Playgrounders And Proud Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
This day is the dog's!

Huge welcomes to elangel :rose:

And a :D afternoon to all! :kiss: / :rose:

Hi everyone.. just dropping in quickly before I have to get ready for work.. I hate evening shifts.

Good thing I don't have evening shifts

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening PGers

:)

:rose:
for the ladies

^5
for the guys

Wonderful wishes for a glorious day

Brett in the afternoon

Hope you're having a good day at work WYLD.

elangel, originally my tag used to be Author / Whatever I felt like / Studmuppet, but with 1000 posts, which I surpassed a few days ago, you get to chose your own tag line. So Author & Studmuppet are on top now.

The reason I used Studmuppet is a funny story. I belonged to another site and a few people suggested I come out here. Wanting them to know I was the same person, I always included it in my tagline. Some also know me as Sensualist.

Incidentally, the "Studmuppet" tag was given to me by an ex GF who like my impressions, including the Muppets and ... other skills.

I call myself a Sensualist. The pleasures of life -- good food, chocolate, a nice bottle of wine, the caresses and passions of sex, a woman in sexy lingerie -- these are things that make me happy and keep me moving. I don't have all of these, but they are things I enjoy.

Even my stories, which are highly sexual and kinky, always have elements of sensuality to them.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

BrettJ
PLAYGROUNDER 130

Writer / Full of long & rambling exposition / Sensualist

BrettJ said:

The reason I used Studmuppet is a funny story. I belonged to another site and a few people suggested I come out here. Wanting them to know I was the same person, I always included it in my tagline. Some also know me as Sensualist.

Incidentally, the "Studmuppet" tag was given to me by an ex GF who like my impressions, including the Muppets and ... other skills.

BrettJ

hi Brett... I've wondered about the studmuppet label... cute explanation ;)

Quick note & hello

Good afternoon again, just saying hi to BABYDOLL.

2nd note to let you know that my newest, "Melissa's New Lovers 2" is now posted.

And I keep on writing.

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist

:)
BrettJ said:
Hope you're having a good day at work WYLD.

elangel, originally my tag used to be Author / Whatever I felt like / Studmuppet, but with 1000 posts, which I surpassed a few days ago, you get to chose your own tag line. So Author & Studmuppet are on top now.

I call myself a Sensualist. The pleasures of life -- good food, chocolate, a nice bottle of wine, the caresses and passions of sex, a woman in sexy lingerie -- these are things that make me happy and keep me moving. I don't have all of these, but they are things I enjoy.

Even my stories, which are highly sexual and kinky, always have elements of sensuality to them.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

BrettJ
PLAYGROUNDER 130

Writer / Full of long & rambling exposition / Sensualist

Having a good day Brettj....hope everyone else is. :nana: :nana:

lol cute.....love the muppets. Thanks for the explanation...... :)

I am in the process of changing my user name from elangel to laangel.....wasn't thinking and used the masculine form of 'the angel' and not the feminine. And since I am definitely a female....it just makes sense. So in the future please be aware that I will be laangel :)

good evening PGer's

just dropped in to say hi to alll,
especially meds, and the female presenters :rose:

A cute pic Spirit should enjoy. :)

capt.sge.uqa68.160805185113.photo00.photo.default-262x380.jpg

LAangel then

That could also imply that you were from Los Angeles, the City Of Angels.

Hablamos un Pogquitito de Espanol.

Anyway darlin', whatever you call yourself is fine, so long as you remain fun & lively. We'll take sexy too.

BrettJ

Writer / Hi to
laangel / Sensualist

BrettJ said:
That could also imply that you were from Los Angeles, the City Of Angels.

Hablamos un Pogquitito de Espanol.

Anyway darlin', whatever you call yourself is fine, so long as you remain fun & lively. We'll take sexy too.

BrettJ

Writer / Hi to
laangel / Sensualist

I don't speak much spanish.....funny huh. Long story as to why I chose my user name. The change is not official....still trying to figure out how. Waiting the instruction e-mail.

I call myself petite and worth it!! A small.....firm package. If that is sexy then....woohoo! ;)

Evening Playgrounder's

Hi ya'll!!....*steps up and clocks in next to Babydoll*

Welcome to Playgrounders--to LaAngel :rose: --loved the joke-I needed that!!
Welcome to Luvnwomen :kiss:
(((Babydoll))) :rose: Evening Princess! :cathappy:
Brett :kiss: ...nice to see ya
Fagin :kiss: ....that tush is a dangerous!! I almost fell off my rocking chair! WOW!

Well Ya'll--I'll be around.......in and our...in and out......*sighs* I WISH!!!! (hehe)

turtledove said:
Evening Playgrounder's

Hi ya'll!!....*steps up and clocks in next to Babydoll*

Welcome to Playgrounders--to LaAngel :rose: --loved the joke-I needed that!!
Welcome to Luvnwomen :kiss:
(((Babydoll))) :rose: Evening Princess! :cathappy:
Brett :kiss: ...nice to see ya
Fagin :kiss: ....that tush is a dangerous!! I almost fell of my rocking chair! WOW!

Well Ya'll--I'll be around.......in and our...in and out......*sighs* I WISH!!!! (hehe)

Hiya TD :rose:

I didn't toot... promise ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back