looking for Daddy

usedsandi

Experienced
An attractive oversexed female looking to re-live her ultra sexy exciting youth .... need a daddy badly . Am 33 5-1 107lbs skinny blonde , remember original dad ... lots of sitting on lumpy lap and hugs and kisses all over , he died and Step dad took over . Mum had no interest other than to introduce me to her lesbian sister ( it worked ). When Mum died my Step took over and we saved on heat , hydro electricity etc and were always together . Just need e-mail only connection with similar man now , have experienced just about everything including most taboos. Prefer men over 50 if possible. Dominant and one not scared to discipline would be heaven and who would enjoy helping me pick clothing and habits

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's Explore

Hello - I am 45m here in Texas, US and would love to explore the opportunity to be a Daddy. Private message me and we can go from there baby girl. :D

Pm Me!!

Married daddy age 59 from Texas. Love to take ownership of my little girl. Love it all as explicit as you like. Love email, pic exchsnge, phone, and possible šŸ˜˜real time if things work out.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Are you who you say you are?

Last edited:
She is real. I've chatted and emailed with her awhile ago. She is definitely kinky!

lol! it IS very interesting that if you go all the way back to her first few posts she was 32! and yet here we are a few yrs. down the road and she's only aged a whole yr.!! ah, but I forgot, this is lit, the place we all can be anything and anyone we want! :D right? ;)

Oh, she had birthdays where she was 34 and mid-30s.
It's cool if you want to play and change your age, but atleast be consistent or delete your previous posts.

Back