreans play blissfully on, regardless.

I liked what I saw of DS9, and I loved Next Generation. I love all Star Trek stuff. In fact I even like the spoofy film with Alan Rickman in it. Can't wait for the new film with Benedict Cumberbatch!

There are two books I simply must have another go at:-
The Mabinogion and
the Epic of Gilgamesh.

What was the name of the actor who played the Cardasian tailor [and suspect spy], Andrew something.
He wrote a book on Cardasia.

Glass of Synthahol, anyone ?

OMG, Bear. Never mind Synthathol, get HP some tablets quick. He has found the Avengers' Thread! And after all our careful warnings.

:D

Are you coming back with a rolled umbrella and a steel-lined bowler hat?

If he comes back with Mrs. Peel I shall be seriously jealous.

Good job you are 5000 miles away then. Not even a USA avenger can fix that. And the house is lined with Kryptonite (?)

me 'n' Mrs Peel are enjoying a cup of tea.
Mrs King is due to join us later on.

There are two books I simply must have another go at:-
The Mabinogion and
the Epic of Gilgamesh.

What was the name of the actor who played the Cardasian tailor [and suspect spy], Andrew something.
He wrote a book on Cardasia.

Glass of Synthahol, anyone ?

Andrew Robinson.

I loved that show.

If he comes back with Mrs. Peel I shall be seriously jealous.

Bear, if you want to play with Mrs Peel you will be very welcome. :devil:

Mrs King is reserved for HP, though.

7.30 already! Better get the family's breakfast on the go. Lend us a hand, Rolf.

Cup of tea, HP? I offered you one in Free Association to go with your eggs on toast and have brought it here for you.

:rose:

Bear, if you want to play with Mrs Peel you will be very welcome. :devil:

Mrs King is reserved for HP, though.

7.30 already! Better get the family's breakfast on the go. Lend us a hand, Rolf.

Cup of tea, HP? I offered you one in Free Association to go with your eggs on toast and have brought it here for you.

Oops! I stumbled in here before I've had my morning coffee. I appear to be over dressed... Can a sleepy American get a strong cuppa black coffee... preferably with chicory?

Last edited:
Why Neko, girlfriend, how nice to meet you in here.

Mine's a small latte, Rolf. With one of those sweet rolled biscuits on the side.

Thank you... you are a real humanitarian...and from Seattle…I’ve hit the jackpot..:D
Now, if only you would remove your barista apron....

*Tosses away apron* :D
I guess I would be breaking the rules of the Naked Party by wearing that. Just promise you will handle that coffee VERY carefully around me. ;)

*Tosses away apron* :D
I guess I would be breaking the rules of the Naked Party by wearing that. Just promise you will handle that coffee VERY carefully around me. ;)

Scout's honor (crossing heart)...I was a brownie... besides I always play well with others... I even received an award in fourth grade for my playground etiquette...;)

Sometimes life doesn't get much better than a good cup of coffe and a nice pair of buns...:D

I'm so sorry, I crossed posts with JohnEB! I had no idea you already had something sweet on the go. ;)

Psst JohnEB - was it a chocolate cake?

I'm so sorry, I crossed posts with JohnEB! I had no idea you already had something sweet on the go. ;)

Psst JohnEB - was it a chocolate cake?

It was a chocolate cake. :D With raspberry filling, chocolate icing and a hard chocolate shell on the top. I'm being taken out to dinner tonight since today is the official day (we celebrated over the weekend because my brother was in town), so there may be something sweet today and I have cupcakes ordered for my Daytona 500 party on Sunday. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on a sugar rush all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back